Indian MV breaks BTS' 24 hour Youtube record - 75.5m+ views

GorgeousRep

2 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

75M views and only 191k likes LMAO the fakeness

but everything to make those 10 years old mad

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

2 minutes ago, Gasp said:

Not their fault they know how to use bots better and less suspiciously. :worship2:

KIII

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GorgeousRep

• PATTAR

• Starkboy

• frenchyisback

GorgeousRep
3 minutes ago, iC0NIC said:

The likes are low, true, but I think you have to consider that the average person watching this video is less likely to be logged into an account or care about pressing like. From what I've seen on YT, most popular Asian videos have much smaller like to view ratios than western ones. It's kinda why BP and BTS get WAY more likes than Twice, even on similarly viewed videos, (yes I know JYP uses ads the most) because their success is much less Asian-centric. 

You are right but this is way off. Most Indian videos' likes are tragic but this is kinda bad for something that is not even #1 on trending. I didn't see any ads either so its either bots or just a lot of casual viewers.

BTS is getting it next comeback anyway , with 4 M worldwide sales and a #1 on BB200:fan:

D_MC3b7WsAE_weu?format=jpg&name=small

70M ad views :psyduck: lmao

Edited by Kamy

For someone who hates BTS so much, @Lady Bird you sure love being in every thread BTS is ever mentioned in. 

Edited by PATTAR

lol when you have low likes and massive views it's ALWAYS about ads and stuff like that, no organic views. we have tons of examples.

this will freefall in daily views and this will prove my point as well

1 minute ago, GorgeousRep said:

You are right but this is way off. Most Indian videos' likes are tragic but this is kinda bad for something that is not even #1 on trending. I didn't see any ads either so its either bots or just a lot of casual viewers.

Being Indian myself, I have never heard about this person before. Indian music does do great numbers but that’s usually reserved for songs off huge Bollywood films are the huge Indian pop stars. Not whoever this is. This isn’t even trending in Canada. And Indian music is number 1 on Canadian Youtube quiet often.

The Kpop bots not even getting to keep their record for long :skull: 

GorgeousRep
1 minute ago, PATTAR said:

Being Indian myself, I have never heard about this person before. Indian music does do great numbers but that’s usually reserved for songs off huge Bollywood films are the huge Indian pop stars. Not whoever this is. This isn’t even trending in Canada. And Indian music is number 1 on Canadian Youtube quiet often.

Um, he is extremely popular. He is the India's Drake for a lack of better comparison. He is also a judge on one of the most popular talent shows. 

And idk why you quoting me when I agree that there is definitely something suspicious. Its not even trending in top 10 here in India as mentioned in the OP.

8 minutes ago, iC0NIC said:

The likes are low, true, but I think you have to consider that the average person watching this video is less likely to be logged into an account or care about pressing like. From what I've seen on YT, most popular Asian videos have much smaller like to view ratios than western ones. It's kinda why BP and BTS get WAY more likes than Twice, even on similarly viewed videos, (yes I know JYP uses ads the most) because their success is much less Asian-centric. 

Fancy by Twice still has 2.6 m likes at 150m views, not 200k :rip: 

12 hours ago, Starkboy said:

lol when you have low likes and massive views it's ALWAYS about ads and stuff like that, no organic views. we have tons of examples.

this will freefall in daily views and this will prove my point as well

Right because if the video is an ad you can't really like it and if its an embedded ad you'd have to actually open YT which most people wouldn't, makes sense :dies:

They have less likes than K-pop mvs with 2 million views.

First, I can see how a Indian/English song with a slick production & full Sony backing gets 75Million views. I mean India has 1.5Billion people, and unlike China or Korea, they actually mostly use western Youtube so there's a HUGE untapped potential.

Ps:

I was gonna hate but then I actually listened to the song and IT'S A BOP.

I'm gonna watch it multiple times today and YouTube will label me a bot and discount my views. For some reason, they can't admit that some of us actually stan quality visuals.

Talent won :clap3:

14 hours ago, Hongbin said:

They have less likes than K-pop mvs with 2 million views.

Kpop stans like the videos first, then they watch it.

It's a whole different mindset.

They equates the success of their artist to their own success as a stan base.

I don't know how it compare to new/breakthrough western artists tho...

Good, anything to get BTS stans triggered :fan:

This song is actually kind of a bop too

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

dont worry, BTS or maybe blackpink will snatch the record again with their lead MV next era. :foxaylove2:

Come tf on... KPOP stans will like the video instantly, it's the mindset [2]

I know it's suspicious but still..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.