The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

So many people getting their rankings TANKED, lemme REDO my critiques

bKA9HVz.jpg

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

official

FrzEiAH.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA – Ma’am WHEN are you going to flop, we need to get you kicked OUT of here already. But this is pretty great, the headpiece, the tiny ass purse that’s almost as small as my skinny body, the iconique heels again, the print is good. Unfortunately… you did good again

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – The patterns on the top and on the bottom don’t really go together, the top pattern kinda looks like granny curtains, I’m not feeling this very much unfortunately :’(

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ – She looks good, the shape of the dress isn’t my favorite but it did the job, I liked it overall and the matching shoes are a great detail

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON – This is very campy and I remember Speezy dragging us last season because our patterns looked like tablecloths… you took it to the next level and sent an actual tablecloth, I live, and the rhinestoned fork, I-… The hat looks cheap and looks like it’s made of paper, but I don’t know if it was intentional since it’s supposed to be a plate kii

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – Okay werk sis! you kinda been serving this few rounds huh. I really love the way there’s more feathers (?) as it goes down, and all the COLORS at the bottom of the outfit! I don’t care for the shoulder pads, but it’s fine

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA – This is cute, but I feel like the picture makes the outfit looks better than it actually is and if it wasn’t in movement, the look wouldn’t be as cute. It’s definitely not bad, but not gagworthy and doesn’t stand out like your last entry

PREZLI | RITA ORA – As I said before, always love a latex moment, the look really shows off her body, I think it’s styled very well with the earrings and the bracelet, the slick hair, good job!

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX – girl… :bibliahh:

KIIWII | KATY PERRY – I like the bottom of the dress, the top is boring though and I don’t like the random bits of tulle on her wrists, but she looks good overall!

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – I don’t care for this unfortunately, I don’t like the print and there’s nothing else there, it’s just a simple dress with an uglee print

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – Ok we’re back to round 1 Gigi huh, this is fantastic, shoes could’ve been different, but werk mama

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT – The print is kinda boring and the outfit is nothing really exciting, but she looks good and it’s not a bad look!

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – I wish the look didn’t end at her crotch because it could’ve been much more and have more impact if it had continued down, but I like the print and the jewelry!

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – Girl these are pajamas with a granny flower print and the fact that you send in a flower print last round makes this even less cute. I’m also very confused with the granny PJs paired with high heels and laboratory goggles. issa no for me sorree

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK – I’m very confused by the pairing of the polka dot boots, the cheetah print and the red shorts. And the pose makes the outfit look better than it is, but unfortunately, this is CG, not POSE. I’m not feeling it, sorree

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA – I like the print, don’t really like the shoes. Not much to say tbh, but you’ve impressed me with Iggy, I didn’t think she would have good looks (no shade) but you’re doing better than I thought you would do with Iggy

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – Eaux wow… Did you try to reverse catfish us with your look last round because it worked

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA – Okay yes, I’m here for all of this, the patterns are all different, but they work SO well together, down to the shoes and the purse. I really like that this is one of the only looks where the patterns are really the focus of the look and they make such an impact. I also like that she has a unique style that we’ve seen throughout these few rounds without being boring and repetitive. Fatty lives to see another day!

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER – Should’ve cropped Joe out, but this is okay. The print is cute, wish the shoes were more interesting though

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – If you’re gonna use GIFs, please don’t use such low quality ones, unless you wanted it to match the quality of your entry… jk, this is great, love the theme of it, it tells a story, the shape is interesting, the different patterns that go together, werk!

BOYS - EMILIA CLARKE – I don’t care for this at all, hate the shoes with this look

BAWDEE - BELLA HADID – Girl… the DOWNGRADE from Bella last season. Not you sending a look of her just waking up and calling it a day ajdkds the print is nothing special either

FIERCE | MÅNS ZELMERLÖW – It’s a cute jacket with a cute print… on top of black pants and shirt. Disappointed after the SERVE and NERVE last round :’(

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL  - The print is boring to me, we’ve seen it 10 times this round only, but at least she committed to it down to the shoes. It’s fine, she looks fierce, but the outfit doesn’t stand out very much

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA – As I said last round with Catriona, I live for a cultural moment… and this is a Vietnamese lewk, so I understand it, I connect to it, the representation, I can’t not stan. The print is absolutely beautiful, it’s interesting and stands out. She looks like a younger me tbh!

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY – Hate the gloves, the boob part looks a bit odd, but she looks absolutely beautiful, the look overall is great!

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND – The shoes are a no for me, I don’t like the corset and the fit of the pants… I’m not feeling it much, but not one of the worst of the bunch!

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT – It’s… fine, I don’t really like it overall, the print is kinda uglee as well as the color. Actually, I don’t like it kii

PRESSURE | ARIANA GRANDE – This is really boring, way too simple, not only could I buy this for 15$, I could make it myself at home with my sewing machine and make it look more finished

@Noah @Alena @Riri. @KatyCatPH @EriKills @Thanatos @prézli @Invisibility @kiiwii @Overprotected @Loyalty @Tsareena  @Guero  @beatinglikeadrum  @Girlicious @kipperskipper  @Moonlightbae  @Nurr @Legend E @Psycho @Boys @Bawdee @fiercE @Bey_Rihstan  @K$Ellie @Yvess @thecptz @BabyCantYouSee @Pressure ? 

21 minutes ago, Noah said:

I skipped over PinkBox's critiques because I thought we already got them :rip: 

bKA9HVz.jpg

kii

18 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

NOAH | LADY GAGA – Ma’am WHEN are you going to flop, we need to get you kicked OUT of here already. Unfortunately… you did good again

jk, thanks for the positive critique Ms. SkinnyBox :gaycat4::heart2:

bKA9HVz.jpg

29 minutes ago, Noah said:

I skipped over PinkBox's critiques because I thought we already got them :rip: 

bKA9HVz.jpg

happens to all of us!

2 hours ago, Noah said:

@PinkBox checking her notifications every time she comes online:

KmjNrdc.gif

:bibliahh: :bibliahh:

10 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

She looks like a younger me tbh!

this was kinda wholesome though! respect your elderly

If the user has been posting or messaging personal attacks directly or indirectly towards you, it is your responsibility to report them using the report system. If the user somehow continues to harass you through the ignore system, please send us a help request. 

Eaux wow... the mods are going to be really busy with the amount of reports I'll send!

bKA9HVz.jpg

strihm Kina Grannis - Can't Help Falling in Love With You

bKA9HVz.jpg

Clueless is still clueless 

Taste and taste

bKA9HVz.jpg

Not SkinnyBox getting half the contestants + judges + hoest banned for bullying.

just crown me now I guess

bKA9HVz.jpg

• ATRL Moderator

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER – Should’ve cropped Joe out, but this is okay. The print is cute, wish the shoes were more interesting though

For this specific reason I put the only picture without Joe I could find as well  :deadbanana4:

PigBox stanning, luv that

nHzhMOU.png

PTR, want to snatch my first win already

nHzhMOU.png

2 hours ago, prézli said:

When are the results?

nHzhMOU.png

31 minutes ago, Psycho said:

PTR, want to snatch my first win already

nHzhMOU.png

looks like tomorrow afternoon

nHzhMOU.png

1 hour ago, Sabbath said:

nHzhMOU.png

is Kylie busy stalking Riri’s Twitter again 

Edited by Guero

18 minutes ago, Guero said:

is Kylie busy stalking Riri’s Twitter again 

She wants to be me. Apparently 

thanks judge clueless :clap3: and a box

13 hours ago, Sabbath said:

nHzhMOU.png

what time? :cupid:

nHzhMOU.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.