The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

haven't sent yet. i'm busy living my life!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Where the hell these entries at?

that's what i want to know!

these hoes lazy AF with this easy ass color smh they aint ready for the next round :shakeno: guess i'll be chopping 5 people!

4 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

that's what i want to know!

these hoes lazy AF with this easy ass color smh they aint ready for the next round :shakeno: guess i'll be chopping 5 people!

5 people haven’t sent yet?? For the easiest color of the szn?? :biblio:

Expose who needs to send

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Expose who needs to send

literally EVERYONE except Aquaria and Catriona, top 2 confirmed.

10 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

literally EVERYONE except Aquaria and Catriona, top 2 confirmed.

We love a top 2, poor clueless

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

We love a top 2, poor clueless

clueless and pinkbox losing like this........i CAN stand it!

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

A dream, literally a dream! (Though Oldbox ain’t the worst one in the bunch!)

4 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

You lost just as much HOE

We know you're apart of MAGA! 

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

A dream, literally a dream! (Though Oldbox ain’t the worst one in the bunch!)

don't be so hard on yourself :heart2:

8 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

don't be so hard on yourself :heart2:

I’m the best one ?

me > oldbox >>>>>>>>>> trash >>>> poop >>>> Clueless & Sabbath

and that’s on period!

5 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I’m the best one ?

me > oldbox >>>>>>>>>> trash >>>> poop >>>> Clueless & Sabbath

and that’s on period!

there's not a single TRUTH in this post, the pathological liar jumping out :psyduck:

17 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

there's not a single TRUTH in this post, the pathological liar jumping out :psyduck:

I know it’s hard to accept bb, but it’s nothing BUT the truth :sorry:

Pte

Considering the host was too lazy to do it, let me step up! This is the red round and y’all should’ve had this entry READY by now, no excuses! Y’all have prolly like a day left, but why don’t yall for once STEP IT UP and send now! And if you have already sent (good job) but also encourage the others
thank you <3

There @Sabbath was that SO hard 

12 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:
Considering the host was too lazy to do it, let me step up! This is the red round and y’all should’ve had this entry READY by now, no excuses! Y’all have prolly like a day left, but why don’t yall for once STEP IT UP and send now! And if you have already sent (good job) but also encourage the others
thank you <3

This is for Navyoffatgals you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you mention me with your trifling dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I'm coming to where you live and I'm going to beat the **** out of you bitch and don't even call the police today because I'm gonna come unexpected and wait on yo mother****ing ass bitch

I'm going to beat the **** out of you bitch cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white ass danhard bitch watch I'm coming bout to **** you up bitch I'm telling you watch I know what kind of car you drive I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat yo ass bitch cause I'mma show you not to play with me bitch that's the first thing you did and you got me ****ed up cause bitch I told you what the **** was going on you judges hate to see contestants doing good or doing goodanything for their mother****ing selfs ugly fat white bitch

watch I'm telling you I'm coming outside beat yo mother****ing ass danhard smelly white dog smelling ass bitch watch I'll come and **** you up cause you got me ****ed up we see you trynna do that old audnry ass **** bitch you aundry the first day I came up there wearing a beautiful blue dress but you walking around here wearing those 10$ ass jeans on dirty dusty white bitch sitting up behind that computer smelling like cheese bitch stinky fat white ass bitch are you gonna not try to answer this quote I'm coming to **** you up I'm telling you you better remember who I am cause bitch you gonna run when you see me cause I'm gonna **** you up bitch

you wanna sit here and play with me about my mother****ing entry wanna play about my mother****ing entry bitch wanna sit up there and try to do that bitch little do you know little do you know I know enough people watch I'm coming to **** you up I promise you that I promise you I'm coming to **** you up you fat stinky white bitch danhard yellow yuck mouth nasty mouth ass bitch you stink you smell like ****ing cheese you got that trifiling ass attitude I'mma beat that attitude up out you bitch watch you treat everybody like that all these contestants that you do like that you in the wrong position you trifling ass racist ass bitch that's why nobody **** with you you trifling and you racist bitch should've fine did all that **** when I told you what the **** going on gonna tell me I worked at that mother****ing job when I telling you the **** I didn't bitch why the **** would I lie about **** like that watch I finna come outside and beat yo mother****ing ass you better not get out that mother****ing car bitch I'm telling you ****ing bitch.

Edited by Psycho

13 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:
thank you <3

PusAduw.png?1PusAduw.png?1PusAduw.png?1

3 minutes ago, Psycho said:

This is for Navyoffatgals you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you mention me with your trifling dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I'm coming to where you live and I'm going to beat the **** out of you bitch and don't even call the police today because I'm gonna come unexpected and wait on yo mother****ing ass bitch

I'm going to beat the **** out of you bitch cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white ass danhard bitch watch I'm coming bout to **** you up bitch I'm telling you watch I know what kind of car you drive I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat yo ass bitch cause I'mma show you not to play with me bitch that's the first thing you did and you got me ****ed up cause bitch I told you what the **** was going on you judges hate to see contestants doing good or doing goodanything for their mother****ing selfs ugly fat white bitch

watch I'm telling you I'm coming outside beat yo mother****ing ass danhard smelly white dog smelling ass bitch watch I'll come and **** you up cause you got me ****ed up we see you trynna do that old audnry ass **** bitch you aundry the first day I came up there wearing a beautiful blue dress but you walking around here wearing those 10$ ass jeans on dirty dusty white bitch sitting up behind that computer smelling like cheese bitch stinky fat white ass bitch are you gonna not try to answer this quote I'm coming to **** you up I'm telling you you better remember who I am cause bitch you gonna run when you see me cause I'm gonna **** you up bitch

you wanna sit here and play with me about my mother****ing entry wanna play about my mother****ing entry bitch wanna sit up there and try to do that bitch little do you know little do you know I know enough people watch I'm coming to **** you up I promise you that I promise you I'm coming to **** you up you fat stinky white bitch danhard yellow yuck mouth nasty mouth ass bitch you stink you smell like ****ing cheese you got that trifiling ass attitude I'mma beat that attitude up out you bitch watch you treat everybody like that all these contestants that you do like that you in the wrong position you trifling ass racist ass bitch that's why nobody **** with you you trifling and you racist bitch should've fine did all that **** when I told you what the **** going on gonna tell me I worked at that mother****ing job when I telling you the **** I didn't bitch why the **** would I lie about **** like that watch I finna come outside and beat yo mother****ing ass you better not get out that mother****ing car bitch I'm telling you ****ing bitch.

PusAduw.png?1

4 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Feeling betrayed by a judge? Feel free to sign up for my new game, Traitor! Maybe you'll get the opportunity to betray them back...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.