Shawn: #1 in Spotify US (6/23)

Baby Judas

Camila is smashing so hard :jonny2:

Love Camila! i did play this song every single day and i did shared everywhere! :jonny5:
a smasha! congrats to both!

And currently at #6 in AM.. 

#2 on lock. :jonny: 

Shaw is really the new IT pop boy huh :eek: 

Edited by State of Grace.

Camila :heart2:  The fact that this has potential to be even bigger than Havana :worship2:

I-

33 minutes ago, Torturo said:

He's really smashing this era, last single went #2, and this one seems like it will repeat that:clap3:

This is doing way better on Spotify/Apple Music/VEVO than If I Can’t Have You. :eek:

Congrats Shawn and Camila :duca:

Hopefully OTR will die down faster for this to snatch at least a week at the top. :jonny: 

Congrats to both :jonny5: 

can we please start crediting Camila as well ?

5 minutes ago, Bentley said:

They will never. Pressed bishes do the most lol

camila and Shawn have undeniable chemistry and power together. This song wouldn’t be anywhere without them both in it

18 minutes ago, Bentley said:

They will forever suffer! Don’t worry girl 

17 minutes ago, Hidden said:

They will never. Pressed bishes do the most lol

camila and Shawn have undeniable chemistry and power together. This song wouldn’t be anywhere without them both in it

I don’t give a **** either way, but didn’t Shawn’s last solo single debut at #2 on H100? :rip:  He’s clearly pretty big on his own now. 

Just now, Vespertine said:

I don’t give a **** either way, but didn’t Shawn’s last solo single debut at #2 on H100? :rip: 

Sure, doesn’t change the fact Señorita is doing way better on Spotify, Apple Music and VEVO than If I Can’t Have You. Camila has writing credits on the song, and also has a bigger part in the song and video. Without her it wouldn’t exist, you can’t erase her :deadbanana4:

Just now, FAN said:

Sure, doesn’t change the fact Señorita is doing way better on Spotify, Apple Music and VEVO than If I Can’t Have You. Camila has writing credits on the song, and also has a bigger part in the song and video. Without her it wouldn’t exist, you can’t erase her :deadbanana4:

I’m not erasing her, just saying it’s pretty silly to say this song “wouldn’t be anywhere” without both of them. Camila’s biggest hit is a collab too. 

32 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

I’m not erasing her, just saying it’s pretty silly to say this song “wouldn’t be anywhere” without both of them. Camila’s biggest hit is a collab too. 

Havana had a small feature like SO many classics of the last ten years. The excuses :deadbanana4: and let’s also not forget that this isn’t Camila’s first time topping US Spotify , but it is Shawn’s! 

Edited by FAN

Shawn's power! :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.