Shawn/Camila 8.7m on Spotify

Prismee

36 minutes ago, Green said:

If it wasn't for Nasmaraj's EP release this could have a chance to debut at #1 because OTR had a big decrease last week (it lost more than 100 points last week)

OTR still got close to 100M streams

It would have still been leading on radio and on streams at the very least. As for on iTunes, the gap wouldnt be that big

Camila won!

Amazing results, true but still far far from the number 1 now, easy number 2 again for Shawn.

Another #2 debut for shawn on lock now? :duca:

and this time he will hold for a 2nd week in the top 10 :duca:

I never thought that Shawn will have another #2 debut hit single in a row :weeps:

2 hours ago, selenachris said:

I expected more, it is an ok song, and its not very catchy. I feel like the video and the fact that its Camila and Shawn helped but I dont know if it will hold up 

This.
What about US numbers?

Because for BBH100 8M  streams worldwide means nothing. 

Sean his powa. 

Camila's impact and to think some of y'all still think she's a talentless flop :jonny5:

Camila won. People kept on writing her off because she wasn’t releasing lead collabs and the features were underperforming. This brought her back up. ?

Straight Mendes always wins

6P0vthq.gif

2 hours ago, selenachris said:

I expected more, it is an ok song, and its not very catchy. I feel like the video and the fact that its Camila and Shawn helped but I dont know if it will hold up 

so you expect more for an ok song, not very catchy,and u think is not going to hold up doing those numbers?mmh ok sis!

OT: they did it! :clap3: a hit a bop!

seethe, haters :duca: 

32 minutes ago, DockDock said:

so you expect more for an ok song, not very catchy,and u think is not going to hold up doing those numbers?mmh ok sis!

OT: they did it! :clap3: a hit a bop!

I expected more from the song itself, not its chart performance 

3 hours ago, Coklek92 said:

This is New Rules situation

new rules peaked #6 tho?

Another smasha for MPG camila

This is definitely going top 10 or maybe even top 5. Hopefully it can dethrone OTR before the record is beat :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.