UK Mid: #2 LM, #3 Taylor, #13 Katy | #2 Madonna (20,621)

Queen Conchita

2 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

Surprised at Bruce Springsteen outselling Madonna.

I actually thought Bastille would be #1 and Madonna would be #3. I literally missed every single chart position on that top 3 :deadbanana2:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangerInTheDark

• tiagol88

• Lover

• Queen Conchita

6 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

my god your posts are getting more and more depressing. the meltdowns here :deadbanana2:

she's peaking at #2 like her previous album Rebel Heart...and like she was peaking back in the 90's with most of her albums (I'm Breathless, Erotica, Bedtime Stories, etc) .

I'm sure she will survive lol

Lol not you thinking she'll stay at #2, midweeks are missing streaming data, and Lewis will overtake her during the week, even Bastille could.

And lol not you comparing peaks when she actually was capable of selling albums, peaks didn't matter back then, they matter now, escpeially since she will drop down the charts like a rock and won't sell much.

You need reality check. She's not a force anymore, she's at all time low, she has no respect, support or anything from media or GP. Terrible time for her career.

Sales in via Buzzjack

36,511 Bruce

20,621 Madonna

21 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

23 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

36,511 Bruce

20,621 Madonna

#3 Bastille’s Doom Days (11,743 sales)
#4 Lewis Capaldi’s Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent (10,480 sales)

zf9EQCp.png

Official Singles/Albums Chart Update Top 100
Source: OCC
Missing Data: 

Top 100 Singles

1 Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care (20,552)
2 Little Mix - Bounce Back (13,654) *
3 Taylor Swift - You Need To Calm Down (13,650) *
4 Stormzy - Vossi Bop (13,290)
5 Chris Brown feat. Drake - No Guidance (13,007)

6-10

11-20
12 Sigala & Becky Hill - Wish You Well
13 Katy Perry - Never Really Over
15 Mabel - Mad Love
20 Jax Jones & Jess Glynne - One Touch

21-30
21 AJ Tracey - Ladbroke Grove
24 Dominic Fike - 3 Nights
25 Young T & Bugzy feat. Aitch - Strike A Pose
27 NSG - OT Bop
28 Miley Cyrus - Mother's Daughter

31-40
32 Mark Ronson feat. Lykke Li - Late Night Feelings
34 Dave feat. Burna Boy - Location
37 Drake - Omerta *
38 Bastille - Joy *
40 B Young - Gucci Demon *

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Top 100 Albums

1 Bruce Springsteen - Western Stars (36,511) *
2 Madonna - Madame X (20,621) *
3 Bastille - Doom Days (11,743) *
4 Lewis Capaldi - Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish (10,480)
5 Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures (6,773) *

6-10
6 Elton John - Diamonds
9 Tom Walker - What A Time To Be Alive
10 Motion Picture Cast Recording - Rocketman

11-20
12 Roy Orbison & the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - A Love So Beautiful / Unchained Melodies *
13 Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop: 50 Years
14 Jack Savoretti - Singing To Strangers
16 Queen - Greatest Hits ^
18 Spice Girls - Greatest Hits
20 Queen - The Platinum Collection

21-30
22 Bill Callahan - Shepherd In A Sheepskin Vest *
23 LaFontaines - Junior *
27 ABBA - Gold: Greatest Hits
28 Kate Tempest - The Book Of Traps *

31-40
31 Queen - The Works ^
32 REM - In Time: The Best Of REM 1988-2003 ^
35 Baroness - Gold & Grey *
38 David Bowie - Legacy ^
39 Roger Daltrey - The Who's Tommy Orchestral *

36,511 Bruce

20,621 Madonna

Madonna shouldn't have no problems staying top3 then. these sales are actually great!

7 minutes ago, Junlin said:

36,511 Bruce

20,621 Madonna

Those are sales so far or predictions? Edit just read they are sales so far. Well then she will stay top 3 most likely 

Edited by The Second Coming

Bruce will have higher first week sales in UK than US:rip:

But congrats on the upcoming 11th #1 album. Hope the album with E Street band will get it next year too.

She lost a lot of power in UK but at least she's most likely to remain in the top 3.

