Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

15 hours ago, Boys said:

You're the one with a game that favors teams with less people on it  :cm:

Can't blame me for poor game design and even worse judging :gaycat2:

FALSE. team element won 2x in a row with 8 members in it.

wow the discredit to the sufferings of TeamSabbath  in the early rounds. Let's just admit that Team Sabbath won coz they didnt have one single member who flopped in the prev round

So sorry but at least u tried. 

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Yvess said:

FALSE. team element won 2x in a row with 8 members in it.

wow the discredit to the sufferings of TeamSabbath  in the early rounds. Let's just admit that Team Sabbath won coz they didnt have one single member who flopped in the prev round

So sorry but at least u tried. 

Team Sabbath had one player who was successful with their attempt at being sexy and classy. The fact that they won clearly means there is a flaw with the game design sweetie I'm sorry! There is no other excuse for them winning :biblio:

Please stop attempting to bully your contestants

15 hours ago, Boys said:

Team Sabbath had one player who was successful with their attempt at being sexy and classy. The fact that they won clearly means there is a flaw with the game design sweetie I'm sorry! There is no other excuse for them winning :biblio:

Please stop attempting to bully your contestants

Well,you're entitled to your wrong opinion. And the rest of them had mediocre to good entries unlike the other teams who had 1-2 flop member dragging their scores to the pit. Maybe if you see that dynamic then you can actually see something good in my game. 

Youre the one who bullies  me the most tbh, ironic... 

if im a bully, i should stop giving ur entries a high score even if u deserve it. but im not a bully so i dont do that. 

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

Well,you're entitled to your wrong opinion. And the rest of them had mediocre to good entries unlike the other teams who had 1-2 flop member dragging their scores to the pit. Maybe if you see that dynamic then you can actually see something good in my game. 

Youre the one who bullies  me the most tbh, ironic... 

if im a bully, i should stop giving ur entries a high score even if u deserve it. but im not a bully so i dont do that. 

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1WWI8SkfiUU

Happy 100th page to a game with poor game design 

:kitty:

16 hours ago, Boys said:

a warning again to the hoest and every judges, how cute 

maybe u can direct that attitude to ur team members so they get all their entries right.

thank you.

Edited by Yvess

what’s the tea the girls are fighting 

Oh wow, the girls are FIGHTING :eatpopcorn:

bKA9HVz.jpg

I hope my fellow contestants will stand by me at this time I had to stick up for the people in POSE and I will do it here too

We will not be bullied

#stopthebullying unless it’s directed towards @Sabbath in which case #keepthebullying

bKA9HVz.jpg

Nobody's bullying anyone except Sabbath, people are just telling the TRUTH

bKA9HVz.jpg

BITCH WHAT.... bullying? Where?

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, Yvess said:

BITCH WHAT.... bullying? Where?

tenor.gif

Laughing at the pain and suffering you're causing your contestants?

giphy.gif

Guess you don't care about us

and we oop

5 minutes ago, Boys said:

Laughing at the pain and suffering you're causing your contestants?

giphy.gif

Guess you don't care about us

Practice what you preach, you laugh at our decisions in the game like it was an abomination to human race so maybe I need to stop being considerate since it is so easy for players to discredit our efforts in this game. :biblio:

You dunno how I adjust everything for everyone in this game but let's not get to that coz its useless :oh:

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Practice what you preach, you laugh at our decisions in the game like it was an abomination to human race so maybe I need to stop being considerate since it is so easy for players to discredit our efforts in this game. :biblio:

You dunno how I adjust everything for everyone in this game but let's not get to that coz its useless :oh:

I wish you'd stop being considerate for these LATE TOADS they deserve whatever penalties/eliminations they get for being SLOW FLOPS

I said what I said 

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

I wish you'd stop being considerate for these LATE TOADS they deserve whatever penalties/eliminations they get for being SLOW FLOPS

I said what I said 

stream while you do me :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, Boys said:

I said what I said 

I get ur point about that. The only time there were lates was during R3 elimination and 3 of them got penalized.

In this round, no one was even late. Everyone sent before the deadline, 4 hours earlier from the proposed deadline to be exact.

Why am I always targeted in these games??

31 minutes ago, Boys said:

Why am I always targeted in these games??

Maybe its a "you" problem?

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.