• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

4 hours ago, Sabbath said:

not me only getting two sentences jsaahshjsa impeach baby z!!!!!! but im glad u liked the mood 'cause to me it's what makes it interesting + standout

mood

On 1/2/2020 at 8:23 PM, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

beatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: this is really lush; i love the e•mo•tion here. this wouldve been a great shot for victory too, but she looks great and powerful here. the colours are really gorgeous and her body language really sells the strange pants/general styling. i kinda loev the hair being in her eyes. she's saying i'm here, i look gorgeous, i have claimed my spot. this is a great, GREAT shot. thank you

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: this is a really sweet and simple shot and its fairly beautiful in its simplicity... but a little lacking for a best shot. i actually don't have much to complain about, but i feel like for this round it just gets overshadowed. as for what i actually do love about it though, the lighting is really, really spot on and the anchor of the shot. sets the entire mood, frames ayumi spectacularly, and highlights what is important while dulling the background. the light from the stained glass windows is nice as well.

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: this shot is tough, because i like a lot of it and it definitely has elements that could stand out really well, but the styling really really flops. it cheapens the whole thing quite a bit. cara herself has a great stare, and the setting is really lovely and the framing is good, but she just does not fit in that outfit.

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: you picked a great time to blow me away round after round. this is so utterly lovely. i really don't dislike a single thing about this... an amazing choice for a best shot. the colours are great, i love a good example of contrasting colours popping the hell off, and then the bright overexposed white is immaculate. this is fantastic. its worth noting i think you are the one person (imo) who submitted a shot that was definitively better than everything else you submitted this season which was kinda the point! thank you.

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: this has a great mood which is what fascinates me about it as a choice for best shot. we didn't get a lot of dreary, gloomy shots this season and it is somewhat a breath of fresh air. i love the styling in particular and the mix of patterns and fabrics that draw your eye towards magdalena while keeping the rest of the shot visually interesting. your best shot? definitely not. magdalena is a tad dull in the face. a very good shot that should get you to the finale and shows why you got here? absolutely.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Nurr @Sabbath @boys @thecptz

On 1/3/2020 at 12:32 PM, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: THECPTZ

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

eatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: ooh AHHHHH. oh wow. she is really beautiful and stunning in this shot. truly your best shot so far in this season. when i saw the one that was posted before, i was like..nope. BUT this AHH. i love the light and the vibe that this gives me. WOW. amazing job girl. :clap3:

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: i- the essay! aww this shot is SOOOO sweet :weeps: its so simple and gives me a nostalgic vibe. i think the lightning is PERFECT. however, is it enough for the ‘best shot’? and will this make you reach the finale? we’ll see.

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: oh okay. queen of staring. and i like that this shot is in grayscale since it makes this shot have more impact imo. i just really hope that it was only cara in this shot tbh. 

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: well BITCH. why did you do this to all of us? :jonny2: talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it. 

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: she is such a MOOD. but i don’t really know if this is the ‘best shot’ ngl.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Nurr @Sabbath @boys @thecptz

WINNER

Spoiler

:1stplace:  NURR  /  JOLIN TSAI  :1stplace:

TALENT:  1  /  BOYS:  2  /  THECPTZ:  1  /  AVERAGE:  1.3

RUNNER UP

Spoiler

:2ndplace:  BEATINGLIKEADRUM  /  ANJA RUBIK  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  2  /  BOYS:  1  /  THECPTZ:  2  /  AVERAGE:  1.7

HIGH

Spoiler

:3rdplace:  INVISIBILITY  /  AYUMI HAMASAKI  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  4  /  BOYS:  3  /  THECPTZ:  3  /  AVERAGE:  3.3

BOTTOM 2

Spoiler

PSYCHO  /  CARA DELEVINGNE

Spoiler

TALENT:  5  /  BOYS:  5  /  THECPTZ:  5  /  AVERAGE:  5

SEASON SCORE:  57

With the lower season score overall, you are out.  :emofish:

SABBATH  /  MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK

Spoiler

TALENT:  3  /  BOYS:  4  /  THECPTZ:  4  /  AVERAGE:  3.6

SEASON SCORE:  75

With a higher season score than Psycho, you are safe.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Nurr @Sabbath @thecptz @boys

all the talents

The time has come...

tte0smx.png

Congratulations @beatinglikeadrum, @Invisibility, @Nurr, and @Sabbath!

