H100: Old Town Road 14x #1, Truth Hurts #6, HLMMI #18

Renan90

Do you have guys any Youtube US numbers for Goodbyes? It's still not entering the top20 in kworb.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sakisfan16

• Mr.Fenty

• Badboidami

• QueenofCopyPaste

4 hours ago, Fitzswiftie said:

That she shares with 7 other people

13 hours ago, Hurem said:

People in here talking about OSD holding the record when Despacito tied it. :biblio: 

No it's not Bieber& company's record cause they didn't break it, Mariah did

I’m fine with Mariah losing the record if she gets her 19th #1 with Xmas this year.

Deal? :cm:

early predictions

1    Old Town Road (=) 576 points
2    Goodbyes (new) 352 points
3    bad guy (-1) 338 points
4    Talk (-1) 300 points
5    Señorita (=) 288 points
6    I Don't Care (-2) 286 points
7    Truth Hurts (-1) 266 points
8    Sucker (-1) 227 points
9    Money In The Grave (+2) 215 points
10    Sunflower (-2) 208 points
11    No Guidance (-2) 203 points
12    Suge (-2) 193 pointa
13    If I Can't Have You (+1) 189 points
14    Wow (-2) 184 points
15    The Git Up (+1) 178 points
16    God's Country (+1) 174 points

17    You Need To Calm Down (-4) 171 points
18    Dancing With A Stranger (-3) 163 points
19    Hey Look Ma, I Made It (-1) 159 points
20    Without Me (-1) 151 points
21    Panini (+1) 149 points
22    Sweet But Psycho (-1) 143 points
23    Ransom (+12) 140 points
25    Pop Out (-5) 134 points
26    7 rings (-3) 126 points
37    Beautiful People (-9) 116 points

47 minutes ago, DemDam92 said:

I’m fine with Mariah losing the record if she gets her 19th #1 with Xmas this year.

Deal? :cm:

capiche.

we also need merry Xmas to hit #1 on billboard 200

we need all I want for Xmas  to hit #1 for 2019 and 2020 so that she joins other female legends janet Britney and mariah 

#1 albums and singles in 3 different decades:clap3:

Bad guy is in reach 

remix needs to be fire and old town road needs to keep dropping at its current rate on radio to lose those points.

maybe otr can tie and then bad guy takes over or maybe they’ll wait until after he gets 17 weeks and then push the remix.

hmm...

7 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Bad guy is in reach 

remix needs to be fire and old town road needs to keep dropping at its current rate on radio to lose those points.

maybe otr can tie and then bad guy takes over or maybe they’ll wait until after he gets 17 weeks and then push the remix.

hmm...

Did you hear the remix. It's atrocious

57 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Did you hear the remix. It's atrocious

Yeah but it's bieber. His stans will buy it no matter what

Just now, Green said:

That remix needs to amount to some 200 points for the song to go 1

I don’t see BG gaining over 100 points from the remix alone. Nas still has a 2:1 lead over it on streaming. 

Don’t underestimate Beliebers man... they will all buy it and stream it so it can be Justin’s #1 too. I think the young generation will lose their skittles when they find out Bieber and Billie are on the same song. We shall see

42 minutes ago, Green said:

10 minutes ago, Pamela Pepper said:

Don’t underestimate Beliebers man... they will all buy it and stream it so it can be Justin’s #1 too. I think the young generation will lose their skittles when they find out Bieber and Billie are on the same song. We shall see

his latest features (except of IDC) flopped tho. i think bad guy remix will do well (even though it's actually wack) but he isn't as huge as a feature force as he was in 2017 anymore.

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

capiche.

we also need merry Xmas to hit #1 on billboard 200

we need all I want for Xmas  to hit #1 for 2019 and 2020 so that she joins other female legends janet Britney and mariah 

#1 albums and singles in 3 different decades:clap3:

Ugh tea. Both is very possible.

Another #1 single and album omg. Slay my ass

GorgeousRep
27 minutes ago, Pamela Pepper said:

I thought most beliebers switched to become shawnettes or grew up to become just casual fans.

2 hours ago, Bacardo said:

No it's not Bieber& company's record cause they didn't break it, Mariah did

Actually Boy II Men broke it

Mariah's longest running #1 before OSD was Dreamlover with 8 week. Boyz II Men had broken the record twice already...and held the record 2 times. OSD marked the 3rd time

.[/hr]

If Post debuts at #2...that would mark the third act to have two songs blocked from #1 by OTR.

OTR:

Most weeks at #1 for a debut single

Most weeks at #1 in general

Most songs blocked from #1

And many more

25 minutes ago, Mr.Fenty said:

his latest features (except of IDC) flopped tho. i think bad guy remix will do well (even though it's actually wack) but he isn't as huge as a feature force as he was in 2017 anymore.

The only one that flopped was No Brainer even though at least it reached top 10. Friends and 2u have great peaks ww and the spotify numbers are really good (572M and 465M).

1 minute ago, Tempo said:

The only one that flopped was No Brainer even though at least it reached top 10. Friends and 2u have great peaks ww and the spotify numbers are really good (572M and 465M).

the fact that you forgot about 2 of 3 features he released this year already speaks a lot :cm:

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Bad guy is in reach 

hmm...

Remix is trash.

1 hour ago, Green said:

This.

I really hope Nas gets to 17 weeks at #1 then Bad Guy can take over. :mandown:

1 minute ago, Mr.Fenty said:

the fact that you forgot about 2 of 3 features he released this year already speaks a lot :cm:

I would talk about them if they were pushed by radio, had any music video or were in TTH over a month. I am just talking about singles, make it make sense.

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Sinister said:

If Post debuts at #2...that would mark the third act to have two songs blocked from #1 by OTR.

And if the Bad Guy remix peaks at #2, Bieber would be the fourth :dies:

Lil Nas his power

1 minute ago, Tempo said:

I would talk about them if they were pushed by radio, had any music video or were in TTH over a month. I am just talking about singles, make it make sense.

both of them are singles tho

The album's lead single, "Love Thru the Computer" featuring Justin Bieber was released on May 31, 2019.

Six official singles have been released from Indigo thus far: "Undecided", "Back to Love", "Wobble Up", featuring Nicki Minaj and G-Eazy, "No Guidance", featuring Drake, "Heat", featuring Gunna and "Don't Check on Me", featuring Justin Bieber and Ink.

bieber charting 2018 & 2019

don't check on me 67

no brainer 5

I don't care 2

I dont know why a lot of yall were bringing up Despacito as if that was even remotely similar to Bad Guy situation...they're very different

Despacito was an OTR situation

Bad Guy is a LFN/S&M situation

Either way...I'm still not sold that the remix will shoot it to #1. At the very least, Bieber will have two songs in the top 3 with that and IDC (Ed's album release week)

7 hours ago, Green said:

Post will debut at #2.

#5 is too low considering that it's #1 on Spotify and Apple Music.

Yeah, based on what Rolling Stone reported, it'll definitely be #2:

Next week Lil Nas X’s reign at Number One might be threatened by Post Malone’s new single, “Goodbyes” featuring Young Thug. Both songs have already earned more than 25,000 downloads and more than 11 million audio streams this week.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/rs-charts-top-100-lil-nas-x-j-balvin-bad-bunny-855975/

Post is keeping his strike inside Top 10 :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.