7 minutes ago, Junlin said:

36,511 Bruce

20,621 Madonna

Streamings are missing, and she is frontloaded, Lewis is doing 25k-30k every week. She'll struggle to cross 30k tho.

Emebrassing since Kylie did almost 60k in her first week last year.

1 minute ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

You need reality check. She's not a force anymore, she's at all time low, she has no respect, support or anything from media or GP. Terrible time for her career.

I know all this so i don't need a "reality check". She's a pop star in her 60's doing pop music on her 4th active decade. Of course she's at an all time low. Was she supposed to be peaking now? :deadbanana2: The woman has like 12 #1 albums and she's so far and ahead of the competition. A #2 peaking album or even #3 is fine for her.

Celine Dion doesn't peak at #1 in the UK since 2002. Mariah Carey since 1995. Whitney's last #1 was her greatest hits in 2000 and before that was The Bodyguard (and the last studio album to peak at #1 we would need to go back to the 80's). Britney Spears never had a #1 album there. Christina Aguilera only has 2 #1 albums there and one of them had the biggest fall from that position ever. Cher only has 2 #1 albums: Love Hurts (1991) and a GH album (from 1992). Even Believe peaked at #7 there.

Even Rihanna only has 4 studio albums to peak at #1 out of her 8 studio albums and she's the biggest female act in the last 15 years in terms of hits.

Hell even half of Beyonce's studio albums missed the top spot in the UK :deadbanana2: 

The most stable female artist in the UK in terms of album peaks right now is P!nk and her first #1 album was Funhouse and she only has 3 #1s there.

You're complaining about Madonna's fame in the UK going down when it's fine. The woman lived long enough to become the villain and it's fine. She just gave me one her best albums from this century. In the end that's what matters. And all of this is fine.

Everyone goes down. It's Madonna's turn and it's fine. As long as the music is good and her tours are good, i couldn't care less about how the public sees her.

You don't need all these nasty posts repeating the same kind of negativity over and over. We get it. We know it as well. It gets tiring tbh.

It's a rubbish album

I hope Rebecca More and SophieASlut promote Madame X 

7 minutes ago, mariahcarey said:

It's a rubbish album

Your 'opinion' means shat.

11 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Streamings are missing, and she is frontloaded, Lewis is doing 25k-30k every week. She'll struggle to cross 30k tho.

Emebrassing since Kylie did almost 60k in her first week last year.

how many negative posts have you made about Madonna today?  Close to 100?  Go outside and breathe some fresh air.  You sound so pressed it's ridiculous.

Talent winning on Brexit Island :clap3:

11 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

I know all this so i don't need a "reality check". She's a pop star in her 60's doing pop music on her 4th active decade. Of course she's at an all time low. Was she supposed to be peaking now? :deadbanana2: The woman has like 12 #1 albums and she's so far and ahead of the competition. A #2 peaking album or even #3 is fine for her.

Celine Dion doesn't peak at #1 in the UK since 2002. Mariah Carey since 1995. Whitney's last #1 was her greatest hits in 2000 and before that was The Bodyguard (and the last studio album to peak at #1 we would need to go back to the 80's). Britney Spears never had a #1 album there. Christina Aguilera only has 2 #1 albums there and one of them had the biggest fall from that position ever. Cher only has 2 #1 albums: Love Hurts (1991) and a GH album (from 1992). Even Believe peaked at #7 there.

Even Rihanna only has 4 studio albums to peak at #1 out of her 8 studio albums and she's the biggest female act in the last 15 years in terms of hits.

Hell even half of Beyonce's studio albums missed the top spot in the UK :deadbanana2: 

The most stable female artist in the UK in terms of album peaks right now is P!nk and her first #1 album was Funhouse and she only has 3 #1s there.

You're complaining about Madonna's fame in the UK going down when it's fine. The woman lived long enough to become the villain and it's fine. She just gave me one her best albums from this century. In the end that's what matters. And all of this is fine.

Everyone goes down. It's Madonna's turn and it's fine. As long as the music is good and her tours are good, i couldn't care less about how the public sees her.

You don't need all these nasty posts repeating the same kind of negativity over and over. We get it. We know it as well. It gets tiring tbh.

:clap3:

it's simply ageism and sexism.

plus ha music is too experimental.

59 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Your 'opinion' means shat.

It's just as valid as yours though... :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.