Hot 100: OTR 11x #1, No Guidance #9, Truth Hurts #17

Renan90

12 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Doesn’t matter. Everything else is still so super far behind, that there’s no competition.

Who would have thought we’d be getting two successive Taylor flops so close together? Cause let’s be honest. Taylor’s going to drop out a la Shawn Mendes. Maybe she’ll hop back to #10 or something will album release with one of the two songs. But the performance of the singles so far has been nothing short of embarrassing for her. Sad.

People calling #2 a flop. Taylor ha standard :toofunny3:

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Fenty

• Enoch

• Sinister

• Armani?

13 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

We are ignoring the stupidity of Billboard to have a different tracking week for AirPlay, thanks

BB does this because SS sales & streaming data needs more time to look for possible errors with those two chart components. If you remember, Lana Del Rey had 1 day at #7, but subsequently was dropped to the 50s when the data was finalized. Also, remember the albums furor between Tyler the Creator and Dj Kahlid (probably misspelled) BB 200 as both went for #1? That's another reason why BB wants to wait the extra 3 dates for the data. B/c even with the 3 days there's still problems BB has to go back and adjust.

7 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

BB does this because SS sales & streaming data needs more time to look for possible errors with those two chart components. If you remember, Lana Del Rey had 1 day at #7, but subsequently was dropped to the 50s when the data was finalized. Also, remember the albums furor between Tyler the Creator and Dj Kahlid (probably misspelled) BB 200 as both went for #1? That's another reason why BB wants to wait the extra 3 dates for the data. B/c even with the 3 days there's still problems BB has to go back and adjust.

I mean if they really wanted to be extra-sure like you say they could still publish the chart on a Monday. There's just no need to track radio popularity in a different time span than sales and streams popularity

4 hours ago, Aurora said:

Truth Hurts is gonna be the song to dethrone OTR... Idk I just have a feeling.

I just don't see it.

Senorita on the other hand seems very likely. its streaming are massive + radio will definitely support the hell out of it.

I think it will be either this or a new release 

10 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

I just don't see it.

Senorita on the other hand seems very likely. its streaming are massive + radio will definitely support the hell out of it.

Truth Hurts is gonna have insane longevity and snatch a week at #1 even if Senorita goes #1 also. I hope both songs do. Super long stays at #1 make the whole year feel like a drag.

53 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

I just don't see it.

42 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Truth Hurts is gonna have insane longevity and snatch a week at #1 even if Senorita goes #1 also. I hope both songs do. Super long stays at #1 make the whole year feel like a drag.

i think The Git Up will dethrone OTR

2 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

We are ignoring the stupidity of Billboard to have a different tracking week for AirPlay, thanks

12 hours ago, mcohen said:

The delusion.

4 hours ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

People are Disgusting, all that matters is whether she debuts with 1M again.

And she won't.

3 hours ago, Coklek92 said:

People calling #2 a flop. Taylor ha standard :toofunny3:

Not everything is about peaks. If it debuts at #2 and then plummets, it’s not exactly a success. The same would apply to any other artist. Just because Katy Perry and Lady Gaga (sans Bradley Cooper carrying her single) are even bigger flops now doesn’t excuse an artist of her stature performing so horrendously.

3 hours ago, Starkboy said:

I just don't see it.

Yess, for me the next contender to reach #1 is Señorita...

2 hours ago, Mr.Fenty said:

is this actually gaining traction? I heard it in a tik tok and it was stuck in my head for days :rip: 

Just now, Chemical X. said:

is this actually gaining traction? I heard it in a tik tok and it was stuck in my head for days :rip: 

#4 on iTunes rn

1 minute ago, Mr.Fenty said:

#4 on iTunes rn

OMG :jonny: And I just saw it made it to the country chart 

29 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Not everything is about peaks. If it debuts at #2 and then plummets, it’s not exactly a success. The same would apply to any other artist. Just because Katy Perry and Lady Gaga (sans Bradley Cooper carrying her single) are even bigger flops now doesn’t excuse an artist of her stature performing so horrendously.

Plummets? Do you know what that means? 

Anyways, clearly there’s no reason to waste time here. 

3 hours ago, Mr.Fenty said:

My ma and niblings are obsessed with this dance :jonny5: I can see it happening

53 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Not everything is about peaks. If it debuts at #2 and then plummets, it’s not exactly a success. The same would apply to any other artist. Just because Katy Perry and Lady Gaga (sans Bradley Cooper carrying her single) are even bigger flops now doesn’t excuse an artist of her stature performing so horrendously.

8 weeks in the Top 20 is not a flop tho. The exaggeration :bibliahh:

13 minutes ago, Renan90 said:

Amazing :deadbanana4: any chance it’ll be dethroned next week? :eli:

11 hours ago, Riri. said:

OTR is going for another week at #1. Someone need to take this out of the top 10. It's coming for Starships wig.

OTR didnt debut in the top 10 and Starships already lost that record to Closer and Shape of You

Honestly Billboard should only count streams from official sources like AM, Spotify, Vevo etc. This is ruining the chart

The funny thing is, a lot of ppl are comparing OTR to Harlem Shake, but there are no meme videos floating around. There are no videos on YouTube with millions of view like HS had

Majority of its streams are coming from official sources on HIS accounts across all platforms

Either way. Take away these sources yall dont like and he would still would have blocked every song that was blocked ?

Otr got the girls pressed

now I just need him to make a video for rodeo ft cardi and Travis and then put it out during otr 15 week at #1.

tie the record alongside Mariah and dem boys.

aim for black eyed peas record instead and get 

15/16 weeks at #1 OTR

12 weeks for rodeo

:oh:

24 minutes ago, Coklek92 said:

8 weeks in the Top 20 is not a flop tho. The exaggeration :bibliahh:

For the lead single for a Taylor Swift album? For a song as heavily promoted and pushed on radio as it was? It's a HUGE flop. Only 4 weeks in the top 10 for it is embarrassing. 

It's chart run so far has been 100-2-3-8-9-11-11-14. :toofunny3: that's terrible for her lead, stop being delusional  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.