Jump to content

Z100 & KIIS Thread | Ariana 3x in power @ KIIS

567 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Super_freddie

Isn’t a bit too late for Shallow to be on PR? 

 

I wish they would’ve done it a few weeks back! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ger-55

Gaga on Power on Z100 :eek: 

 

Crazy how much they play Ariana Grande daily, she's literally every 30 min there. What a phenomenon. :jonny6:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shelven
POWER ROTATION - KIIS
 
New In Power
Ariana Grande - "Break Up With Your Girlfriend"
 
Still In Power
Ariana Grande - "thank u, next"
Ariana Grande - "7 Rings"
Bad Bunny - "MIA f/ Drake"
Halsey - "Without Me"
 
Out Of Power
Khalid X Normani - "Love Lies"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shelven

Ariana's dominance over KIIS right now is absolutely insane. I've never seen the same artist in power with 3 different songs simultaneously before her :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MusicLoverDude
1 minute ago, shelven said:

Ariana's dominance over KIIS right now is absolutely insane. I've never seen the same artist in power with 3 different songs simultaneously before her :jonny:

She's been dominant for such a long time now over here :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rfucom11
On 2/17/2019 at 5:11 AM, shelven said:

Sky

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eaucitronnée

@shelven question, how do you figure this stuff out? how do you determine "power rotation"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FAN
11 hours ago, shelven said:
POWER ROTATION - KIIS
 
New In Power
Ariana Grande - "Break Up With Your Girlfriend"
 
Still In Power
Ariana Grande - "thank u, next"
Ariana Grande - "7 Rings"
Bad Bunny - "MIA f/ Drake"
Halsey - "Without Me"
 
Out Of Power
Khalid X Normani - "Love Lies"

Insane! Ariana truly runs pop! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Henstridge

I-

 

The STOMPING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shelven
1 hour ago, eaucitronnée said:

@shelven question, how do you figure this stuff out? how do you determine "power rotation"?

Z100 and KIIS both have Mediabase pages online where you can see every song they play in a day. So once a week I look through it and find the 5 songs that they’ve played the most in a day (there’s usually a pretty big gap between the 5 power songs and all other songs). 

 

I’m on mobile so I can’t get the links to the Mediabase pages easily right now, but I’ll post them in here when I’m home!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shelven

POWER ROTATION - Z100

 
Still In Power
Ariana Grande - "thank u, next"
Ariana Grande - "7 Rings"
Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - "Shallow"
5 Seconds Of Summer - "Youngblood"
Panic! At The Disco - "High Hopes"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shelven
POWER ROTATION - KIIS
 
Still In Power
Ariana Grande - "thank u, next"
Ariana Grande - "7 Rings"
Bad Bunny - "MIA f/ Drake"
Halsey - "Without Me"
Ariana Grande - "Break Up With Your Girlfriend"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlondUnicorn

KIIS adds:

 

BEBE REXHA - Last Hurrah

LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER - Shallow

MABEL - Don't Call Me Up

MARSHMELLO - Here With Me f/Chvrches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HERO-JUDAS
36 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

KIIS adds:

 

BEBE REXHA - Last Hurrah

LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER - Shallow

MABEL - Don't Call Me Up

MARSHMELLO - Here With Me f/Chvrches

Finally KIIS!!! SHALLOW 😂😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites