POSE ™ 003 // FINALLY!

talent

22 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

i got it thank u love!! just havent had time to sit down and update cause ive been out and about all day today

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

34 minutes ago, talent said:

i got it thank u love!! just havent had time to sit down and update cause ive been out and about all day today

Ok wig no problem sis! 

BANNED CELEBRITIES:

Lady Gaga, Lana del Rey, Daphne Groeneveld, Björk,

Bella Hadid, Jon Kortajarena, Zendaya, Kim Kardashian

001. Moonlightbae - Kendall Jenner

002. Thanatos - Lara Stone

003. Invisibility - Ayumi Hamasaki

004. Pendulum - Grace Jones

005. KatyCatPH - Katy Perry

006. Tsareena - Nicki Minaj

007. Overprotected - Mariah Carey

008. kipperskipper - Jennie Kim

009. Noah - Jennifer Lawrence

010. beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik

011. Psycho - Cara Delevigne

012. Loyalty - Selena Gomez

013. Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiack

014. Girlicious - Kim Petras

015. PinkBox - Madonna

016. prezli - Pixie Lott

017. Legend E - Celine Dion

018. Jaye - Ezra Miller

019. Buljangnan - Soo Joo Park

020. fiercE - Måns Zelmerlöw

021. Boys - Trisha Paytas

022. EriKills - Rihanna

023. thecptz - Frederikke Sofie

024. Yvess - David Gandy

025. Not Like The Movies - Duckie Thot

026. Touch It - Naomi Campbell

20 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Is it up to interpretation but if we interpret it, we get penalized like last season? :mandown:

[2] :ahh: 

d6hV3jC.png

I said there would be a new format this season, and here it is!

As per usual, there will be double eliminations every round. Similarly to the first two seasons, the model with the lowest score every round will be eliminated unless they have immunity. In the case of a tie for last, the model with the better overall score will be considered part of the bottom three and the other model will be out. Unlike the first season and somewhat like the second, the next three lowest scores will be up for elimination (again, barring immunity), and the person with the lowest overall score based off of previous placements (wins, highs, etc.) will be eliminated. In the case of a tie here, the score for that round will be the tiebreaker, and if that is another tie, then the winner of the round will have the decision.

For the winners, though, there is a bit of a change. The person with the highest score every round will have the opportunity to either take immunity OR choose a mystery power instead. They will not know what the power is until after they have chosen to give up immunity. There is nothing tricky about this power; it will never be harmful towards the winner, but it may sometimes be much better than immunity and other times be still good, but not nearly as great as guaranteed safety in the next round. Depending on what the power entails, the winner may be asked before or after the elimination whether or not they choose to give up immunity for a mystery power, so please try to be present.

There may or may not be more surprises as the game goes on... and the mystery judge has yet to be revealed! :oh:

As for your first buzz word of the season... Let's go back to basics just a little bit.

DYSs0fL.png

I want to get a glimpse of your taste! This first round is completely open. Send me a shot that you think will net you an early good impression. For the first few rounds, I'll give you a little bit of a stronger description to hopefully push you in the right direction, but as the game goes on, there will be less and less written here under each buzz word. Feel free to include text with your picture, but sometimes a good picture will speak for itself!

The deadline for this round is Saturday, June 8th at 9PM. I'm willing to extend it a bit longer if needed, just message me and we can chat it out. As for people who have yet to sign up, you can absolutely still do so, just feel free to post your celebrity in the thread and send me your picture before the entries are posted.

did yall get tagged for that second post i never know if its working or not

I wonder what could be better than immunity, interesting

9yW1HYK.gif

2 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

I wonder what could be better than immunity, interesting

9yW1HYK.gif

:mandown:  truly!

this is so stressful 'cause there's no way to know if I will need a shot for a future round, my poor indecisiveness and overthinking.........

9yW1HYK.gif

also yes, i got the notif!

also, do we get to know what the powers are? or only the winners will know?

4 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

this is so stressful 'cause there's no way to know if I will need a shot for a future round, my poor indecisiveness and overthinking.........

9yW1HYK.gif

also yes, i got the notif!

you'll flop either way so!

so glad to know that @Noah and I will do better than you this season!

Loving the hidden power twist. Also love that the winner doesn't choose who to eliminate and instead it's the floppiest hoes for themselves

9yW1HYK.gif

You should also pester convince some more people to join, this deserves to have more participants than the first season :fish2:

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

also, do we get to know what the powers are? or only the winners will know?

looking at the list of powers, at the moment i believe most of them are going to be pretty clear and definitely announced, but a few might be secret... i don't think i'll keep them hidden though... we'll see. i also may or may not add or remove some as time goes on, but i have them in like a timeline / order and if someone were to pass and take immunity instead then the next person will have the opportunity to get that power, so some will probably not get used at all. you didn't ask that but i felt like explaining it anyway

Just now, Invisibility said:

You should also pester convince some more people to join, this deserves to have more participants than the first season :fish2:

i have friends on the mod panel. if a single can get promo i think i can work some magic.

i completely agree!!!!!!!! let me go post ads in other games

Sent. I have to play safe so that I won't use great shots for future rounds.

1 minute ago, talent said:

I have friends on the mod panel

Omg the POWER

@Sabbath's Color Game 8 can't relate

oh wow :jonny: the power

9 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

you'll flop either way so!

so glad to know that @Noah and I will do better than you this season!

um, my top 3 placement last season remains UNBOTHERED you fat whale

i won't come for Noah cause he's ok 

9 minutes ago, talent said:

looking at the list of powers, at the moment i believe most of them are going to be pretty clear and definitely announced, but a few might be secret... i don't think i'll keep them hidden though... we'll see. i also may or may not add or remove some as time goes on, but i have them in like a timeline / order and if someone were to pass and take immunity instead then the next person will have the opportunity to get that power, so some will probably not get used at all. you didn't ask that but i felt like explaining it anyway

got it, thanks for explaining and even adding the extra info 'cause I was curious about that as well

7 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Omg the POWER

@Sabbath's Color Game 8 can't relate

bitch TCG8 has 43 signups I don't need or WANT it to get promo kii

also, whew the triple posting

Freestyle with Trisha :jonny5:

This is gonna be amazing

cc2038d4a5867749f8b6fe50bbcf6c95.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

bitch TCG8 has 43 signups

ugh the power i wish this game had  :jonny2:  but it is only on season 3 so who knows

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.