The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

I always knew that PinkBox  is youthful and skinny

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

I wish we could say your critiques have either.

13dG86b.gif

1 hour ago, KatyCatPH said:

Granny serving TASTEbox

13dG86b.gif

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Nurr said:

nothing about the fit is wrong it's just her posing wh*res :angry:

Unpose it then

13 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Unpose it then

just use your brain a biT, that material is not bendable and therefore can not easily adapt to her slayful (!) pose.

If she stood still it would of course wrap around her hips perfectly but as some of you might know: she is a model! so can she just stand still like a statue? no, she can not and she will not!

1 hour ago, Nurr said:

just use your brain a biT, that material is not bendable and therefore can not easily adapt to her slayful (!) pose.

If she stood still it would of course wrap around her hips perfectly but as some of you might know: she is a model! so can she just stand still like a statue? no, she can not and she will not!

A good model would make the outfit work with the pose tbh! Guess she ain't all that as a model! 

1 hour ago, Nurr said:

A real model would be able to sell the clothes so if that requires her standing like a statue then well..  :mandown:

PTR

5 minutes ago, Alena said:

why does her phone turn into a gun when she turns

@PinkBox

explaiN

scarybox

20 minutes ago, Alena said:

@PinkBox

explaiN

Pinkbox being pro-gun and putting hidden messages in his avis :mazen: lock him up!

19 minutes ago, thecptz said:

scarybox

right? :mazen:

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Pinkbox being pro-gun and putting hidden messages in his avis :mazen: lock him up!

where are the mods at :mazen:

2 hours ago, Alena said:

@PinkBox

explaiN

To protect herself from all the ageists! 

FrzEiAH.png

@Clueless

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA – Omg this is a gag. Very unexpected for me. I really adore the silhouette and I love how she managed to make me love feathers for a quick second.

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – The shoulder pieces kinda offend me, ngl. But the rest is pretty great. I happen to like how you can see the slip dress underneath. Love the simple/clean jewelry choice.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ – Super trashy. And not in a good way; it just looks cheap. The cutouts feel so.. wrong.

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON – I personally HATED this look on AS4. The hideous murky water color of the tulle fabric, the sleeves, the way that the tulle is popping out at the tiddy area. Just a big no from me. I do appreciate how Manila went for high glamor here, but this particular dress was just was not my taste whatsoever.

KIIWII | KATY PERRY – The less exciting version of Nicki's look from the last round. It's not bad, but it's kinda giving me church lady. 

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – The cape is somewhat exciting, but the dress underneath looks pretty drab and boring.

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – Um. My least favorite look from you so far this season. The strap connecting to her neck is especially weird, it looks like it's too long or something. I'm just confused by this look. Just too much going on for my taste.

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – This is the silver version of your red look, right? Still good.

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – This steampunk art deco moment. Whew. I wish that the dress fit a tiny bit better, but I ain't mad.

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA – The bag is cute, wtf is Pinky's senile ass talking about? :biblio:. Anyway, it's alright. I like the tux feel.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – The dress is kinda serving bar wallpaper. I'm not a huge fan of the look you've selected this week.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA – This is MAD cool. It's kinda serving me Tin Man in the best way possible. I'm very happy with this. I love the boxy fit and the hair :jonny:.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – Damn ma. Serving sex doll from 2095. The makeup is also ****ing beautiful. A major highlight this challenge.

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL – The camera flash did the MOST for this photo. She looks good, but it's not a crazy exciting dress by looking at its construction. Safe.

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA – The ponytail is EVERYTHING. I liked this look for the challenge on S11. I'm happy.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY – Love the regality of it all. The dress looks even better in the gifs. The earpiece cheapens it for me, though. But that's just me nitpicking.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND – Kinda serving tablecloth! It also looks so randomly strewn together. Like the crazy mix of patterns and textures is throwing me off. And it literally looks like she has a fan attached to her stomach. :rip:

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT – PERIODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You better stan clueless barb

BhkwMHs.gif

10 hours ago, PinkBox said:

tenor.gif

Don't make me take back my second comment, abuela.

13dG86b.gif

3 hours ago, Sabbath said:

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON – I personally HATED this look on AS4. The hideous murky water color of the tulle fabric, the sleeves, the way that the tulle is popping out at the tiddy area. Just a big no from me. I do appreciate how Manila went for high glamor here, but this particular dress was just was not my taste whatsoever.

Welp, there goes my first win.

13dG86b.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.