• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

maybe dumb question but i've never played before. do we only use head shots? or can it be an professional photo shot? :thing:

16 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Um I basically used Moo's most interesting photoshoots last season so I'm gonna switch and play with Florence Welch here too :duca:

“Interesting”....well that’s a nice way to put it. 

9yW1HYK.gif

Just now, kipperskipper said:

maybe dumb question but i've never played before. do we only use head shots? or can it be an professional photo shot? :thing:

professional photo shoot of any kind! it can be a headshot, a full body shot, she can have her back to the camera... as long as its not a candid/runway shot/red carpet/etc! it can also be a "photoshopped" picture but in the sense like... she gets edited to look like a winged centaur flying through a storm holding a guitar BY the photographer/creative director, like that is totally ok. feel free to go through some of the entries in the previous seasons to get an idea!

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

I was eliminated because of a rigged terrible group challenge tbh!

You had to be eliminated by the judges in the finale because the girls kept you so that they could win easily!

a Roxxxy tea!

9yW1HYK.gif

how was I eliminated when I was in the finale? what's not clicking?

+ if i was so bad, then WHY wasn't I placed fourth? exactly, so shut your obese mouth

9yW1HYK.gif

25 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

i was dead last on only one round so you can shut the **** up miss noah, siding with a whale? disgusting, but i guess someone has to do the charity work around here

and don't worry about me, Magdalena is an ACTUAL ICONIC MODEL, not someone playing modelling for magazines

9yW1HYK.gif

the fact that i was cute about N*ah, and he came for me out of nowhere....... the audacity........................

23 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

they truly switch HUH

9yW1HYK.gif

Sorry sis, I only came for you to make P*nkBox feel better because the poor thing is going to be sorting through all of those ancient cave paintings from the Paleolithic Era all week to find something halfway decent to send in so someone needed to cut her some slack.

9yW1HYK.gif

1 minute ago, talent said:

like a winged centaur flying through a storm holding a guitar

ICONIC

1 minute ago, talent said:

professional photo shoot of any kind! it can be a headshot, a full body shot, she can have her back to the camera... as long as its not a candid/runway shot/red carpet/etc! it can also be a "photoshopped" picture but in the sense like... she gets edited to look like a winged centaur flying through a storm holding a guitar BY the photographer/creative director, like that is totally ok. feel free to go through some of the entries in the previous seasons to get an idea!

ok thanks!

tenor.gif?itemid=9475249

1 minute ago, Noah said:

Sorry sis, I only came for you to make P*nkBox feel better because the poor thing is going to be sorting through all of those ancient cave paintings from the Paleolithic Era all week to find something halfway decent to send in so someone needed to cut her some slack.

9yW1HYK.gif

makes sense

#Noabbath :heart2:

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

ICONIC

that shot got paid so much dust..................i was actually heartbroken cause i thought it was legendary asndklsgdnfsnlnladkgn

2 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Sent

nHzhMOU.png

this post in the middle of all the mess SENT ME :bibliahh:

@Sabbath and @PinkBox in here fighting as if both of them aren't gonna lose this season within the first 3 rounds anyway is a kii :lmao:

Happy to see someone taking a risk like myself a true trailblazer and using a male model @Jaye

7 minutes ago, talent said:

half way during the season im gonna need to have a tiffany tyra moment with someone to freshen things up like last time, love you @Yvess

Yeah that was a great moment, my PayPal is waiting if you want a Kim versus Kourtney drama this time! :heart2:

1 minute ago, Boys said:

@Sabbath and @PinkBox in here fighting as if both of them aren't gonna lose this season within the first 3 rounds anyway is a kii :lmao:

miss Boys, Pinkbox and I would be fighting even if this was a thread about World Peace so don't try it!

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

9yW1HYK.gif

Already sent tho

9yW1HYK.gif

11 minutes ago, Boys said:

tea, but I'll leave at R3, miss Sabbath will leave at R1 or R2

I'm satisfied with that!

9yW1HYK.gif

Just now, PinkBox said:

Already sent tho

9yW1HYK.gif

eaux wow, hopefully you're as fast at judging in the color game as you are with sending in your entries for pose 

9yW1HYK.gif

36 minutes ago, Boys said:

I don't know who's signed up or who hasn't but come play with us or else we won't be able to raise the money for PinkBox's casket

Yikes in that case let me cancel my signup

9yW1HYK.gif

Her fat ass deserves to rot outdoors and outside

9yW1HYK.gif

26 minutes ago, talent said:

that shot got paid so much dust..................i was actually heartbroken cause i thought it was legendary asndklsgdnfsnlnladkgn

It flopped because my dumb ass was itching to send that Fantasy round slay. Sadly the girls didn't see it as greatly for a Motion round which I completely understand, but I won't slip up again !!!

10 minutes ago, Noah said:

eaux wow, hopefully you're as fast at judging in the color game as you are with sending in your entries for pose 

9yW1HYK.gif

prepare to be disappointed

9yW1HYK.gif

2 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

9yW1HYK.gif

Her fat ass deserves to rot outdoors and outside

9yW1HYK.gif

you know damn well @Boys is gonna pocket the money and help kickstart the plan to save britney

4 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

9yW1HYK.gif

:clap3: :duca:

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

my dumb ass 

self aware queen

9yW1HYK.gif

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

It flopped because my dumb ass was itching to send that Fantasy round slay. Sadly the girls didn't see it as greatly for a Motion round which I completely understand, but I won't slip up again !!!

oh yes that would have been absolutely killer! she may make a comeback this season, who knows  :mandown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.