BB 200: #1 Jonas 414k - Biggest album sales since Reputation

havefaithrestart

3 minutes ago, moonlight! said:

they'd be doing 70k without the bundles :toofunny3: such a scam

It's not really a scam tho, music is a market that is changing constantly, music won't be consumed the same way forever, it's just finding new ways to stay afloat, concert ticket bundles are fair in my opinion because someone who is willing to pay over $50 to see you perform live will most likely spend $10 on your album too or even stream it a bunch of times. It's also indicative that their tour is doing really well because not everyone can pull such numbers with bundles. 

1 minute ago, Ivan_brit said:

They did almost 60k just by Streams 

What makes you even without Bundles they will be doing arround 150k-200k 

Also JB get out of control it start like 30 dates & now they are doing like 70 dates in North America, they are slaying at everything, #1 Single, #1 Album, huge WW tour

You think they would be doing 100k-150k PURE without bundles? :bibliahh:That would be more pure sales than what Ariana did this year. 

Impressive and I'm happy for the boys, some of you are salty lol.

1 minute ago, shadesofcoolxx said:

It's not really a scam tho, music is a market that is changing constantly, music won't be consumed the same way forever, it's just finding new ways to stay afloat, concert ticket bundles are fair in my opinion because someone who is willing to pay over $50 to see you perform live will most likely spend $10 on your album too or even stream it a bunch of times. It's also indicative that their tour is doing really well because not everyone can pull such numbers with bundles. 

Its an album's popularity chart, not a tour popularity chart. You can want to see an act on tour but not care at all about their current music. Backsteet Boys debuted at #1 this year with like 200k using tour bundles... but nobody going to the tour cares about their current album, they just wanna see them perform old songs. 

7 minutes ago, havefaithrestart said:

Everyone made fun of their ticket prices on twitter because they were too expensive and now they’re trying to play it out like it’s easy to do these numbers :dies:

and all the dates are basically sold out :jonny5:popular kings!

4 minutes ago, moonlight! said:

You think they would be doing 100k-150k PURE without bundles? :bibliahh:That would be more pure sales than what Ariana did this year. 

Yes! I mean JB fanbase is not as Young as Ariana Grande they will totally buy the Album

I just find out that the Tour tickets are expensive as **** so why not buying the album, a 70k Streams & arround 100k pure sales sounds right to me 

Just now, moonlight! said:

Its an album's popularity chart, not a tour popularity chart. You can want to see an act on tour but not care at all about their current music. Backsteet Boys debuted at #1 this year with like 200k using tour bundles... but nobody going to the tour cares about their current album, they just wanna see them perform old songs. 

Fair point, it depends on who the person using the bundles is. But considering they have a #1 single off this album that has managed to stay in the top 10 constantly, I'd say there's def people who care about the new music.

Congrats to them it's crazy how big their comeback turned out to be :soda:

Number 1 album while their #1 single is #4 on the Hot 100 this week and has been Top 10 since release (15 weeks)

They are winning :clap3:

25 minutes ago, moonlight! said:

they'd be doing 70k without the bundles :toofunny3: such a scam

How many people didn't buy the album cause they got it with the ticket? People always forget this on purpose or what? :cm:

47 minutes ago, havefaithrestart said:

D9SnHSMXkAAhKrm?format=jpg&name=large

D9SnHIEWkAMILwx?format=jpg&name=large

D9SnHICXkAQRkqs?format=jpg&name=large

D9SnG9vW4AEXbSe?format=jpg&name=large

TlawgZ9.jpg

This wouldn’t have been possible if they hadn’t actively memefied their comeback 

truly a new era of music branding :sadviolin:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.