• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sakisfan16

• Mr.Fenty

• Badboidami

• QueenofCopyPaste

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

No they are not...that’s the point you classify something what it already isn’t but you place it in that category.

thats like classifying pink or kelly clarkson as rock.

they have rock esque undertones in their songs but it’s pop...not rock and I like lil nas but it’s not country. 

Are you serious?

Blanco Brown is literally a country artist and you're telling me "The Git Up" isn't country?

Again...Meant to Be is the longest running #1 on the Country chart and was placed in the country division for awards (even Grammy and CMA), so I don't wanna hear it

2 country songs by black artist will be in the top 10 in the next couple of weeks and that's that 

16 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

Megatron: #92 (-72)

Q1xrRc3.gif

2 weeks on the Hot 100 is truly baffling 

This song deserved more...even Swalla did better

I'm tight

2 minutes ago, Sinister said:

2 weeks on the Hot 100 is truly baffling 

This song deserved more...even Swalla did better

I'm tight

Swalla is actually a bop and it was a hit in Europe. Megatron could never.

Q1xrRc3.gif

4 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

Swalla is actually a bop and it was a hit in Europe. Megatron could never.

Q1xrRc3.gif

I just don't understand

Like...even Beyonce is still charting with Before I Let Go

8 minutes ago, Sinister said:

I just don't understand

Megatron is really really bad 

Anyway wooo 4 weeks in the top 10 for No Guidance. We love a stable hit! Video coming soon!

8 hours ago, Katamari said:

16,700 pure?

bb must have took some sales away cause hes usually much stronger than that :eek:

incoming chris brown rant on insta :skull:

They revised it

50 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Are you serious?

Blanco Brown is literally a country artist and you're telling me "The Git Up" isn't country?

Again...Meant to Be is the longest running #1 on the Country chart and was placed in the country division for awards (even Grammy and CMA), so I don't wanna hear it

2 country songs by black artist will be in the top 10 in the next couple of weeks and that's that 

:laugh::clap3:

How many points on OTR #1 in 14th week?

As on the Hot 100, "Road" (on Columbia Records) leads the Streaming Songs chart for a 14th week, with 89.3 million U.S. streams, up 1%, in the week ending July 4, according to Nielsen Music. 

"Road" spends a 10th week atop the Digital Song Sales chart with 57,000 downloads sold, down 4%, in the week ending July 4. It's the 13th song to log double-digit weeks at No. 1 (and earns the honor a week after becoming the first song to sell 1 million downloads in 2019).

On Radio Songs, where it reached No. 2, "Road" regresses 4-6, with 75.8 million audience impressions, down 8%, in the week ending July 7.

24 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

How many points on OTR #1 in 14th week?

Around 580-600, I guess.

1 minute ago, Badboidami said:

Around 580-600, I guess.

OTR is gonna break the record if there's no surprise release and the next few weeks release didn't perform well from the hype.

:deadbanana4: a #5 debut? oh wow

Did BB revise Brown's totals? I thought it was 90 k but now its 108 k.

liberalmusiclover
3 hours ago, Sinister said:

I just don't understand

:bibliahh:

4 hours ago, Sinister said:

Are you serious?

Blanco Brown's "The Get Up" is #1 on the BB Hot Country Songs Chart, and is #1 bubbling under CAC with 4 adds and 786K impressions.  He only missed #60 by 11 k listeners. https://bulletins.billboard.com/country/country_update_0708.pdf . Hopefully more people are happy now lol.

1 hour ago, brianc33710 said:

Did BB revise Brown's totals? I thought it was 90 k but now its 108 k.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8518882/chris-brown-indigo-number-1-billboard-200-chart

Chris Brown notches his third No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart, as his new effort Indigo launches atop the list with 108,000 equivalent album units earned in the week ending July 4, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 28,000 were in album sales.

14 hours ago, Renan90 said:

Billboard 200: #1(new) @chrisbrown, Indigo 96,200 (16,700 in pure sales).

Chris Brown notches his third No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart, as his new effort Indigo launches atop the list with 108,000 equivalent album units earned in the week ending July 4, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 28,000 were in album sales.

So, BB added in 11,300 sales, and 500 other units.

Interesting that Señorita stayed in the top 5 when If I Can’t Have You plummeted out of the Top 10 on its second week and hasn’t returned since. :confused:

3 hours ago, discreetinside said:

OTR is gonna break the record if there's no surprise release and the next few weeks release didn't perform well from the hype.

Adele could beat him. But since she's going through a divorce, and there's a child involved, she obviously has other more pressing items.  Lil Nas X will release the new OTR remix a week from Friday? Will OTR have already lost to Bad Guy? I admit, I thought OTR would only get 14 wks.  I'm wrong.  There's no See You Again like there was for Uptown Funk.  I'll go with 17 weeks.  OTR's dropping in airplay, but not enough to offset his very steady ODS, VS, and Sales. Could OTR actually get to 2 MM?  I'll stick with 1.5 MM now, since even this is a stretch for any other song out there in the latter half of 2019. 

5 hours ago, Sinister said:

I just don't understand

it's only charting because of urban and urban ac

6 hours ago, Sinister said:

Are you serious?

Actually, the lead singer for Bad Wolves is Black, and his band's song "Remember When" is #1 in spins this week on Active Rock (#2 in audience, 25.7 k benind Blue On Black).  BW also features a Black guitarist.  Yes, AR is a smaller format than Country, but BW's achievement is just as noteworthy as "The Get Up" climbing on the Hot 100 and at #1 on the BB Country Chart. Active Rock is by-in-large also limited to bands that are "White." 

https://www.allaccess.com/mediabase/q/report/sevenDay/format/R2/panel/M/detail/C/reportType/undefined

6 hours ago, Sinister said:

Are you serious?

@Sinister here is Bad Wolves "Remember When," #1 in spins at Active Rock. 

Here is BW's "Zombie" cover.  The Cranberry's lead singer, Dolores O'Riordan, was so in love with BW's cover that she wanted to sing/record her vocals on their "Zombie" on 15 January 2018.  However, she unexpectedly and tragically died that day.

I hope Lil Nas X gets that 17th week. The same song holding the record for 23 years is boring

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.