Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

Wait just realized that Celine Dion outfit is the same (as @Black Canaryput it) Osmosis Jones dress from POSE :bibliahh: :rip:  

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

Wait just realized that Celine Dion outfit is the same (as @Black Canaryput it) Osmosis Jones dress from POSE :bibliahh: :rip:  

aksjs delete it FAT, we were kiing about that in the TABSbath house 

Thanks Marn.

Edited by Guero

King kipper sent his too

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

King kipper sent his too

PKC

Pvm0giW.gif

qOkDyQ4.gif

2 hours ago, Overprotected said:

PKC

i will

@kipperskipper's CRITIQUES

41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15d5c64cbf7f.gif

TEAM @Sabbath

@Psycho @KatyCatPH @Invisibility @PinkBox

KatyCatPH - Gray

Spoiler

KatyCatPH - Gray

Look: 

I don't really like this look.:emofish: It's very plain jane for a silver dress. The jersey net like top doesn't go with the body of the dress. Plus that random seam in the middle is off, but I guess they put it there to give the dress more shape and definition rather than it be a rectangle. It's just kinda boring all together.

Song:

This song  is perfect. It is the ONE Taylor song that I like. I love the folky aspect to it. There is a melancholy and eeriness to the song, and it fits perfectly for a grey color choice. 

Pinkbox - Orange

Spoiler

Pinkbox - Orange

Look:

LOVE this:clap3:Miss Iris Van Herpen is a legend:clap3: love the fluidity and movement in the look, it's like a distortion. Plus the halo/portal/ wtf it is is stellar. A work of ART.

Song: Yep!! The sentiment of this song and production match the description of orange perfectly. It is uplifting, free spirited, optimistic, and empowering!! PinkTABS.

Psycho - Blue 

Spoiler

Psycho - Blue

Look: 

I've never been a fan of this look :emofish: It's like a bunch of gathered fabric. Although I must say I appreciate the drama of the garment. It's def a "moment" but kinda sloppy. 

Song: 

A sad ballad, how bluer can you get? :clap3: This song is heart breaking :cries:The emotion. The passion. The story. The TABS:cries:

Invisibility - Pink

Spoiler

Invisibility - Pink

Look:  LOVE. It's sexy, sultry, feminine, classic, flirty, glam, and it reminds me of fashion ICON Miz Cracker's promo look from s10:duca:I'm glad madonna took notes.

Song:  Ok the song's production is a little weird, but the sentiment is spot on. Her vocals are so soft and sensitive. The message is nurturing and loving. Great choice :heart2:

xoxo

TEAM @Element

@Solarie @Guero @kiiwii @EriKills

Solarie - Yellow

Spoiler

Solarie - Yellow

Look

Love the ensemble as a "look" but it's just  casual street wear. I'm sure this was hard since Avril isn't necessarily a fashion icon. :michael: The doc martins are really cute and pull the outfit together. But once again, it's pedestrian.

Song

I mean with a song like Sippin on Sunshine??? Perfection. It's cute, summery, upbeat, light, and a different style for Avril. It's fresh like yellow!!:eddie:

Kiiwii - Brown

Spoiler

Kiiwii - Brown

Look: 

On the first pic i was like YASSS dripping in chocolate mama! Then I saw the second pic....and it's more caveman couture. :thing: Brown is another hard color, but this look is kinda ugly regardless of the color. It really has no shape or vision and the random cuts in the bottom don't help either.:michael: But 10/10 for the left shoulder :eddie:

Song:

Song: I think you sold it:eddie: Brown is not the best color and probably the hardest color of this round. I must commend you on giving solid entries for it. In the description for brown it reads "Stability and a solid foundation", in It Takes Two we see the maturity that Katy exemplifies in her actions. She has allowed herself to be transparent and honest in her relationship, which shows that they have a great foundation for communication. This was a great choice!

Guero - Black

Spoiler

Guero - Black

Look:

Not the biggest fan of this. Although the lace is gorgeous, especially at the bottom, the undergarments is what is really throwing it off. The panties are the main culprit. There is nothing subtle about the undergarments, so essentially that is all you see. It's like to focal point and takes away from the beautiful lace. I wish the lace work just strategically covered those areas so she would not have to wear the under garments. :michael:

Song: 

Yes!! Perfect fit for black. Although it isn't like the darkest/moodiest song, it is a great pick! It is sexy and powerful. Great job!

EriKills - Violet

Spoiler

EriKills - Violet

Look:

Well i'm sure you had slim pickings :emofish: This look is boring and lackluster. There is no real design to it. It's just like a piece of fabric:michael:

Song: 

I like this. This definitely fits the concepts of having an intuitive soul along with spirituality due to Tinashe's introspective reflections and declarations. Tinahse showcases her wisdom and strength by taking on her inner saturate. :eddie:She is self aware and mature. great job!

XOXO

TEAM @Speezy

@Touch It @Overprotected

Touch It - Red

Spoiler

Touch It - Red

Look: 

I love the cut and silhouette of the dress. The way it sits on her body is like water. I also love the little velvet shall. It compliments it well. Although, it reads a little "dance costume" and less glamour, which is what she is going for. Also those shoes with blue ivy's koosh toys attached to it are fugly. 

Song:

Perfect!! It's red with anger, grit, angst, passion, and emotion!!! It is firey and fierce!! Great choice!!!

Overprotected - Green

Spoiler

Overprotected - Green

Look:

I think I like it? I wish I could see it in full.:thing: But from what I can see, I  do enjoy. I LOVE how the dress looks as if it is covered in moss, but on closer inspection it is just sequins and fringe. 

Songs

Icelandic. Nature. Atmospheric. Emotional landscapes. 

xoxo

bad critiques and cr*cker stanning? yea i'm tanking adut

21 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

pls remember my good critiques and not let Catriona go into a safe/low/bottom portion :ahh: 

23 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

bad where 

Image result for stiff where gif

I will excuse the Cracker stanning since the rest of the critiques serve TASTE! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvYY1AW3EYVAANH87CSec

Edited by PinkBox

10 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I will excuse the Cracker stanning since the rest of the critiques serve TASTE! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvYY1AW3EYVAANH87CSec

cracker is a LEGEND! Future all stars WINNER!!!

3 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

cracker is a LEGEND! Future all stars WINNER!!!

Adut is almost last in my ranking rn, do you want her to be dead last????

18 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

bad where 

Beak's and Taylor's LEWKS :fish2: 

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

can't believe I'll have to ally with you in this one ?

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

guess i know who i WONT be using the save power on 

photoGGWFPB4E.thumb.png.b7da930eeecb422d6079404db649f4c0.png

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

Beak's and Taylor's LEWKS :fish2: 

well if they werent bad then i wouldnt have to give bad critiques

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

guess i know who i WONT be using the save power on 

Beyoncé?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.