POSE ™ 003 // FINALLY!

talent

1 minute ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Not me getting only 35sec critic. While the rest got like 1 minute long critics. I-

It was a fierce shot I didn’t have much to say sweetie! I’ll drag you next time though dw 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

Just watched It 2 without ever reading the novels and the amount of HOMOPHOBIA on-screen, I am disgusted

Make me feel a little better by PTR ?

13 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Just watched It 2 without ever reading the novels and the amount of HOMOPHOBIA on-screen, I am disgusted

Make me feel a little better by PTR ?

well had you read the novels you would've known the story ends with the gang of children running a train on beverly so they can "grow up" and not be affected by pennywise anymore

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: THECPTZ

Hide contents

eatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: again wow. this shot captures the beauty of both the location and anja. it’s just so beautiful and stunning. you did it again this round. :clap3:

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: okay cute! serving playboy with that bunny ear. :eli: i think i like this. the location is great and ayumi looks sexy af. ok, we love a comeback!

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: so the location is great. v beautiful tbh. only problem that i have with this shot is that cara is kinda…gone? like she’s only the prop when talent said that your model should be important as well. :cm: i gave points to the location tho. and having said all that, i think this is v cool and interesting. :priceless:

Not Like The Movies // Duckie Thot: first of all, i don’t think the location is THAT interesting. however, duckie is EVERYTHING in this shot. WHEW girl. pose bitch.

rooby.booby // Gigi Hadid: hmm…idk :dancehall: i don’t really know about this like at all. if this was only gigi, it would have been much better. the location is meh (for me, of course) and gigi doesn’t stand out. hmm :emofish:

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: girl you know what, you keep slaying me. when i opened the spoiler tab and saw this, i was GASPED. i think the location is kinda interesting? i’m mixed about it but she looks so good.

PinkBox // Madonna: gorgeous grandma in the normal library :eek: but the truth is that, i don’t really care about this shot adasdasdasfdfa. she looks great and all but this is very okay-ish for me.

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: girl how many nsfw shots your model has? :deadbanana2: this is extremely beautiful omg. you did that again TABSbath. even though magdalena is so small in this, her pose and like her body makes her stand out. like you know she’s THERE when you saw the picture. snapped.

Buljangnan // Soo Joo Park: huh, like literally HUH. this would be much better if it’s in color and cut the other part of the picture. idk which part but this is not really good tbh. :emofish: also, the location is not interesting for me. welp.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @rooby.booby @Nurr @PinkBox @Sabbath @Buljangnan @Black Canary @thecptz

17 minutes ago, talent said:

well had you read the novels you would've known the story ends with the gang of children running a train on beverly so they can "grow up" and not be affected by pennywise anymore

Kinda prefer this properly bleak concept

giphy.gif

OT: Cute critique

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Hide contents

eatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: so lush and lovely. everything comes together gorgeously here. the romantic canals of venice with the gondolier in the background, her very luxe look and the smooth wooden boat... really great. she looks a little bothered, but i'm really not that mad at it considering how much i love the rest.

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: a bit of a fun shot but a little random. ayumi is definitely giving a look here and the pose and her face and the penthouse looking foreground are nice. the background is lovely too, but the two juxtaposed are a little on the "*trisha paytas voice* huh? wha? oh... giggles ok" side.

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: ugh this is SO stunning. the location is easily the best and most interesting and photogenic out of all of them this round. i've stared at it over and over and just keep coming back to look at it. cara is a little small, but the styling with the bright red jacket helps her pop and makes her an important moment in the shot amongst the gorgeous art. lovely.

