POSE ™ 003 // FINALLY!

talent

1 hour ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Kylie Jenner serving taste. omg. we stan. 

[4]

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

1 hour ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Kylie Jenner serving taste. omg. we stan. 

-1 [3]

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Spoiler

beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik // i really like this. i love the monochrome gold palette and how she stands out, very shimmery and gorgeous amongst all the finery. nice shot

Invisibility - Ayumi Hamasaki // this isn't that great. is it completely awful? no. i definitely see glamour in the shot, but the shoot as a whole just isn't really speaking to me in any way.

Kylie Minogue - Barbie Blank // i actually adore this. shes giving us shapes and angles and the asymmetry of it all is really gorgeous to look at, and shes definitely serving a glamorous, pantsuit-ed walk down the steps into the bottom floor of her new lounge opening mid-construction to make sure everything is going as planned

Psycho - Cara Delevigne // im not 100% into this but it is nice. i love the reflective bar and i think she is giving us an interesting pose. her face is the one thing that kind of throws me off- it feels a little angry and doesn't give me complete finery, but i like everything else about it.

Not Like The Movies - Duckie Thot // love the effect of the jacket in the wind. it is a really interesting shot and definitely stands out in my mind. i feel like it lacks a little in the category of glamour but i can see the interpretation and i appreciate it.

Jaye - Ezra Miller // this is nice, i definitely get glamour. he looks like he owns the studio he's in and he knows it and he is serving the photographer face. glamour was going to be tough to pull off with a man regardless but you did a good job of getting it.

Overprotected - Florence Welch // i really, really love this shot. this is kind of what i was expecting when i asked for glamour- a somewhat ethereal, luxurious kind of beauty that looks effortless and just feels expensive. great choice, thank you.

thecptz - Frederikke Sofie // this is super reminiscent of a literal "glamour shot" which only a few people gave with the soft light and extra blur and i kinda live for it. the white t shirt is throwing me off but i love the stoning on the face and the simple bauble earring with the heavy vaseline over the camera lens. kinda gorgeous.

rooby.booby - Gigi Hadid // ooooh, interesting. i enjoy this shot. not quite what i was expecting but a great surprise. definitely not a safe choice and an impressive one, but a few people that were a little more spot on kind of edged you out a little bit... great shot though!

kipperskipper - Jennie Kim // one of the shots this round that are reminiscent of a classic glamour shot and i am not mad about it! again, the soft vaseline blur and the starburst effect on the tinsel in the background scream glamour to me... the gold in the sweater dresses it up a bit but there is something a bit glamorous about a sawft, more-than-you-can-afford oversized turtleneck.

Noah - Jennifer Lawrence // really, really pretty. positively reminds me of your camera shot from last season, which i also felt was pretty glamorous. went a different route than most which i love. thank you

Nurr - Jolin Tsai // interesting, and not necessarily in a bad way. an unexpected take with an interesting vibe for glamour, but i appreciate it. i think the photo itself is great though; the way she stands out is nice. the dark background is what kind of takes away from the whole effect for me.

Thanatos - Kate Moss // i like this shot, but it errs more strictly towards luxury than fully glamour. i think, were the styling a little more soft and gorgeous, it would be better in my eyes, but as is it is still nice- just not exactly capturing that essence of glamour fully.

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry // i am head over heels for this shot!!! the setting and styling are fantastic and definitely give me luxurious beauty that just exudes glamour and katy’s face and pose are just soft and gorgeous. lovely.

Moonlightbae - Kendall Jenner // this photo has such a fascinating composition and lovely palette first and foremost. i keep noticing the small things and my eye travels along the shot nicely. besides that, i do find it glamorous, but it gets outshined just a little strictly in terms of the category. great shot though.

Girlicious - Kim Petras // this is really cute! it is a tad simple and understated, but i do enjoy it. were the shot a little more ornamental and detailed and a little more luxurious it would have scored better, but i found it lovely regardless.

PinkBox - Madonna // hard not to appreciate this shot with how classic it is. very simple but works positively because all the details that are there are great. not SUPER in love with the shot as a whole, but definitely fits and exceeds the request.

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // really like this shot! feels very unique amongst the rest and still is super glamorous. so simple, so chic, so gorgeous. great job.

fiercE - Måns Zelmerlöw // i like this a lot more than your first submission but im still not in love, its just super basic amidst the other shots. glamour would be hard to capture without the right model but i think this is a fair effort.

Touch It - Naomi Campbell // im half and half with my feelings. i like the shot a lot; the styling, the compostion, and naomi are all serving. as for glamour? i feel it lacks in comparison to a lot of the other shots. she’s gorgeous, but i’m not completely sold on the mood.

Tsareena - Nicki Minaj // i like this a lot, actually. very modern take on old glamour but the hair and styling and the fur rug are very gorgeous, old glam, and it looks spectacular. it borderlines on like a smidge on the boring side but it's simple and clean which i appreciate.

prézli - Pixie Lott // i will say i really liked your first shot a lot more, and this one isn't bad, but it misses the mark just a little. i definitely feel like elements of it are great and glamorous, like i like the jewelry and dress, but her hair and the lack of anything really ornamental and luxurious hold the shot back.

EriKills - Rihanna // stunning shot that is right on the ticket for me. i think she looks gorgeous and it feels very candid, unexpected glamorous penthouse party shot where everyone is all dressed up and feeling themselves and you know that balcony is connected to the most incredible living room. definitely a great choice.

