Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Hide contents

beatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: simple but strong. says a lot with very little. the grayscale makes it very moody and anja's nudity and posture and emotion are very vulnerable and expressive, making for a nice shot.

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: i like this, even if it is a tad off for me. the bright light is a really strong choice that i like a lot. ayumi's expression and general visible body language combined with the styling and the light are a really cool vibe.

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: very simple, very chic, quite powerful. love the colour story here. the very soft nude skin, hair, and paint all create one large block but are interesting and distinguishable by texture which is lovely to look at. the blue background is a great colour to go with it and helps bring her eyes out in a great way.

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: so, so, so cool. despite all the crazy lines happening with the hair, you get drawn right into the eye and it kinda spirals outwards. the colours are fantastic as well. lovely shot

PinkBox // Madonna: honestly, i just don't like it. her eyes are really strong and probably the one part of the image i like. her hair comes so oddly out of the coif. it's some interesting choices but they just don't work.

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: back and forth on this. love the styling and all of the colours, very vibrant and interesting and a great thing to focus on playing with on a headshot. magdalena herself feels a bit dead for me, the playful tongue with the dead eyes does not make for a great combo. other than that... nice.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Nurr @PinkBox @Sabbath @Black Canary @thecptz

Just now, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: simple but strong. says a lot with very little. the grayscale makes it very moody and anja's nudity and posture and emotion are very vulnerable and expressive, making for a nice shot.

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: i like this, even if it is a tad off for me. the bright light is a really strong choice that i like a lot. ayumi's expression and general visible body language combined with the styling and the light are a really cool vibe.

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: very simple, very chic, quite powerful. love the colour story here. the very soft nude skin, hair, and paint all create one large block but are interesting and distinguishable by texture which is lovely to look at. the blue background is a great colour to go with it and helps bring her eyes out in a great way.

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: so, so, so cool. despite all the crazy lines happening with the hair, you get drawn right into the eye and it kinda spirals outwards. the colours are fantastic as well. lovely shot

PinkBox // Madonna: honestly, i just don't like it. her eyes are really strong and probably the one part of the image i like. her hair comes so oddly out of the coif. it's some interesting choices but they just don't work.

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: back and forth on this. love the styling and all of the colours, very vibrant and interesting and a great thing to focus on playing with on a headshot. magdalena herself feels a bit dead for me, the playful tongue with the dead eyes does not make for a great combo. other than that... nice.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Nurr @PinkBox @Sabbath @Black Canary @thecptz

On 10/8/2019 at 10:28 PM, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: THECPTZ

Reveal hidden contents

eatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: a stunning headshot! she’s gorgeous but it’s not that interesting for me. this is top 6 now and y’all do an amazing job this round. so i maybe nitpicking. but tbh, this is cute, just not that interesting.

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: oh! beautiful. serving prism photoshoot. i love her face in this shot. and the lighting makes this more interesting. it's just so fresh and so lively. ok and again, she’s so beautiful wig.

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: another stunning headshot. i think this falls into the same category as anja for me. great but not that interesting. but i love the way she stares deep into my soul. :smitten: urgh. queen cara.

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: okay bitch. now this is for sure v interesting. that’s lots of hair. having said that, i just don’t think that this is so stunning. like, it’s v interesting but it doesn’t leave me shook. BUT it’s still pretty good.

PinkBox // Madonna: 

Ouf2TUm.jpg

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: well. are you running out of option now? :dancehall: i’m not that impressed with this. it’s colourful but that’s it. i don’t really like it and i’m sure you could do much better than this.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:11 AM, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: BLACK CANARY

Reveal hidden contents

eatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: Probably the photo that catches my attention in the least of all the entries if i'm being honest but at least she looks like she's having a great time like her bf just popped two fingers up inside of her, pretty headshot really captures her in the moment of an intense feeling

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: That bright flash of light is definitely giving me first year art student at the new york institute of art whos trying to be edgy but she does look stunning from what we can see

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: The thing that makes yours simple but more interesting than some of the others is the little added detail of the liquid and how it gives like detail to the hair runs down her face. Her eyes look absolutely stunning as if they can pierce right through your laptop search history and she can see all the mess you've searched

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: This hair is serving me all kinds of Atlanta hair show and the first place prize is $300 and a gift certificate to Roscoes chicken and waffles. I didn't know what I was looking at and thats what made it so interesting cause i almost thought it was a fence or something. The uniqueness of the hair combined with the colors we get to see this is a really great shot.

