Jump to content

POSE ™ 003 // FINALLY!


talent

Recommended Posts

Invisibility
16 minutes ago, Yvess said:

hmmmm. let me join just to spread the beauty of my Daddy

Yvess - David Gandy 

giphy.gif 

 

 

a sex GOD :jonny2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • talent

    683

  • Sabbath

    418

  • Invisibility

    393

  • PinkBox

    358

7 hours ago, talent said:

:worship:  im so excited to see your return this season

Yasss excited to have this back :jonny5:

 

tbh I wanted to sign up with Jeana again but I'll give her a break from stomping on the other girls to book more photoshoots 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Yvess said:

hmmmm. let me join just to spread the beauty of my Daddy

Yvess - David Gandy 

Youre not signing up with ur fave SeanCody model?

 

Also Pietro >> David

whew the DECLINE.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Invisibility

Imagine thinking that Italian skank is better than certified English Daddy David :biblio:

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Youre not signing up with ur fave SeanCody model?

 

Also Pietro >> David

whew the DECLINE.

I know ur trying to fight ur lust over Daddy Gandy, let's see how long you can RESIST :biblio:

 

1 hour ago, Invisibility said:

a sex GOD :jonny2:

So true Hunny! This Sex God better give me the rudemption that I deserve! Slay at Ayumi! Utada is also a good choice tbh xoxo

Link to post
Share on other sites
Invisibility
18 minutes ago, Yvess said:

So true Hunny! This Sex God better give me the rudemption that I deserve! Slay at Ayumi! Utada is also a good choice tbh xoxo

I also looked into Hikki bc many of ha single shoots are serves but I couldn't find not even ONE pic that served sex so I went with someone else ddd

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Sis @Touch It

U better sign up and get past Round 1, something that Solange failed to do ❤️

I’ll sign up with naomi campbell 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ive been doing some soul searching for new buzz words and i think i’ve got a few cute ones that y’all will love searching around for! i’m trying to go for a little more interpretive because i love the creative shots people serve for some themes

 

i’ll probably post all the information about how this season will work soon with the first buzzword  :mandown:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, talent said:

ive been doing some soul searching for new buzz words and i think i’ve got a few cute ones that y’all will love searching around for! i’m trying to go for a little more interpretive because i love the creative shots people serve for some themes

 

i’ll probably post all the information about how this season will work soon with the first buzzword  :mandown:

No Futuristic, thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, prézli said:

No Futuristic, thank you.

:dies:  i can confirm i have no plans to do that round again even though i liked it last time

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, talent said:

:dies:  i can confirm i have no plans to do that round again even though i liked it last time

Thank God!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Invisibility
1 hour ago, talent said:

:dies:  i can confirm i have no plans to do that round again even though i liked it last time

Awwe :noparty:

It was voted "Best Round" for a reason :mandown:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, talent said:

ive been doing some soul searching for new buzz words and i think i’ve got a few cute ones that y’all will love searching around for! i’m trying to go for a little more interpretive because i love the creative shots people serve for some themes

 

i’ll probably post all the information about how this season will work soon with the first buzzword  :mandown:

Is it up to interpretation but if we interpret it, we get penalized like last season? :mandown:

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Awwe :noparty:

It was voted "Best Round" for a reason :mandown:

:mandown: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Is it up to interpretation but if we interpret it, we get penalized like last season? :mandown:

oh i love interpretations! like when people see candid and think “ooh... yes, this photoshoot on the beach will work”

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, talent said:

oh i love interpretations! like when people see candid and think “ooh... yes, this photoshoot on the beach will work”

We love imagination! :smitten:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Invisibility
21 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Is it up to interpretation but if we interpret it, we get penalized like last season? :mandown:

Your Oscars shot with Googs sucked grandma, get over it!

 

11 minutes ago, talent said:

oh i love interpretations! like when people see candid and think “ooh... yes, this photoshoot on the beach will work”

Clock @beatinglikeadrum

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Clock @beatinglikeadrum

agsjfkjs i was like girl come on!!!! but it definitely wasnt the submission that frustrated me the most at least... im sure we all remember that

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...