• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sakisfan16

• Mr.Fenty

• Badboidami

• QueenofCopyPaste

4 hours ago, Mr.Fenty said:

people have been waiting for Thug remix since April, he had to release it sooner or later

if so it was smart, not desperate to do a long-form planning and schedule Thug remix for a moment when the song started declining

everyone hated and dragged katy perry when  she made a remix of 'last friday night' and 'the one that got away' cause she just wanted to tie/break the record of michael jackson..now that lil nas x wants to tie/break the record of mariah, his remixes are not ''desperate'' .. it's ''smart '' and ''cool''...  hypocrisy .....

Edited by sakisfan16

5 hours ago, infrared said:

Most songs have multiple dj remixes anyway. It’s really nothing new. Shape of You had several versions as well. 

he still released 3 remixes ....and it's desperate

Edited by sakisfan16

3 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

everyone hated and dragged katy perry when  she made a remix of 'last friday night' and 'the one that got away' cause she just wanted to tie/break the record of michael jackson..now that lil nas x wants to tie/break the record of mariah, his remixes are not ''desperate'' .. it's ''smart '' and ''cool''...  hypocrisy .....

the difference is that Katy remixes were last minute and Lil Nas X's was planned since April

Just now, sakisfan16 said:

he still releases 3 remixes ....and it's desperate

so your favorite artist is also desperate bc they release dj remixes?

6 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Probably not

:jonny5:

6 minutes ago, Mr.Fenty said:

so your favorite artist is also desperate bc they release dj remixes?

tell me another artist these 5 last years who released 3 official remixes with spotify payola and with itunes banners and all of this to just break an old stupid record

7 hours ago, rfucom11 said:

I hope badguy will have part 2 video and bieber is the one who will perform the push up with billie on it. That will be epic.

actually this is low key a genius idea lol

23 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

tell me another artist these 5 last years who released 3 official remixes with spotify payola and with itunes banners and all of this to just break an old stupid record

It is not a stupid record 

25 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

one user already did it before me

6 hours ago, infrared said:

Most songs have multiple dj remixes anyway. It’s really nothing new. Shape of You had several versions as well. 

This situation is one of the messiest of all time :ahh: 

21 minutes ago, Mr.Fenty said:

one user already did it before me

Well :mandown:

55 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

Shape Of You:

Acoustic Version

Stormzy Remix

Nyla, Kranium & Major Lazer Remix

Zion & Lennox Remix

3 dance remixes (Galantis, NOTD, Yxng Bane)

Old Town Road outselling it already. This is getting good :duca: :duca:

I’m so intrigued to see the early predictions! 

1 hour ago, sakisfan16 said:

The hate wasn't warranted back then and it isn't warranted now. This is how the industry works, everyone is trying their hardest to get the biggest audience possible and that sometimes means breaking records. 

Katy only received hate on online forums (and maybe stan twitter, though it was basically non-existent if we compare it to what it is now). Everyone was loving her which is why she kept getting huge hit after huge hit and everyone loves OTR now which is why it keeps getting massive points on the Hot100, remixes can't make a song a hit by itself, there needs to be interest for them to work..

QueenofCopyPaste

Amazon Streaming:

#1. Old Town Road

#29. Old Town Road 

Pandora Streaming:

#2. Old Town Road

#28. Old Town Road

+ user generated videos

2 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

girl if you think Nas is using "Spotify payola!1!" then so is Billie :toofunny3: and as if getting the Yodelling kid on your song is more desperate than getting Justin Bieber :rip:

On 7/12/2019 at 5:52 AM, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Panini has a remix coming

and hes trying to get Travis on the Rodeo remix

On 7/12/2019 at 5:57 AM, Pearcider said:

Travis on the Rodeo would be actually fire

why is he pushing two singles, they will kill each other

9 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

So bad guy has chances if it remains stable?

bad guy needs to double its points so chances are low

QueenofCopyPaste
1 hour ago, UNNAMI said:

why is he pushing two singles, they will kill each other

Hes pushing Panini as 2nd single 

Imagine Bad Guy still getting blocked and now Billie has to share half of the chart points of the song with Bieber :biblio:  Because I'm sure Scooter Braun will make Billboard to credit Bieber. :ace:

Bad Guy + Remix combined are now only even with the Billy remix on iTunes and he still has other versions at #51 and #68 and probably more outside of the top 100.

12 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

This makes no sense. I mean, did you specifically know every person that said something about Katy are the same people saying this about Nas? Which I doubt as that was almost a decade ago. :toofunny3:

8 minutes ago, jezebelvictoria said:

This makes no sense. I mean, did you specifically know every person that said something about Katy are the same people saying this about Nas? Which I doubt as that was almost a decade ago. :toofunny3:

it's still hypocrisy...and makes sense.

Everyone dragged katy perry for her remixes strategy cause everyone thought that it was a bad thing and now lil nas x remixes strategy is a cool thing...I don't care if they were the same people or not but atrl members were not so happy back then with katy remixes https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=140664&page=10 .... But lil nas x is a cool and smart man now and the remixes are cool...:ace: hypocrisy

Edited by sakisfan16

4 minutes ago, jezebelvictoria said:

Katy would've likely performed very well on streaming platforms. LFN's video and its cameos gain it a ton of views.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.