23 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Cliche display will have a field day when it happens

Old news, he apologized and hasn’t caused any trouble that I know off 

6 hours ago, One Nation said:

1 Old Town Road       936  (=)

2 I Don't Care       272  (=)

:deadbanana2:

The points :deadbanana4:

Ed/Justin potentially being stable at #2 after both Taylor and Shawn free fell :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Who’s gonna do it?

taylor couldnt 

Ed couldnt

bieber couldnt

maybe ariana if she releases a new single from a new album this summer

Ed with his next collab, Taylor single #2, Miley Lead single, rumoured leads from Katy and Gaga. All seem unlikely tbh but you never know, he can’t stay there forever :eli: maybe Bad Guy if it holds on another 10 weeks :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, FAN said:

The points :deadbanana4:

Ed/Justin potentially being stable at #2 after both Taylor and Shawn free fell :deadbanana4:

99-2-3-7-11 is hardly freefalling

Taylor, Ed, and Justin couldn't take him down :jonny:

Who else is releasing soon? Gaga won't top it. Miley won't. Katy definitely won't. Adele can but there's no indication of a release soon. Same for Rihanna. 

Drake could top him but there's no release that we know of. 

Woo lord :jonny:

12 minutes ago, Fitzswiftie said:

99-2-3-7-11 is hardly freefalling

But 2-13 is most definitely freefalling in Shawn’s case :fan:

At this rate, OTR probably will end up being the song of the summer :priceless: 

Katy is coming to dethrone OTR, rest assured people

Only Adele or Drake could make it :gaycat5:

Taylor could’ve topped him with a Better lead single. The Gp Said No to Me.

Yeah, Taylor could’ve easily beaten Old Town Road with a stronger single, all she needed was 5-10M more streams and maybe over 200k sales. If she wastes her potential with her 2nd single, she’s done. I feel like she’s got one last chance.

And is it just me or was Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber’s streaming numbers surprising low? Damn, even FEFE would’ve debuted at #2 (#1 without OTR). It had over 65M streams, that’s over twice as much. :eli:

6 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Yeah, Taylor could’ve easily beaten Old Town Road with a stronger single, all she needed was 5-10M more streams and maybe over 200k sales. If she wastes her potential with her 2nd single, she’s done. I feel like she’s got one last chance.

And is it just me or was Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber’s streaming numbers surprising low? Damn, even FEFE would’ve debuted at #2 (#1 without OTR). It had over 65M streams, that’s over twice as much. :eli:

Come up with something else gif

you really need to stop using your summer 2018 trolling schtick.

it was cute then but now it exposes lack of creativity on your end.

well someone come save Mariah and the boys. oTr for 15 weeks and that’s it (prayer circle) lol

3 minutes ago, slw84 said:

well someone come save Mariah and the boys. oTr for 15 weeks and that’s it (prayer circle) lol

I haven’t mentioned it in a while and it is actually a very good comparison with the half and half streams, stop. I put the :eli:because obviously it was cute trolling.

Speaking of Nicki, Wobble Up should debut this week in the 90’s giving her 104 entries. Dumb Blonde deserved to enter :cries: 

Edited by Mattyboy

2 minutes ago, slw84 said:

:bibliahh: Thank you for saying something. 

Am I the only one not understanding why this song is so big. No one I know still listens to it.

Just now, dussymob said:

:bibliahh: Thank you for saying something. 

Am I the only one not understanding why this song is so big. No one I know still listens to it.

The streaming era 

i actually don’t mind it being so popular but a 16+ week #1 is not what I’m here for...

14 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Damn, even FEFE would’ve debuted at #2 (#1 without OTR).

It was never going to be #1.

giphy.gif

Just now, Hurem said:

It was never going to be #1.

giphy.gif

No it wasn’t. Stop quoting me. I was comparing it debuting with twice as much streams as I Don’t Care. If you want a perfect comparison (I’ll officially stop mentioning it after this) takes a look at the week Old Town Road went #1 before the remix.

Old Town Road (1st week at #1): 22,000 sales, 46m streams, 11m radio 

FEFE (#3 peak): 24,000 sales, 65m streams, 15m radio 

It WOULD HAVE topped the Hot 100 in most weeks with little competition. That’s my point. 

2 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

No it wasn’t. Stop quoting me. I was comparing it debuting with twice as much streams as I Don’t Care. If you want a perfect comparison (I’ll officially stop mentioning it after this) takes a look at the week Old Town Road went #1 before the remix.

Old Town Road (1st week at #1): 22,000 sales, 46m streams, 11m radio 

FEFE (#3 peak): 24,000 sales, 65m streams, 15m radio 

It WOULD HAVE topped the Hot 100 in most weeks with little competition. That’s my point. 

FEFE never had 900 points. :huh:

Just now, dussymob said:

FEFE never had 900 points. :huh:

Okay if you still don’t get my point, obviously you’re the one trolling. The only reason it was blocked from #2 was because it was released on a Sunday and In My Feelings was too big. Old Town Road didn’t have 900 points that week. It had around 300

45 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Okay if you still don’t get my point, obviously you’re the one trolling. The only reason it was blocked from #2 was because it was released on a Sunday and In My Feelings was too big. Old Town Road didn’t have 900 points that week. It had around 300

Girl, way too many braindeads on here. Best to not respond to ignorance. 

15 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

OTR is huge but the gap looks bigger due to the #2 being "weak" too which is crazy considering it's a Sheeran feat Bieber song.

This is a lie

Most #1s, even some of the big songs hover around the 500/400 point region. If those were at #2, that's still half of the points OTR is getting

Good Form would have debuted at #1 without the other 59 songs in front of it :shakeno:.

OTR is being played at every graduation party and I’m sure it’ll continue through the summer 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.