Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

12 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

Alena - Selena Rockmez

Speezy: 10 - perfect

Element: 10 - incredible

Marnie: 10 - flawless

Yvess: 10 - so good it brought tears to my eyes

tenor.gif

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Omg why did the judges describe me??? 

the absolute dementia omg speezy gather ur grandma!

26 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

Alena - Selena Rockmez

Speezy: 10 - perfect

Element: 10 - incredible

Marnie: 10 - flawless

Yvess: 10 - so good it brought tears to my eyes

Must be critiques for Selena Quintanilla

NeighboringInbornBarnowl-small.gif

Just now, EriKills said:

Nnnn Alena sis....

meet me at the parking lot u rat!!

1 minute ago, Alena said:

meet me at the parking lot u rat!!

So you can swipe at me with your crusty acrylic nails? I think TF not :biblio:

Just now, EriKills said:

So you can swipe at me with your crusty acrylic nails? I think TF not :biblio:

honey these are QUALITY, unlike your bun x

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Alena said:

honey these are QUALITY, unlike your bun x

giphy.gif

Natalia+Kills+Mongrels+Common+Show+Merce

I have more TABS in my deflated bun than you do your entire OBESE body.

and btw THESE are quality nails HONEY. 

I will buy the complete set when I get my TABS winner’s paycheck x

34e5nr8.gif

YVESS' ROUND 5 CRITIQUES

7khq3tk6osaj.png

@Invisibility @Alena @Queen Conchita @Loyalty @Psycho

Spoiler

Yvess: Queen Conchita : It is a good song to listen to in a party but it won't make me feel that I am gonna dance the night away if I hear this song first, the vocals in this song is so good btw, makes me think that Conchita can do well if Rock was assigned to ha. :weeps:

Yvess: Loyalty : The song that could've peaked higher if Legend X didn't pay dust on it. The instrumentation is country, the feature is also country thanks to Blake. I just feel that the Blake Shelton feature brought the country more in this entry wherein we should be seeing your artist to be the one to do that more :emofish:

Yvess: Alena : I am shookT that they gave you this genre since I don't see her whispering skills enough to excel well in a rock form of genre. Good thing, your explanation made me appreciate that this song is inspired by the early 00s rock genre. The tiny bit that is lacking for me in this entry was it doesn't give me too much of an "anthemic" vibe that most rock songs exemplifies. Nevertheless, you still impressed me in this round. :clap3:

Yvess: Invisibility - : After a  mediocre performance last round, I am glad to see you getting up so quickly with a wonderful entry. Improv is one of the defining characteristic  of Jazz and her live Oscars performance effortlessly showed that. Great job! :alexz:

Yvess: Psycho - : Good choice! I find this song to be so techno-ish and your explanation truly helped. It's just that there were some parts where I only hear the verses with no beats, I get that it is the style of the song but it could've worked well on me if it isn't a long break from the beats. Appreciated your explanation btw! :heart2:

xoxo

Edited by Yvess

12 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Natalia+Kills+Mongrels+Common+Show+Merce

I have more TABS in my deflated bun than you do your entire OBESE body.

and btw THESE are quality nails HONEY. 

I will buy the complete set when I get my TABS winner’s paycheck x

OBESE? It's called CURVES u bully!!!

:deadbanana2: love all the 2 nails u got xoxo

15 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

the scores :jonny5:

:-* 

34e5nr8.gif

YVESS' ROUND 5 CRITIQUES

d0muxrnc32z1.png

@EriKills @Guero @kiiwii @KatyCatPH @Solarie @thecptz@PoKiTaurus

Spoiler

Yvess: thecptz : Stan KEANE! Her voice is so angelic and blended well with the instruments, she sounds even better during LIVE performances. :jonny5: This is a good choice especially when Kacey seems to be limited in the genre department. 

Yvess: EriKills - A well deserved recognition to a techYES expert. :clap3: The beat is very out of the world-ish and it has no concrete beat drop which is very TECHNO. I love how you educated us also about Techno. Slay a bit bro! :alexz:  

Yvess: KatyCatPH - Props for sending in a RED track. This song is very fitting for indie rock. It gives me the vibes from Indie Bands who got their songs featured on the end credits of "coming of age" flicks. 

Yvess: Guero -  Wow oh wow, she looks so beautiful in that video but that's not the main reason why you got this score from me, I just needed to recognize the Beauty. :ahh: This song is a good choice for R&B too, I just wanted to hear more from it. :emofish:

Yvess: kiiwii -  Such a bop! When the beat dropped, I just lost it. I love this remix! I hope judges gets to check its BPM and other elements to ensure that you get a great score. :emofish:

Yvess: PoKiTaurus - If you ignored R&B for MiMi, I will hate you a lot. Great choice coz your pick was very R&B and it tackles what the usual theme of Rhythm and Blues tracks. Very good! :worship2:

Yvess: Solarie - Effortlessly perfect. You and Bawdee just know how to use to perfectly use your aces. Everything about this screams ROCK, the anthemic vibe you get from this song is infectious. It makes you stand your ground from some toxic people in your life. :clap3:

Edited by Yvess

15 hours ago, Alena said:

Rocklena impressing the judges, whew

selena_spurs.gif?cb=1531250235

told ya hunny :-* 

15 hours ago, Solarie said:

Uuugh the rave review from daddy @Yvess :jonny5:

I MEAN, whoever gives u a low score (if ever) for this round surely has no taste :siptea: 

34e5nr8.gif

YVESS' ROUND 5 CRITIQUES

o4fo85p5x415.png

@Bawdee @Boys @fiercE @PinkBox @Not Like The Movies @Pendulum @Touch It

Spoiler

Yvess: Pendulum :  Decent choice but could've been better if you gave Dubstep to Britney coz I see your artist doing well on other genres but of course we have to deal with what we have and I guess I like it but not loving it. :soda:

Yvess: Boys : Good pick. Thank you for not using the remix version. :gaycat3:

Yvess: Bawdee : vWhat can I say? You chose the perfect entry. This song is ICONIC esp for the modern EDM scene imo so this is a great choice, I just didn't expect you to use this gem so early! :jonny5:     

Yvess: fiercE -: No doubt, this was your best performance so far in this tournament. I am shocked to see him do good in this genre when I just saw him do a musical number on R1. :jonny5:     

Yvess: Not Like The Movies : I am in love with this choice, love that you had the other subgenres of R&B too. The selling point of this song is also its message - very R&B-ish! Kudos for your explanation too! :smitten:  

Yvess: PinkBox: Celine is great in improvisation so this slayage is expected. Great choice once again! :clap3:

Yvess: Touch It: A fit to R&B genre for sure. I just can't Beyoncé delivered this sound so early on her debut era. :clap3:

XOXO

:weeps: we love yvess in this house

Oh wow, ok come thru even though you kinda stanned all the entrihs :clap3:

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

Pendulum :  Decent choice but could've been better if you gave Dubstep to Britney coz I see your artist doing well on other genres but of course we have to deal with what we have and I guess I like it but not loving it

Sis you better love it. Ill give you Katy Perry and Lady Gaga in return for Pendulum not to be dragged

12 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Oh wow, ok come thru even though you kinda stanned all the entrihs :clap3:

Well i need to appreciate that you all did ur best with the genres given. It will just matter now when u see the scores xoxo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.