You have made it to the end of maybe one of the longest running games on ATRL.

And now is the final moment... time for you to stake your claim for the crown.

For the finale, you must submit a spread of THREE SHOTS.

With these three shots, you can do whatever you please:

tell a story, create your own buzz word, put a capstone on your journey, etc.

Along with the shots, feel free to write whatever you please.

Whether you make your case for why you should win, explain your shots,

or feel like your letting your photos speak for themselves... It's up to you.

You will be scored on:

Your overall season score (ranked 1st to 4th)

Your three shot spread as a whole (ranked 1st to 4th)

Your shots ranked individually amongst all the finale shots (ranked 1st to 12th)

The winner will be determined from the average of these scores.

It is anybody's game. Make the finale count.

The deadline for this round is Thursday, January 9th at 11:59PM EST.

Feel free to ask me for extensions as per usual.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Nurr @Sabbath @boys @thecptz

I'm so used to giving.gif

OMG. My first finale. Ever.

Two Polish Queens made it to the final @Sabbath. We did THAT.

13 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

I'm so used to giving.gif

OMG. My first finale. Ever.

Two Polish Queens made it to the final @Sabbath. We did THAT.

we started this together and we're ending it the same way omg what a journey 0S1vVJ6.png

Surprised I made top 5 in the first place :clap3:

whew

0S1vVJ6.png

25 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

@Nurr East Asian music legends stick together :heart2:

@Sabbath Icon, your party shot :jonny4: post CG9 results tho !!!

@beatinglikeadrum this is still my lockscreen omg

AP094642.jpg

Great luck to all!

yes we do

0S1vVJ6.png

29 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

@beatinglikeadrum this is still my lockscreen omg

AP094642.jpg

Great luck to all!

omg thank u for posting this it disappeared from the entries

28 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Surprised I made top 5 in the first place :clap3:

your Location shot is one of my favourites from the entire game. you deserved to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why was I tagged

On 8/15/2019 at 9:12 PM, talent said:

YWXCh1c.png

#TeamSABATHANURR

@Sabbath / @Thanatos / @Nurr

Reveal hidden contents

Jtfzrtk.png

47zI8On.png

Che0Ny2.png

Reveal hidden contents

"THE ABILITY TO PORTRAY EMOTION IS WHAT SEPARATES A GOOD MODEL FROM A GREAT MODEL.

WE DECIDED TO TAKE ON THIS CHALLENGE IN THE FORM OF STORYTELLING: A GIRL’S LOVE STORY BEING TOLD BY KATE, MAGDALENA AND JOLIN. TO DO THIS, WE DECIDED TO TACKLE THREE PRIMARY EMOTIONS: JOY, LOVE AND SADNESS IN THE FORM OF SECONDARY EMOTIONS (AMUSEMENT, LUST, HURT). THIS ALLOWS US TO PORTRAY OUR CHARACTER’S STORY: WHEN A RELATIONSHIP IS IN IT’S BEGINNING STAGES AND YOU’RE HAPPY TO SEE YOUR LOVE, WHEN THE RELATIONSHIP BECOMES MORE PASSIONAL, AND LASTLY WHEN IT ALL ENDS.

THE FIRST TWO STAGES ARE REPRESENTED WITH BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS TO SIMULATE “MEMORIES" WHILE THE LAST ONE BEING IN COLOR, SHOWS THE CURRENT STATE.

