• PinkBox

I really thought this was the finale round

might have to switch my entry

talent

6 minutes ago, Nurr said:

I really thought this was the finale round

might have to switch my entry

talent

I'm thinking talent will pull an E•MO•TION kinda round for the finale. Or just any unexpected theme really

talent

Sent

v8Ji1e9.png

@boys @thecptz

@beatinglikeadrum  /  Anja Rubik

Spoiler

WQqxXpY.jpg

@Invisibility  /  Ayumi Hamasaki

Spoiler

dXKGuhz.jpg

This photo depicting Ayu dreaming of a wedding fantasy all alone makes a statement for everything the artist has stood for this season. The elegant demeanor and posing of a diva, a natural blending in with the setting of the shoot, as well as uncomplicated beauty.

For the mix of Eastern and Western aesthetic values present throughout her portfolio, this piece encapsulates the stunning color palettes achieved through natural lighting, a smart composition and a slightly out-of-focus lens that gives candid features to the shot, making it easy on the eyes.

For the former arguments, I consider this Ayumi's BEST SHOT

@Psycho  /  Cara Delevingne

Spoiler

W81qvkG.png

@Nurr  /  Jolin Tsai

Spoiler

TIXxIue.jpg

@Sabbath  /  Magdalena Frackowiak

Spoiler

gNaUv4J.jpg

Gothdalena Frackowiak photographed by Craig McDean for Vogue Italia

49 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Me being the only one to write an essay fff

@Nurr :jonny4:

:heart2: love yours too

fff I wrote something too at first cause I thought it was the finale

e19Xa0E.gif

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Hide contents

beatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: this is really lush; i love the e•mo•tion here. this wouldve been a great shot for victory too, but she looks great and powerful here. the colours are really gorgeous and her body language really sells the strange pants/general styling. i kinda loev the hair being in her eyes. she's saying i'm here, i look gorgeous, i have claimed my spot. this is a great, GREAT shot. thank you

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: this is a really sweet and simple shot and its fairly beautiful in its simplicity... but a little lacking for a best shot. i actually don't have much to complain about, but i feel like for this round it just gets overshadowed. as for what i actually do love about it though, the lighting is really, really spot on and the anchor of the shot. sets the entire mood, frames ayumi spectacularly, and highlights what is important while dulling the background. the light from the stained glass windows is nice as well.

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: this shot is tough, because i like a lot of it and it definitely has elements that could stand out really well, but the styling really really flops. it cheapens the whole thing quite a bit. cara herself has a great stare, and the setting is really lovely and the framing is good, but she just does not fit in that outfit.

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: you picked a great time to blow me away round after round. this is so utterly lovely. i really don't dislike a single thing about this... an amazing choice for a best shot. the colours are great, i love a good example of contrasting colours popping the hell off, and then the bright overexposed white is immaculate. this is fantastic. its worth noting i think you are the one person (imo) who submitted a shot that was definitively better than everything else you submitted this season which was kinda the point! thank you.

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: this has a great mood which is what fascinates me about it as a choice for best shot. we didn't get a lot of dreary, gloomy shots this season and it is somewhat a breath of fresh air. i love the styling in particular and the mix of patterns and fabrics that draw your eye towards magdalena while keeping the rest of the shot visually interesting. your best shot? definitely not. magdalena is a tad dull in the face. a very good shot that should get you to the finale and shows why you got here? absolutely.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Nurr @Sabbath @boys @thecptz

I didn't wanna go over the top (like the original pic I sent, besides the fact I'd just used the same photoshoot for Headshot) and I generally think the M photshoot is Ayu's visual imagery peak, but thanks for highlighting the nice aspects you loved about my photo. You're always spot-on with your critiques and I love that :heart2:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: THECPTZ

Hide contents
  Hide contents

eatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: ooh AHHHHH. oh wow. she is really beautiful and stunning in this shot. truly your best shot so far in this season. when i saw the one that was posted before, i was like..nope. BUT this AHH. i love the light and the vibe that this gives me. WOW. amazing job girl. :clap3:

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: i- the essay! aww this shot is SOOOO sweet :weeps: its so simple and gives me a nostalgic vibe. i think the lightning is PERFECT. however, is it enough for the ‘best shot’? and will this make you reach the finale? we’ll see.

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: oh okay. queen of staring. and i like that this shot is in grayscale since it makes this shot have more impact imo. i just really hope that it was only cara in this shot tbh. 

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: well BITCH. why did you do this to all of us? :jonny2: talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it. 

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: she is such a MOOD. but i don’t really know if this is the ‘best shot’ ngl.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Nurr @Sabbath @boys @thecptz

i can't wait for season 4 :duca:

It's what I deserve.

Jolin being the Shiina of the season, we can stand it!

not me only getting two sentences jsaahshjsa impeach baby z!!!!!! but im glad u liked the mood 'cause to me it's what makes it interesting + standout

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.