The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

15 minutes ago, Guero said:

yes girl.

Miss Sabbath let me know that he submitted looks for our girls on our behalf to push his “androgyny” theme narrative that none of us agreed upon.

@Sabbath please post the photos... I want to have a laugh 

ok here's the androgyny entry, as a disclaimer, it got sent because of the 'lack of communication' reasons that have been talked about before but girlicious told me to not use it since yall were discussing a fantasy theme and it was a backup in case yall didnt agree on anything before the deadline

Spoiler

lSGyE6g.jpg 

tm04gt8.jpg 

8ujYBNZ.jpg

0vtZz1n.jpg

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Honestly, Im not trying to be petty but  seeing the pattern since Day 1,cant help but think that I was randomly chosen as the target coz maybe Catriona looks like her fave in this game which is Yaya I guess. SO I TRY NOT TO REALLY REPLY OR AIR MY THOUGHTS in here since I've seen that pattern but now I feel like I am just making myself feel stressed to figure out the motivations of that judge. Im all for giving me highs and lows as long as it is deserved.

Thanks tho xo

huh @Clueless ranked me the lowest out of the judges in the first round :rip: if you said i was someone's favorite, that would probably be kylie jenner (rip ha). and why do you have to have this meltdown when we're not going to be in the bottom?

and the fact that you decided to namedrop me. girl.

3 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

0vtZz1n.jpg

:psyduck:

Just now, thecptz said:

huh @Clueless ranked me the lowest out of the judges in the first round :rip: if you said i was someone's favorite, that would probably be kylie jenner (rip ha). and why do you have to have this meltdown when we're not going to be in the bottom?

Operative word : Maybe

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

Operative word : Maybe

wow thanks :clap3: if it wasn't that word, i wouldn't know what you were trying to say. my english is bad!!! sorry!!!

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

I dont wanna pick a fight with you but I am just stating what I believe in, it's not like I said negative things about you.  And I did have a meltdown coz i exploded already from constantly trying to keep it in, it just happened that we were doing a team challenge here.  Thanks, girl.

wow thanks :clap3: if it wasn't that word, i wouldn't know what you were trying to say. my english is bad!!! sorry!!!

Same here. Im bad with english.

Spoiler : because of the ratings, every round from now on will be team challenges. However you will be in the same teams for the rest of the competition 

I dont wanna pick a fight with you but I am just stating what I believe in, it's not like I said negative things about you.  And I did have a meltdown coz i exploded already from constantly trying to keep it in, it just happened that we were doing a team challenge here.  Thanks, girl.

if the judges hate your look then send something better :rip: and you won last round :rip: stop being petty.

43 minutes ago, Yvess said:

I almost quitted when a judge ranked me #23 when the others ranked me inside the Top 6 so seeing this judge constantly hating whatever my model sends in is far too much. I've felt like I am always her target.

So maybe I should just help her and eliminate myself lol x

It’s not that serious babe. We’re not getting paid here. No one should feel like they’re being targeted by me (or any of the other judges for that matter). 

I have given you an explanation every time that I’ve ranked you low. :michael:

3 minutes ago, Clueless said:

Get us those ratings KING @Yvess :jonny5:

Thanks for constantly sabotaging me tbh, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be in this point.

Dont worry, it will be the last time you see me in this game in case my team goes to the bottom coz I will volunteer myself as tribute. So rank y team lower and get this thing over with.

Just now, Yvess said:

So rank y team lower and get this thing over with.

ok please don't rank my team lower. we deserve #2 (#1 actually, but judging from your comments, #2 is nice) @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox @Clueless @Sabbath 

if the judges hate your look then send something better :rip: and you won last round :rip: stop being petty.

Wow, me being petty?? I have to laugh. I didn't even post here my reactions the past few rounds coz I dont wanna be the one to be getting the attention. That's why I even sent in my decision for elimination late coz I was not optimistic about this game.

And you shouldn't tell me what to do coz I've been doing it, just like what the others are doing here. I DIDNT TALK SMACK ABOUT ANYTHING YOU SENT OR TO ANYONE SO DON'T TRY TO SHADE ME.

3 minutes ago, Clueless said:

It’s not that serious babe. We’re not getting paid here. No one should feel like they’re being targeted by me (or any of the other judges for that matter). 

I have given you an explanation every time that I’ve ranked you low. :michael:

Ok.

Just now, PinkBox said:

We already all sent x

fat bitch lose weight

49 minutes ago, Girlicious said:

my team knows I’m a threat in this competition and gave me “fantasy” when I am a rapper, they even put an azealia banks song as salt in the wound...

But to be honest we still did better than the disgusting element team that look like party city. That concept is overdone and embarrassing they look like avatar the last airbender m night shamaylan version, I thought my team was a trainwreck but there’s is a whole Chernobyl.

:deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Spoiler : because of the ratings, every round from now on will be team challenges. However you will be in the same teams for the rest of the competition 

When I'm gone, I am sure my team will slay :ahh:

Just now, thecptz said:

fat bitch lose weight

I think you meant to quote Sabbath or fatgals, it's ok, I forgive your mistake! 

And you shouldn't tell me what to do coz I've been doing it, just like what the others are doing here.

i don't see others being petty when they're doing great in the game unlike you. you've got 3 highs and one win.

you've only got just one low.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.