Hot 100: OTR 11x #1, No Guidance #9, Truth Hurts #17

Renan90

14 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

higher than the 2nd highest song on anti

higher debut this week than drake collab

Anti had one single released pre album :toofunny2: 

#7 peaking Needed Me will probably be a bigger hit than all of the singles from Taylor’s era combined :toofunny2: 

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Fenty

• Enoch

• Sinister

• Armani?

31 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

i would hope it's debuting higher than Drake with a music video, pop radio support, promo on national TV, and pandering towards pride month for attention :biblio: and it's still barely 40 points higher :dies:

41 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Needed Me is 7x platinum. Something ME! and YNTCD won’t reach, not even combined 

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Sunflower possibly out the top 10 next week? :eek:

Theme song to an oscar winning movie had a good run

3 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

:fan:

4 hours ago, Fruity said:

4 with dropping that vid in the debut week :ahh: 

And looking at the numbers it could’ve easily missed too 5. Pretty tragic.

4 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Video came out on..... Monday morning. And it has no radio deal.

Pretty tragic and “ahh”-worthy yeah. :laugh:

Clock ha :gaycat5:

Why are these rihanna stans being so shady? Are y'all mad that Rihanna wasn't included in the video? xD

Wish YNTCD reach #3 at least ?

10 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

might have to do a bit better than this

butterflysupreme
1 hour ago, Letters From Adi said:

Taylor's just 3 points away from #5 ?

And? 

People acting surprised about YNTCD potentially #4 debut when most of us didn't expect to chart higher than #9.
It's a cute song but way to basic and boring and the video isn't that impacting. 

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Jwoww310 said:

People acting surprised about YNTCD potentially #4 debut when most of us didn't expect to chart higher than #9.
It's a cute song but way to basic and boring and the video isn't that impacting. 

There were plenty of Swifties in the single thread assuming she’d be #2 and saying “she could have had 2 more #1 if OTR didn't exist” 

• ATRL Moderator

Next week should be interesting. Looks like Lil Nas is releasing some sort of visual album, or at least videos for Panini, Rodeo, and Bring U Down as well. Plus Nicki and Shawn + Camila; hopefully Sunflower and Wow can finally leave the top 10. 

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Next week should be interesting. Looks like Lil Nas is releasing some sort of visual album, or at least videos for Panini, Rodeo, and Bring U Down as well. Plus Nicki and Shawn + Camila; hopefully Sunflower and Wow can finally leave the top 10. 

Yeah we are finally gettin some shakeups in the top 50. 

Its time because now we need summer songs:jamming: 

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

Yeah we are finally gettin some shakeups in the top 50. 

Its time because now we need summer songs:jamming: 

Well I mean, some songs are already on their way out. Bury a Friend will be recurrent next week with Ariana not too far behind as she begins her descend with break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored. Eastside will become super recurrent soon and High Hopes may also become a super recurrent if it can hold on for 7 more weeks. Shallow doesn't have much time left either and Close Friends should be gone soon as well. And as it stands, Thotiana and Murder On My Mind only lasted 20 weeks so they have been eliminated. 

what if Nas is going to slay like Black Eyed Peas, 12 weeks for Bom Bom Pow, 14 weeks for I Gotta Feeling (who stopped IGF?)

QueenofCopyPaste

OTR decreasing at least 1 million radio audience impressions daily now!

Barring the EP release and the BET Awards performance, it's starting to crack and decline

This song might free-fall, but I don't want to make any definitive statements yet. 

LIL NAS THE DESTROYER

Lil Nas X will prevent Taylor Swift from reaching #1 on the Hot 100 for a second time in the last few weeks. “ME!,” the first release from the upcoming Lover, debuted at #2 behind “Old Town Road,” and the pattern is about to repeat with “You Need to Calm Down.” In this instance, Tay will battle with Republic labelmate Drake and his new track, “Money in the Grave” f/Rick Ross, for the #2 slot. Serenity now!

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=316887&title=LIL-NAS-THE-DESTROYER-

So it's either Taylor or Drake for #2. She's top 3 regardless of what happens. 

Go, Nas! Love the song! <3 

2 hours ago, UNNAMI said:

what if Nas is going to slay like Black Eyed Peas, 12 weeks for Bom Bom Pow, 14 weeks for I Gotta Feeling (who stopped IGF?)

It was Jay Sean of all people. :rip: With such a bad song as well, he had really good songs before then like Ride It.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.