Loyalty - Selena Gomez // this shot kind of gets it and has a lot of the right elements, but certain bits of it are just kinda meh. i don't love the harsh lighting which really dampens the photo for me but the velvet curtain and the hollywood glamour of her styling are positives.

Buljangnan - Soo Joo Park // so unexpected and so great. i think she looks spectacular and the bits and pieces of the shot all give me glamour. i think it feels a little off kilter which is probably the point and soo joo is really serving it, but it kinda subtracts from the overall glamourous mood i was hoping for.

Lukey - Tyra Banks // i like the shot but im really at a loss on how i feel about it all around. it's very cool, but i think it's a little too much of an expensive club party girl outfit and the lighting really sort of takes it in another direction. it is nice, but it gives me a different vibe.

Blackberry - Winnie Harlow // is it simple? yes. do i still like it? definitely. it is an angle nobody else really went for and definitely gives me a day off from the absolute extremes of luxurious glamour and just a gorgeous day on the yacht which is still glamourous in my eyes. the shot itself is also lovely and she looks great, but it isn't my absolute favourite.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Kylie Minogue @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @thecptz @rooby.booby  @kipperskipper @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Girlicious @PinkBox @Sabbath @fiercE @Touch It @Tsareena @prézli @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Boys @Queen Conchita @Kylie Jenner

the taste in the critiques whew

bgZpjA0.gif

not gonna lie my scores make me look like a crackhead this round but here come the results anyways

Talent not having talent? Shocker.

7 minutes ago, talent said:

kipperskipper - Jennie Kim // one of the shots this round that are reminiscent of a classic glamour shot and i am not mad about it! again, the soft vaseline blur and the starburst effect on the tinsel in the background scream glamour to me... the gold in the sweater dresses it up a bit but there is something a bit glamorous about a sawft, more-than-you-can-afford oversized turtleneck.

to the other DENSE judges...take notes xoxo mwah

———————————————————————

TOP FIVE

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  SABBATH  /  MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK  :1stplace:

TALENT:  3  /  CONCHITA:  12  /  KYLIE:  4  /  BOYS:  2  /  AVERAGE:  5.25

Congratulations @Sabbath! Please let me know whether or not you are keeping immunity or choosing the hidden power.

:2ndplace:  NOAH  /  JENNIFER LAWRENCE  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  6  /  CONCHITA:  10  /  KYLIE:  2  /  BOYS:  4  /  AVERAGE:  5.5

:3rdplace:  BEATINGLIKEADRUM  /  ANJA RUBIK  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  9  /  CONCHITA:  7  /  KYLIE:  8  /  BOYS:  3  /  AVERAGE:  6.75

:3rdplace: THANATOS  /  KATE MOSS  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  17  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  KYLIE:  1  /  BOYS:  8  /  AVERAGE:  6.75

:3rdplace: ERIKILLS /  RIHANNA  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  2  /  CONCHITA:  4  /  KYLIE:  9  /  BOYS:  12  /  AVERAGE:  6.75

———————————————————————

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Kylie Minogue @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @thecptz @rooby.booby @kipperskipper @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Girlicious @PinkBox @Sabbath @fiercE @Touch It @Tsareena @prézli @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Boys @Queen Conchita @Kylie Jenner

1 minute ago, talent said:

:1stplace:  SABBATH  /  MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK  :1stplace:

TALENT:  3  /  CONCHITA:  12  /  KYLIE:  4  /  BOYS:  2  /  AVERAGE:  5.25

Congratulations @Sabbath! Please let me know whether or not you are keeping immunity or choosing the hidden power.

SDFSKDGGFJDLSADKS

tysm judges 

giphy.gif

also @Sabbath the sooner the better  :fan:

1 minute ago, Thanatos said:

@talent

tumblr_nbcnk0NX2K1t7vrloo1_250.gif

:deadbanana4:  i know............. im sorry

I went down a more creative route and dont get top 5?

I can see this season is trash already

First the orange round on the color game and now this. 

———————————————————————

HIGH

———————————————————————

:clap3:  KATYCATPH  /  KATY PERRY  :clap3:

TALENT:  1  /  CONCHITA:  6  /  KYLIE:  6  /  BOYS:  16  /  AVERAGE:  7.25

:clap3:  PINKBOX  /  MADONNA  :clap3:

TALENT:  13  /  CONCHITA:  11  /  KYLIE:  10  /  BOYS:  1  /  AVERAGE:  8.75

:clap3:  PSYCHO  /  CARA DELEVIGNE  :clap3:

TALENT:  24  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  KYLIE:  3  /  BOYS:  5  /  AVERAGE:  8.75

:clap3:  OVERPROTECTED  /  FLORENCE WELCH  :clap3:

TALENT:  4  /  CONCHITA:  22  /  KYLIE:  5  /  BOYS:  6  /  AVERAGE:  9.25

:clap3:  ROOBY.BOOBY  /  GIGI HADID  :clap3:

TALENT:  18  /  CONCHITA:  8  /  KYLIE:  7  /  BOYS:  7  /  AVERAGE:  10

———————————————————————

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Kylie Minogue @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @thecptz @rooby.booby @kipperskipper @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Girlicious @PinkBox @Sabbath @fiercE @Touch It @Tsareena @prézli @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Boys @Queen Conchita @Kylie Jenner

i need to learn how to proofread and edit

Anyway top 5 is still a slay, thx judges. 

Congrats Sabbath!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.