Not Like The Movies // Duckie Thot: this is a very interesting shot. i love the locale, i love duckie's styling and pose, i'm a little unsure about the two together. they feel very separate in many ways which like... can be great, but she feels very alien in the shot in a not great way. the thing is... i love both elements a lot individually that i lean towards liking this photo.

rooby.booby // Gigi Hadid: this feels kinda blah. the location is there but it could have more oomph. i couldnt stop looking at how weirdly decorated and cluttered the mantle was... it bothers me. gigi looks good but her pose is strange. karl lagerfeld is, thankfully, dead, and i will only say this one positive thing about him: he is interesting in this shot and kinda overshadowing gigi.

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: this is absolutely gorgeous. this is such a great colour story, with an interesting set, great use of extras, good focus on jolin, and an interesting story addition with the stain on the floor. the whole thing gives me very wes anderson does east asian royalty dramedy. love this shot.

PinkBox // Madonna: this shot is a tad corny for me. madonna looking like they took this shot after someone said something funny and she couldn't keep a straight face and the umbrella indoors and the whole vibe feels a little eeeeeeeeeeh to me. the colour scheme is nice imo but the shot as a whole feels amateur

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: magdalenude frackowinaked strikes again! this is such a cool, dynamic shot. the sea spray, the jagged cliffs, magdalena's pose and shape... all very lovely to look at. really cool location as well.

Buljangnan // Soo Joo Park: i think i would've liked this shot a lot more cut in half. both sides of it are great. the camera perspective is really cool. the two put together become a bit too much to look at. really great, interesting editorial, but the spread as a whole is a lot and makes me like it less.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @rooby.booby @Nurr @PinkBox @Sabbath @Buljangnan @Black Canary @thecptz

13 hours ago, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: BLACK CANARY

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum // https://clyp.it/ishmclqo

Invisibility // https://clyp.it/vy3rz5af

Psycho // https://clyp.it/j4crhvzb

Not Like The Movies // https://clyp.it/h0hvf1u5

rooby.booby // https://clyp.it/eqocqv3h

Nurr // https://clyp.it/xgw3iktd

Pinkbox // https://clyp.it/kpimgpxi

Sabbath // https://clyp.it/vtcbvjv2

Buljangnan // https://clyp.it/kvszrjk3

1 hour ago, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: THECPTZ

Reveal hidden contents

eatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: again wow. this shot captures the beauty of both the location and anja. it’s just so beautiful and stunning. you did it again this round. :clap3:

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: okay cute! serving playboy with that bunny ear. :eli: i think i like this. the location is great and ayumi looks sexy af. ok, we love a comeback!

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: so the location is great. v beautiful tbh. only problem that i have with this shot is that cara is kinda…gone? like she’s only the prop when talent said that your model should be important as well. :cm: i gave points to the location tho. and having said all that, i think this is v cool and interesting. :priceless:

Not Like The Movies // Duckie Thot: first of all, i don’t think the location is THAT interesting. however, duckie is EVERYTHING in this shot. WHEW girl. pose bitch.

rooby.booby // Gigi Hadid: hmm…idk :dancehall: i don’t really know about this like at all. if this was only gigi, it would have been much better. the location is meh (for me, of course) and gigi doesn’t stand out. hmm :emofish:

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: girl you know what, you keep slaying me. when i opened the spoiler tab and saw this, i was GASPED. i think the location is kinda interesting? i’m mixed about it but she looks so good.

PinkBox // Madonna: gorgeous grandma in the normal library :eek: but the truth is that, i don’t really care about this shot adasdasdasfdfa. she looks great and all but this is very okay-ish for me.

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: girl how many nsfw shots your model has? :deadbanana2: this is extremely beautiful omg. you did that again TABSbath. even though magdalena is so small in this, her pose and like her body makes her stand out. like you know she’s THERE when you saw the picture. snapped.

Buljangnan // Soo Joo Park: huh, like literally HUH. this would be much better if it’s in color and cut the other part of the picture. idk which part but this is not really good tbh. :emofish: also, the location is not interesting for me. welp.

34 minutes ago, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Reveal hidden contents

eatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: so lush and lovely. everything comes together gorgeously here. the romantic canals of venice with the gondolier in the background, her very luxe look and the smooth wooden boat... really great. she looks a little bothered, but i'm really not that mad at it considering how much i love the rest.

