POSE ™ 003 // FINALLY!

talent

1 minute ago, talent said:

a new page would be lovely gal

not you demanding a new page after this long wait, TACKY! 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

5 minutes ago, Nurr said:

well guess I'm out

giphy.gif

Seems like it's between You and I.mp3

Just now, Black Canary said:

not you demanding a new page after this long wait, TACKY! 

all this time and there weren't 20 pages? just.. the disrespect!

2 minutes ago, talent said:

a new page would be lovely gal

done ma'am

29 minutes ago, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: BLACK CANARY

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum // https://clyp.it/lntimoti

Invisibility // https://clyp.it/hvxsiq0s

Psycho // https://clyp.it/esqbxave

Not Like The Movies // https://clyp.it/fk43ky1j

Nurr //  https://clyp.it/kl2t4aqf

Pinkbox // https://clyp.it/4stzdknu

Sabbath // https://clyp.it/1kz0lyjm

Buljangnan // https://clyp.it/xupcejgd

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Nurr @PinkBox @Sabbath @Buljangnan @Black Canary @thecptz

29 minutes ago, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: THECPTZ

Reveal hidden contents

eatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: the props are cool and interesting. it makes the shot looks more interesting tbh. but what i don’t like at all is her pose. she serving the sims waiting to do some actions which normally it would be a good kii but this is not. :'( i’m sorreh luv.

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: this is fun and refreshing! (even though the shot is, i assumed, very old) tbh i didn’t really like this when i first saw the shot. but then, it hit me :jonny: i love that this is soooo fun and her smile asfafaafsfalkga. the way she holding the stop sign. whew.

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: stunning shot! the prop really adds something to this shot and i enjoy it quite a lot. i love her fierce pose. don’t really have much to say but you did great.

Not Like The Movies // Duckie Thot: she looks so amazing. i’m feeling eh about the prop tho. it kinda weirds me out and idk why. but her pose is great as always.

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: so i did some searching and found out that it was a shot from a concert huh :gaycat2: if talent allows it, then i’m gonna judge it hehe. i’m feeling so-so about this. her pose is great but it’s just there for me. :michael:

oEUgj6U.png

PinkBox // Madonna: serving a strong old woman :clap3: this is a great shot and i really like this. her interaction with the prop is just…great and i have no choice but stan tbh.

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: afafasfafa snapped. the robot snapped and the scary moon whew :dancehall: another refreshing shot tbh. while others serving black or gray background or lying or doing some exercising, you come thru with this shot. whew amazing.

Buljangnan // Soo Joo Park: well this is interesting. the smoke and the lighting helped a LOT in this shot without it, it would be a boring ass shot for sure. smoking is bad tho :'(

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Nurr @PinkBox @Sabbath @Buljangnan @Black Canary @thecptz

8 minutes ago, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: the other judges seemed to not be fans but this shot intrigues me. i love the pretty absurdness of it all. the soft pastels are lovely. it pales a bit in comparison to others with the amount of interesting elements, but it's a really nice shot.

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: god the way this is... completely random and unexpected but in such a great way. it feels so cartoonish and i really fell for it. it like... borders on corny but in an intentional way and it works well. love that.

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: love the colours and theme of this shot, whew. pretty well laid out and shot. i take a little issue with cara's face here... feels a little dead. but her pose is really giving me shape and body which i adore.

Not Like The Movies // Duckie Thot: this is a gorgeous shot. duckie looks lovely and the concept is stun. is she interacting with a prop? i guess. kinda. it feels more like her laying on a set piece and some of the other girls are really interesting with their prop concept. i had to dock points for that.

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: this is just meh. love the outfit and the idea but it is not well executed. i feel like there could've been more interesting lighting choices and jolin herself could've been giving you more in the face. it just doesn't pop.

PinkBox // Madonna: oh do i adore this! the colours, the shapes, the framing... really really interesting shot. i'm an absolute sucker for clear geometry in a shot that makes it interesting to look at. madonna's pose is also spectacular. this is great.

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: i love love the story here. magdalena looks supremely alien with her long, skinny legs and that blunt bob and coat. the colours are great and are definitely serving earth in another dimension. the prop of the robot is also one of the most interesting of the bunch.

Buljangnan // Soo Joo Park: this is super gorgeous and sensual. i love the simplicity of it but the smoke is really gorgeous to look at and the lighting is really really fantastic. the flyaways on her hair are also great to look at.

