4qBdbiT.jpg

I support this 

4qBdbiT.jpg

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

I support this 

4qBdbiT.jpg

whale, there u have it, cancel the round for world peace

4qBdbiT.jpg

The two fattest contestants teaming up to conspire against the hoest... not surprised

4qBdbiT.jpg

4 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

The two fattest contestants teaming up to conspire against the hoest... not surprised

4qBdbiT.jpg

you and nurr are doing WHAT?

4qBdbiT.jpg

4 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

4qBdbiT.jpg

didn't know you and pinkbox were anti-talent

4qBdbiT.jpg

anyways time for RESULTS

:1stplace:  @Psycho :1stplace: 
Congrats on having Magdalena on your shot!

:1stplace:  @Invisibility :1stplace: 
Congrats on delivering a fierce pose, just like Magdalena would!

eliminated

@PinkBox - no explanation needed!

new buzzword coming!

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Hide contents

beatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: this is decent, middle of the road. it has that powerful vibe to it definitely but doesn't give me victory as strongly as a few of the others.

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: the concept here is great. definitely says look at me, i own everything, i got this building up as the owner, architect, and investor against all odds. the execution however is just a tad lacking. the angle is great- making her look as tall as the building is lovely. the framing however feels a little too close and the lighting is weird to look at. otherwise, really enjoyed this.

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: i like this a lot. very royal battle queen posing for her post-war victory portrait. her strong, clasped hands, the shape of the crown, the very fierce, windblown hair all helps sell that feeling for me. i think it's a great shot. well done.

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: love love love this. the setting and styling with the crown and outfit are so fantastical and interesting to look at. the camera angle and the way everything is captured makes her look 100 feet tall and like a real victor. she's serving a strong pose as well which even furthers that story. great choice.

PinkBox // Madonna: i like this shot on its own quite a bit. the styling, the set, the colours are all great and its nice to look at........... but i don't see victory from this. i get maybe a little bit of the HBIC vibe that... KINDA sells victory, MAYBE... but its not exactly all that. so.... yeah.

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: a misstep for you certainly. a good picture, reminds me of your previous one with the cool hats and the same sorta framing, probably the same photoshoot. i get the idea of where you were going with your interpretation but i don't look at this photo and see a winner so much as like.... not that. hard to put it into words.

Buljangnan // Soo Joo Park: the photo makes me CACKLE but it really isnt giving me victory. the caption? maybe. but its such a stretch. i do like the modern take of that very iconic photo aspect of it but i needed a hell of a lot more this late in the game.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Nurr @PinkBox @Sabbath @Buljangnan @Black Canary @thecptz

On 9/22/2019 at 11:28 AM, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: BLACK CANARY

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum // https://clyp.it/cdhfouun

Invisibility // https://clyp.it/twopwlvt

Psycho // https://clyp.it/ie4r1m0q

Nurr //  https://clyp.it/dcoqspw4

Pinkbox // https://clyp.it/qdazh3fg

Sabbath // https://clyp.it/j3wwaw2t

Buljangnan // https://clyp.it/t3wgvvej

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Nurr @PinkBox @Sabbath @Buljangnan @Black Canary @thecptz

On 9/25/2019 at 1:29 PM, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: THECPTZ

Reveal hidden contents

eatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: this looks like a normal confident walking photo for me. yeah i get that it can be looked as a victory walk or something but it’s just that i don’t feel it that much. also, the fact that it’s cropped out (right?) makes me feel kinda weird nn.

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: lol. omg. she’s winning. she’s that bitch. but with THAT dress. gurl! anyway, i love this shot. it’s victory. it’s stunning. i love everything apart from that dress. waiT. i just saw that it’s sparkling. k cute dress!

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: oh okay! i love the fierceness she portrays in the shot. have to say that the description really helps because without it, i felt kinda meh.

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: GOOD GODDESS! a queen, literally A QUEEN. you did that huh. the lighting is exceptional and her pose, whew. she’s THAT bitch and i believe it! we are stanning today.

PinkBox // Madonna: 

cGIay9e.png

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: hmm. i feel mixed about this one. i don’t know what to say tbh. yeah she’s standing but she just there. i know you’re gonna be here anyway so please do another serve next round, thanks.

Buljangnan // Soo Joo Park: i don’t know how to feel about this.  :katie: i don’t even know why you sent this. this is an interesting shot for sure. but i just don’t feel the victory? your description doesn’t really help anything. :'( welp.

2 minutes ago, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: this is decent, middle of the road. it has that powerful vibe to it definitely but doesn't give me victory as strongly as a few of the others.

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: the concept here is great. definitely says look at me, i own everything, i got this building up as the owner, architect, and investor against all odds. the execution however is just a tad lacking. the angle is great- making her look as tall as the building is lovely. the framing however feels a little too close and the lighting is weird to look at. otherwise, really enjoyed this.

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: i like this a lot. very royal battle queen posing for her post-war victory portrait. her strong, clasped hands, the shape of the crown, the very fierce, windblown hair all helps sell that feeling for me. i think it's a great shot. well done.

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: love love love this. the setting and styling with the crown and outfit are so fantastical and interesting to look at. the camera angle and the way everything is captured makes her look 100 feet tall and like a real victor. she's serving a strong pose as well which even furthers that story. great choice.

PinkBox // Madonna: i like this shot on its own quite a bit. the styling, the set, the colours are all great and its nice to look at........... but i don't see victory from this. i get maybe a little bit of the HBIC vibe that... KINDA sells victory, MAYBE... but its not exactly all that. so.... yeah.

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: a misstep for you certainly. a good picture, reminds me of your previous one with the cool hats and the same sorta framing, probably the same photoshoot. i get the idea of where you were going with your interpretation but i don't look at this photo and see a winner so much as like.... not that. hard to put it into words.

Buljangnan // Soo Joo Park: the photo makes me CACKLE but it really isnt giving me victory. the caption? maybe. but its such a stretch. i do like the modern take of that very iconic photo aspect of it but i needed a hell of a lot more this late in the game.

12 hours ago, Invisibility said:

WH2DEmW.jpg

:1stplace:

oh bitch this would have been such a serve for this round

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.