The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Clueless said:

These looks um

EvOBuVp.gifEvOBuVp.gif

PYC

LMMhcLx.jpg

LMMhcLx.jpg

note to self: just nod, smile and lava walk then repeat :ahh: 

ORuWoBv.gif

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

PTC x 3
PTR
PTNR

EvOBuVp.gif

j9oZ9F1.png

Spoiler

5GCygzd.jpg

@kipperskipper

glad to see u go :celestial: hope u didn't have a good time :heart2:

4 critiques

• NqcC7Ls.jpg

Post it if its positive

NqcC7Ls.jpg

FrzEiAH.png

@Sabbath

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA –  This is definitely not jamesfog’s entry from last szn but it’s still ok. This shade looks really good on her. Overall, I like the concept but wish the belt and the cutouts in the skirt weren’t there. 

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID –  It is very pretty but also kinda safe? But I think the prettiness saves it. We are almost at the end pls bring it.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – Really strong entry. I kinda wish the top was just over the shoulders instead of the asymmetry, but it’s just a preference and not something that ruins the look for me. I like the shape a lot and the construction of the skirt as well as the “fluff” on it.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA –  I was expecting way worse with all your comments kiiii. The top looks nice, at least the red part. The white thing (is that some sort of big belt? corset? what is IT) is so ugly tho. Not the most exciting look you’ve ever submitted.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA –  I love for a good campy moment. The top is really nice and I like it a lot but the red skirt is a MESS, it looks like she just wrapped a random fabric around her and called it a day. Wish that was executed better cause it looks sloppy AF.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY –  Out of all the “pageant” dresses you’ve sent (hope that’s the correct term kiiiii) this is your most beautiful and memorable one. I love that it’s called “Lava dress” and that it actually looks like it, the way they used the colors was so beautifully done whew. I love the slit and the cutout in the top.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND –  This is too basic for top 7 AND red, baby z :(

New page

NqcC7Ls.jpg

Just now, Sabbath said:

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY –  Out of all the “pageant” dresses you’ve sent (hope that’s the correct term kiiiii) this is your most beautiful and memorable one. I love that it’s called “Lava dress” and that it actually looks like it, the way they used the colors was so beautifully done whew. I love the slit and the cutout in the top.

You coined the term rightly! :-*

NqcC7Ls.jpg

Sabbath served TASTE :alexz:

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

Sabbath served TASTE :alexz:

That's a first!!

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

That's a first!!

I am also waitin for u to serve taste

NqcC7Ls.jpg

since we're at it.......

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

I am also waitin for u to serve taste

NqcC7Ls.jpg

I already sent, you'll have to weight and sea!

NqcC7Ls.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

The top looks nice, at least the red part. The white thing (is that some sort of big belt? corset? what is IT) is so ugly tho.

that's a traditional japanese obi belt.. the raezism darling..

LMMhcLx.jpg

FrzEiAH.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

Note : this was red, the easiest color along with white and y’all decide to serve basic/ugly looks, I’m officially declaring this a WINNERLESS season! Thanks for playing girls, hope you had fun, but it’s over!

NOAH | LADY GAGA – This is… cute I guess? There’s a lot that isn’t too : the fake straps on the boobs, the belt, the vagina part with the odd placement of the cutouts, the hair… and I usually love it when they attach the end of a gown to the finger, but it does not work with this one. I would expect much better from Lady Gaga in a red round!

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID –  This definitely isn’t BAD, it’s pretty. But like your entries the past few rounds, it’s just okay, there’s nothing really exciting about it. What happened ma, you were SLAYING from round ONE!!! We want that Gigi back! I also wish that she wore a pump instead of those strappy shoes.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – This is… kinda fierce! There I said it! Werk mama, I love how over the top it is and it’s what I expect from a red round. The HQ pic definitely did you favours here, it’s much better.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA – First of all, you expect me to TURN MY HEAD to see the look? NO MA’AM, automatic last place!!! The top is kinda cute if you ignore the homemade paper corset? The skirt looks like an actual wrapping paper or construction paper but the long version, it’s 2$ instead of 1$! And the lack of shoes (I don’t know the context of the picture, but fashion wise, you don’t have any shoes which should be part of a look unless there’s a concept that doesn’t require them, a concept that she doesn’t have here). Now that I dragged you, I will say that I like the shape and overall feel of the look... I guess you should be grateful that this was a weak round!

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – I hate the hair. Having that said, it’s fun and campy. It’s okay, the transition from the red part to the pink is a bit odd. The red part could’ve been executed much better. But I’m nitpicking, you did well, especially compared to the other entries. Also very glad that you didn’t send that horrendous entrance look.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY – The fabric, the colour, the perfect nude illusion, it’s all gorgeous and well executed. The stoning and all, werk! But it is the third gown in a row, I want more, don’t serve a Plastique! But this one is my favorite of the three and my favorite gown of this round, I actually love this, but the impact is less there because of your previous entrihs

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND – Red is supposed to be one of the easiest colours and this is the top 7. Sorry bbz, this just isn’t enough for me :’(

3 minutes ago, Nurr said:

that's a traditional japanese obi belt.. the raezism darling..

LMMhcLx.jpg

Wasn't she Chinese last time? 

We love a race chameleon

LMMhcLx.jpg

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

First of all, you expect me to TURN MY HEAD to see the look? NO MA’AM, automatic last place!!! The top is kinda cute if you ignore the homemade paper corset? The skirt looks like an actual wrapping paper or construction paper but the long version, it’s 2$ instead of 1$! And the lack of shoes (I don’t know the context of the picture, but fashion wise, you don’t have any shoes which should be part of a look unless there’s a concept that doesn’t require them, a concept that she doesn’t have here). Now that I dragged you, I will say that I like the shape and overall feel of the look... I guess you should be grateful that this was a weak round!

do you see the packaged sushi around her

do you see how there's plastic wrap over the camera lens

try to use at least one of your obese brain cells and you get the concept!

that's a traditional japanese obi belt.. the raezism darling.. [2]

LMMhcLx.jpg

4 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

I will say that I like the shape and overall feel of the look

thx

LMMhcLx.jpg

Just now, PinkBox said:

Wasn't she Chinese last time? 

We love a race chameleon

LMMhcLx.jpg

she is a multi ethnic multi language speaking model, actress, singer & designer

LMMhcLx.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nurr said:

do you see the packaged sushi around her

do you see how there's plastic wrap over the camera lens

try to use at least one of your obese brain cells and you get the concept!

that's a traditional japanese obi belt.. the raezism darling.. [2]

LMMhcLx.jpg

thx

LMMhcLx.jpg

So she's working at a sushi restaurant without wearing any shoes? 

Tell me the name of the restaurant so that I can NOT go there 

LMMhcLx.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.