———————————————————————

TOP THREE

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  PINKBOX  /  MADONNA  :1stplace:

TALENT:  1  /  CANARY:  2  /  THECPTZ:  3  /  AVERAGE:  2

:1stplace:  INVISIBILITY  /  AYUMI HAMASAKI  :1stplace:

TALENT:  2  /  CANARY:  3  /  THECPTZ:  1  /  AVERAGE:  2

:1stplace:  SABBATH  /  MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK  :1stplace:

TALENT:  3  /  CANARY:  1  /  THECPTZ:  2  /  AVERAGE:  2

———————————————————————

i had a feeling pinkbox and i would tie but invi coming thru as well like DAT :bibliahh: :clap3:

Just now, PinkBox said:

Not the infernal trio getting a tied #1, I-

out of all people :bibliahh:

MPGs (Main Pose Girls) ONLEE!

———————————————————————

SAFE PT. 1

———————————————————————

BULJANGNAN  /  SOO JOO PARK

TALENT:  4  /  CANARY:  4  /  THECPTZ:  5  /  AVERAGE:  4.3

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

SAFE & BOTTOM 3

———————————————————————

EATINGLIKEADRUM  /  ANJA RUBIK

Hide contents

TALENT:  5  /  CANARY:  7  /  THECPTZ:  8  /  AVERAGE:  6.6

SEASON SCORE:  52

This means that you are in the Bottom 3... but with a higher season score than Not Like The Movies, you are safe.

PSYCHO  /  CARA DELEVINGNE

Hide contents

TALENT:  6  /  CANARY:  6  /  THECPTZ:  4  /  AVERAGE:  5.3

This means you are NOT in the Bottom 3 and are safe! Congratulations.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES  /  DUCKIE THOT

Hide contents

TALENT:  7  /  CANARY:  5  /  THECPTZ:  6  /  AVERAGE:  6

SEASON SCORE:  42

This means that you are in the Bottom 3... and with the lowest season score, you are out.  :frown:

NURR  /  JOLIN TSAI

Hide contents

TALENT:  8  /  CANARY:  8  /  THECPTZ:  7  /  AVERAGE:  7.6

SEASON SCORE:  61

This means that you are in the Bottom 3... but with a higher season score than Not Like The Movies, you are safe.

———————————————————————

the season scores being 10 points apart from each other :deadbanana4:

15 minutes ago, talent said:

———————————————————————

TOP THREE

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  PINKBOX  /  MADONNA  :1stplace:

TALENT:  1  /  CANARY:  2  /  THECPTZ:  3  /  AVERAGE:  2

:1stplace:  INVISIBILITY  /  AYUMI HAMASAKI  :1stplace:

TALENT:  2  /  CANARY:  3  /  THECPTZ:  1  /  AVERAGE:  2

:1stplace:  SABBATH  /  MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK  :1stplace:

TALENT:  3  /  CANARY:  1  /  THECPTZ:  2  /  AVERAGE:  2

———————————————————————

10 minutes ago, talent said:

———————————————————————

SAFE PT. 1

———————————————————————

BULJANGNAN  /  SOO JOO PARK

TALENT:  4  /  CANARY:  4  /  THECPTZ:  5  /  AVERAGE:  4.3

———————————————————————

3 minutes ago, talent said:

———————————————————————

SAFE & BOTTOM 3

———————————————————————

EATINGLIKEADRUM  /  ANJA RUBIK

Reveal hidden contents

TALENT:  5  /  CANARY:  7  /  THECPTZ:  8  /  AVERAGE:  6.6

PSYCHO  /  CARA DELEVINGNE

Reveal hidden contents

TALENT:  6  /  CANARY:  6  /  THECPTZ:  4  /  AVERAGE:  5.3

This means you are NOT in the Bottom 3 and are safe! Congratulations.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES  /  DUCKIE THOT

Reveal hidden contents

TALENT:  7  /  CANARY:  5  /  THECPTZ:  6  /  AVERAGE:  6

This means that you are in the Bottom 3... and with the lowest season score, you are out.  :frown:

NURR  /  JOLIN TSAI

Reveal hidden contents

TALENT:  8  /  CANARY:  8  /  THECPTZ:  7  /  AVERAGE:  7.6

———————————————————————

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.