PinkBox // Madonna: I don't even think I'm lying when I say Madonna has never looked better in this competition than with that mask over her face. Chainmail should be her #accessory I guess cause she looks good. The shot is simple but it actualy does work imo.

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: I disagree with residency baby judge about this I think this is such a playful and fun shot the colors are very well done and don't make me think of like a JoJo Siwa ad in Walmart or something it works. Her wink was a nice touch along with her tongue I think you did a nice job with this one.

WINNER

Spoiler

:1stplace:  NURR  /  JOLIN TSAI  :1stplace:

TALENT:  1  /  CANARY:  1  /  THECPTZ:  3  /  AVERAGE:  1.7

RUNNER UP

Spoiler

:2ndplace:  PSYCHO  /  CARA DELEVINGNE  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  2  /  CANARY:  2  /  THECPTZ:  2  /  AVERAGE:  2

HIGH

Spoiler

:3rdplace:  INVISIBILITY  /  AYUMI HAMASAKI  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  4  /  CANARY:  5  /  THECPTZ:  1  /  AVERAGE:  3.3

BOTTOM 3

Spoiler

BEATINGLIKEADRUM  /  ANJA RUBIK

Spoiler

TALENT:  3  /  CANARY:  6  /  THECPTZ:  4  /  AVERAGE:  4.3

SEASON SCORE:  56

With a higher season score than PinkBox, you are safe.

PINKBOX  /  MADONNA

Spoiler

TALENT:  6  /  CANARY:  4  /  THECPTZ:  6  /  AVERAGE:  5.3

SEASON SCORE:  55

With the lowest season score overall, you are out.  :emofish:

SABBATH  /  MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK

Spoiler

TALENT:  5  /  CANARY:  3  /  THECPTZ:  5  /  AVERAGE:  4.3

SEASON SCORE:  74

With a higher season score than PinkBox, you are safe.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @PinkBox @Psycho @Nurr @Sabbath @thecptz @boys

YASSS OMG :duca: post the next round!

Not hagdonna, my initial fave shot, getting punched out we-

tbh i don't really know why i ranked invi's first now

and sabbath's shot is not THAT bad :thing: well time changes, people change

The next buzzword is...

v8Ji1e9.png

It's not the finale yet, but I'm going to need you to prove you deserve to be there.

Now is your moment to impress and make your biggest and brightest statement.

Time is running out to leave an impact... it's still anybody's game!

The deadline for this round is Wednesday, January 1st at 11:59PM EST.

Feel free to provide a caption or ask me for extensions as per usual.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Nurr @Sabbath @boys @thecptz

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

and sabbath's shot is not THAT bad :thing: well time changes, people change

tbh it isnt at all, i agree, i just liked the other 4 more

1 minute ago, talent said:

Time is running out

tea

1 minute ago, talent said:

tbh it isnt at all, i agree, i just liked the other 4 more

my opinion has def changed after the waiting :thing:

tea

new year, new me  :emofish:

my opinion has def changed after the waiting :thing:

well the deadline for your scores was october 10th so its a bit late for that now, ISNT IT.

8 minutes ago, thecptz said:

tbh i don't really know why i ranked invi's first now

shut up SKANK

OT: no idea what to send

cGLvF6R.gif

6 minutes ago, talent said:

well the deadline for your scores was october 10th so its a bit late for that now, ISNT IT.

we love a two-month break :thing: now where is season 4

Just now, thecptz said:

we love a two-month break :thing: now where is season 4

im not rupaul, i dont spread myself thin or do cheap tricks. it can wait a week or 2.

cGLvF6R.gif

Not me winning with PinkBox by one point. I-

i thought y'all were joking about this continuing :rip:

but a WIN thank you

WrLbQPk.gif

SenT

549279.jpg

And re-senT

GVxGPzx.jpg

Edited by Invisibility

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.