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: a bit of a fun shot but a little random. ayumi is definitely giving a look here and the pose and her face and the penthouse looking foreground are nice. the background is lovely too, but the two juxtaposed are a little on the "*trisha paytas voice* huh? wha? oh... giggles ok" side.

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: ugh this is SO stunning. the location is easily the best and most interesting and photogenic out of all of them this round. i've stared at it over and over and just keep coming back to look at it. cara is a little small, but the styling with the bright red jacket helps her pop and makes her an important moment in the shot amongst the gorgeous art. lovely.

Not Like The Movies // Duckie Thot: this is a very interesting shot. i love the locale, i love duckie's styling and pose, i'm a little unsure about the two together. they feel very separate in many ways which like... can be great, but she feels very alien in the shot in a not great way. the thing is... i love both elements a lot individually that i lean towards liking this photo.

rooby.booby // Gigi Hadid: this feels kinda blah. the location is there but it could have more oomph. i couldnt stop looking at how weirdly decorated and cluttered the mantle was... it bothers me. gigi looks good but her pose is strange. karl lagerfeld is, thankfully, dead, and i will only say this one positive thing about him: he is interesting in this shot and kinda overshadowing gigi.

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: this is absolutely gorgeous. this is such a great colour story, with an interesting set, great use of extras, good focus on jolin, and an interesting story addition with the stain on the floor. the whole thing gives me very wes anderson does east asian royalty dramedy. love this shot.

PinkBox // Madonna: this shot is a tad corny for me. madonna looking like they took this shot after someone said something funny and she couldn't keep a straight face and the umbrella indoors and the whole vibe feels a little eeeeeeeeeeh to me. the colour scheme is nice imo but the shot as a whole feels amateur

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: magdalenude frackowinaked strikes again! this is such a cool, dynamic shot. the sea spray, the jagged cliffs, magdalena's pose and shape... all very lovely to look at. really cool location as well.

Buljangnan // Soo Joo Park: i think i would've liked this shot a lot more cut in half. both sides of it are great. the camera perspective is really cool. the two put together become a bit too much to look at. really great, interesting editorial, but the spread as a whole is a lot and makes me like it less.

———————————————————————

TOP FOUR

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  BEATINGLIKEADRUM  /  ANJA RUBIK  :1stplace:

TALENT:  3  /  CANARY:  1  /  THECPTZ:  2  /  AVERAGE:  2

:2ndplace:  SABBATH  /  MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  4  /  CANARY:  3  /  THECPTZ:  1  /  AVERAGE:  2.6

:3rdplace:  NURR  /  JOLIN TSAI  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  2  /  CANARY:  4  /  THECPTZ:  4  /  AVERAGE:  3.3

:3rdplace:  INVISIBILITY  /  AYUMI HAMASAKI  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  5  /  CANARY:  2  /  THECPTZ:  3  /  AVERAGE:  3.3

———————————————————————

Just now, Nurr said:

talent and his taste getting me into the top 3 :clap3:

quite literally when i post the next update  :nicole2:

Just now, talent said:

oh i didnt realize there was a tie wait serve

kii

GOD I HATE 503S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

———————————————————————

SAFE PT. 1

———————————————————————

PSYCHO  /  CARA DELEVINGNE

TALENT:  1  /  CANARY:  6  /  THECPTZ:  6  /  AVERAGE:  4.3

———————————————————————

Just now, PinkBox said:

Shouldn't it be a top 2 and then the others safe in case of a tie smhhhhhhh

and deny those two great shots a nice blue HIGH on the chart?  :shakeno:

Just now, talent said:

and deny those two great shots a nice blue HIGH on the chart?  :shakeno:

yes

you out here giving 4 people out a 8 or 9 a win smh!

Edited by PinkBox

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.