The Pinkprint eligible for 3x platinum

HEAVYONIT

7 hours ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

I actually did misread kskdndmd I accidentally counted PFRR as TPP, which lead me to think it was 2 

and I love Nicki girl so... jdndkxjx no need for this bitchy paragraph babe. I was joking in the first place :deadbanana: 

I wasn’t being bitchy, i just explained because you didn’t seem to get it is all. my bad.

16 hours ago, Phantom said:

You forgot to add that it'll also make her the first and only - Trinidadian female rapper with a first name starting with 'N' and last name ending with 'J' and a role in both an animated and a non animated film (the former of which is a billion dollar franchise!!!!!) who also has had her own exclusive radio show with Apple a music as well as her recent most album with more than 15 tracks to have 3 albums certified 3x platinum or higher :jonny5:

Hopefully her label updates so they can fit all that in a plaque #QueenTingz

:deadbanana4:

Her best album :clap3:

16 hours ago, Phantom said:

You forgot to add that it'll also make her the first and only - Trinidadian female rapper with a first name starting with 'N' and last name ending with 'J' and a role in both an animated and a non animated film (the former of which is a billion dollar franchise!!!!!) who also has had her own exclusive radio show with Apple a music as well as her recent most album with more than 15 tracks to have 3 albums certified 3x platinum or higher :jonny5:

The cringe.

Her best album :clap3: 

On 6/4/2019 at 8:25 AM, Yanko said:

ahh so cringy :laugh:

-

a very good album :clap3: 

He's such a cornball :deadbanana4: 

Bringing up people getting banned as if it's some kind of drag ajdfhsdhkjf

Who gives a **** :deadbanana: 

7 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

He's such a cornball :deadbanana4: 

Bringing up people getting banned as if it's some kind of drag ajdfhsdhkjf

Who gives a **** :deadbanana: 

"haha you were banned the other month hihi"

...okay :deadbanana4:

On 6/4/2019 at 3:28 AM, Phantom said:

:deadbanana4:

On 6/4/2019 at 3:28 AM, Phantom said:

a female rapper having 3 albums over 3x plat isn't even specific enough for you to be doing all this :rip:

anyways, i thought PFRR was 2x platinum? 

what's the source for 3x? or is it just eligible?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.