OUR EMOTIONS STORY IS ALSO LOOSELY BASED AROUND SHAKIRA’S SONG “DON’T BOTHER”,

AS WE USE HER LYRICS AS A MEAN TO DESCRIBE THE GIRLS IN OUR PHOTOGRAPHS

AND THEIR FEELINGS AND PERSONALITIES IN THEIR RESPECTIVE RELATIONSHIP STAGE."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANATOS / KATE MOSS / JOY: AMUSEMENT

QA1o271.jpg

SABBATH / MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK / LOVE: LUST

dVzNPCY.jpg

NURR / JOLIN TSAI / SADNESS: HURT

TOkuqdK.jpg

#TeamINVISIBOXJANGNAN

@Invisibility / @PinkBox / @Buljangnan

Reveal hidden contents
oFmCq7p.png

Clk4E9f.png

c2IzmTq.jpg

Soo Joo, Madonna and Ayumi are a part of Christianity history. First of all, Soo Joo is innocently holding the forbidden fruit, her own self still shrouded in purity. Secondly, Madonna is tempted by a snake on the cross to eat the forbidden fruit. She's looking away from the snake but in her gestures, you can see she wants to follow his temptations. And lastly, Ayumi is praying for the sin that Madonna has committed, candlelight in hand.

Our theme being religion, we decided to tell a story with our pictures, with each of them playing an important part. The three shots having their own color (red, green and black) and all the models not facing the camera directly, make this dark collection aesthetically sound and cohesive.

HQ PHOTOS
  Reveal hidden contents

UAv5EVx.jpg

msZARw8.jpg

nXBJ08P.jpg

dgs7lPB.png

•  

#TeamPSYCHOOBYKILLS

@Psycho / @rooby.booby / @EriKills

Reveal hidden contents

The Timeless Beauties

The Timeless Beauties is a series of photos we chose to highlight the powerful women of the Past, Present, and Future

Rihanna - The Past

pIfBosi.jpg

We’re in the 1900’s, a historic moment as young Amelia RiHeart is seen hard at work building an invention like no other – the world’s first airplane. One of many inventions created by women, the innovative Ms Riheart is an early example of amazing female entrepreneurship and taking your brand to the next level.  

Gigi - The Present

KTHU92f.jpg

Set in the modern day world, we see a stunning Gigi Hadid, alone in her private island with others. Donning the latest fashion brands, her Riheart™ Helicopter whirs in the background, ready to take her to her next private island. The stance of a modern day powerful woman, this socialite is the epitome of what our current influencers aspire to be.

Cara - The Future

4s9nGcZ.jpg

Fast forward to the distant future, we come across a lone Cara. The sole woman remaining on the planet, nothingness surrounds her. And yet, a stoic Cara remains unbothered, focused and in zen, all while looking fierce.  Cara’s independence and self-reassurance is important characteristics for any woman to have because men are trash.

#TeamOVERLIKETHEMOVIES

@Overprotected / @beatinglikeadrum / @Not Like The Movies

Reveal hidden contents

TEAM OVERLIKETHEMOVIES

Out theme is Movie Genres. We decided to choose that theme because we wanted to use a subject that correlates with our team name. We wanted to showcase different genres of movies you can see on a regular basis, all different to our aesthetics with the variety of genres but cohesive to our group since all are types of movies. Each photo looks like they are stills from scenes in movies because they have a dramatic appeal to them. We focused on 3 genres: Fantasy, Romantic Comedy and Horror. 

These are our entries:

Fantasy- @Not Like The Movies DUCKIE THOT

lvi6epP.jpg

Romantic Comedy- @Overprotected FLORENCE WELCH 

KZ7MdoN.jpg

Horror- @beatinglikeadrum ANJA RUBIK

L4VQahx.jpg

Remove me from this ****. I don't want any part of this ****ed up game

L66zMI1.gif

29 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

lvi6epP.jpg

Shot of the season

Haters seethe

xeVC4tL.png

16 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Why was I tagged

i fixed the triple post cause a few of the images disappeared and i did not realize it would tag everyone mb

32 minutes ago, talent said:

i fixed the triple post cause a few of the images disappeared and i did not realize it would tag everyone mb

Ohh I understand

Ok cool its okay 

I sent. Well. Good luck.

1 hour ago, Invisibility said:

Where r the entries

Invisibility

the deadline isn't until tomorrow ma'am

Invisibility

24 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

the deadline isn't until tomorrow ma'am

Invisibility

Inchresting I swear I saw Jan 8 on the round post

InvisibilityInvisibility

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.