Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

5 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

Oh wow, I missed everything huh? Especially my first win.

ย 

But yay, finally! It has been a long time coming. I had a feeling I could win this but Madonna and Bjรถrk did put up a good fight. Now we TABSbaths are safe. Congratulations @Invisibility!

Congrats again! I knew that you might win this round if you get past through the elimination last time against Celine or Bey. TS has a good videography. But Bjork and Madge showed us that they also have flawless videographies despite their age xo

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Speezy said:

#Justice4Bojrk

STAHP! :ahh:

4 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Not when u tanked ha with a 6th place kfkflf

You right Queen Bjorkย had the top average and ha mentor ruined it, and accidentally had a typo on her name.ย 

#Justice4QUEENB(jork)

3 hours ago, Touch It said:

I guess it's finally time for me to goย 

ย 

XmFpEiq.gif

end of a biancaย eraย 

ย 

XmFpEiq.gif

ย 

who will GET the final comeback slot?

Related image

CELINE DION

@PinkBox

Image result for katy perry 200x200๏ปฟ

KATY PERRY

ย @kiiwii

Related image๏ปฟ

LADY GAGA

ย @Psycho

ย 

GET IN!

BACK TO BACK WITH ELIMINATION CEREMONY

ย @Element

@EriKills๏ปฟ@Solarieย 

ย @Sabbath

ย @Invisibility๏ปฟย @KatyCatPHย 

ย @Speezy๏ปฟ

@Overprotected:@Touch It

Round 1

Related image

CELINE DION

My Heart Will Go On

Image result for katy perry 200x200

KATY PERRY

Birthday

Related image

LADY GAGA

Til It Happens To You

ย 

SCORES + CRITIQUES

X4LvE6H.gif

@Nurr

Nurr - Celine Dion - 7.5ย - I love myself a good live ochestra or live band. But in this case it really wore Celine's own performance down because what was going on with the flute..ย :skull:ย That's literally a key part of the song. The beginning is kinda off already but 2:15ย I- SIS. Anyway, I think Celine's vocals were on point and she potrayed the emotions nicely. The way the stage was set up and the fog also added to that. Overall this was still a goodย performance if we don't focus too much on the drunk flurist although I'm not sure this is her best rendition of MHWGO.

ย 

Nurr - Katy Perry - 5.5ย - She herself and everything around herย looks way more exciting than her actual vocals sound, which are pretty flat.ย I can see the effort with her bringing a fan on stage (staged or not), her flying around with balloons, the dancers etc. It does fitย the theme of this song but do I think this is her greatest live performance? Hmph. It kind of feelsย like she just tried to go overload with everythingย without actually putting much thought into it.

ย 

Nurr - Lady Gaga - 10 -ย The piano and live ochestra, an arrangement!ย I just love how expressive Gaga is, you can not only 100% hear the pain in her voice butย her body language always tells you what's going on inside of her too and she does this all while playing the piano. When that black veil opensย and she stands with the victims at the end, a powerful moment.ย :weeps:๏ปฟ

UNl2Sf8.gif

@Hikari

Hikari - Celine Dion - 7.5 - Not really my fave song of hers (I would've preferred To Love You More or Power of Love) but again let's try to be open-minded here. I don't know what kind of flute they used for this performance but it did kinda ruin the intro of the song, also you can hear something is really off before the bridge part (2:15) of the song but Celine still delivered vocally as expected so yay for thatย :clap3:

ย 

Hikari - Katy Perry - 3.5ย - Seriously girl? Birthday??? Idk if you were just trying to sabotage yourself here. She's extremely off key most of the time in this, not a single note was hit right in the first verse hereย :skull:ย Without the props and all, this performance would've been a total disasterย :clown:ย ย ย ย ย 

ย 

HIkari - Lady Gaga - 7ย - Ngl I was lowkeyย bored in the beginning of the song (maybe because I don't really like the song hihiย :gaycat5:), thankfully the performance kinda picked up during the second verseย but it sill didn't really feel as big as she was tryingย to make it to be, her vocals were on point tho

ย 

P_member_18942.png

@prรฉzli

prรฉzli - Cรฉline Dion - 6 - I desperately hate this song so much, but that's not why I gave it middle-road points. I was expecting more energy, I felt bored duringย the verse and the first chorus. At the second chorus, she delivered, but theย performance didn't have the wow factor.

prรฉzli - Katy Perry - 4 - We all know that Katy is not the strongest vocalist out there, but she always balances withย visuals. However, this performance was a mess. Its only enjoyable moment was when she flied with the balloons. She barely hit the correct tone - again, she's not a perfect singer, but she could've tried to sing instead of screaming...

prรฉzli - Lady Gaga - 7.5 - First of all, the microphone was too close to her mouth (0:31). I felt her passion, but she tried to be too powerful at the beginning. Luckily, the performance got better and her power got into the right place.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ROUND 1 RANKINGS

Spoiler

Related image

1. @Psychoย - 8.16

ย 

Related image

2. @PinkBoxย - 7

ย 

Image result for katy perry 200x200

3. @kiiwiiย - 4.33

ย 

ROUND PLAYER PREZLI NURR HIKARI TOTAL
ROUND 1
KIIWII - KATY PERRY 4 5.5 3.5 4.33
PINKBOX - CELINE DION 6 7.5 7.5 7
PSYCHO - LADY GAGA 7.5 10 7 8.16

ย 

ย 

:)

0TPu4qp.gif

Thank you @kiiwiiย for participating!

This might be the end of your TABS journey. OFFICIALLY.

But I feel like you did a wonderful job with your TABS!

remember your perfect 10s? :-*ย 

Your kindness will always be appreciated :-*ย 

See you soon in the FINALE!

ย 

Edited by Yvess

Round 2

Related image

CELINE DION

I Can't Help Falling in Love

Image result for RIP 200X200

KATY PERRY

The One That Got Away

Related image

LADY GAGA

Superbowl

ย 

ย 

SCORES + CRITIQUES๏ปฟ

Spoiler

X4LvE6H.gif

@Nurr

Nurr - Celine Dion - 9.5 - Oh wow an intro. Amazing vocals, theย way she sustained the note at 3:07 GIRLย :jonny6:ย I have to admit I would've loved to hear this in full with the arrangement in the beginning but the switch up was still cool. One thing that bothers me though is the super dark stage with her in black as well.. she almost vanishes in there, it definitely fit the gloomy beginning but towards the end it's kinda much. But anyways, great performance from her.

Nurr- Lady Gaga -10ย -ย NAHT the whole ass superbowl performanceย :bibliahh:did you have to do the other girls like that? I- Well, I guess y'all didn't have a time limit so it's not like you really played foul. I'm not going to dive in too much in to the performance, she sings live while dancing her ass off and switchesย from a pop bop into a ballad flawlessly while continuing to serve vocals.ย I feel like the superbowl shows youย all of Lady Gaga's greatest strenghts as a performer so that's that on that.

ย 

UNl2Sf8.gif

@Hikari

Hikari - Celine Dion - 9.5 - I would've given this a perfect score had she notย switched it up, some things are just fine the way they are. I mean it's nice that she was trying to put her own little spin on it butย if it ain't broke why fix it? Vocal gymnastics came through again in this performanceย :clap3:ย 

ย 

Hikari -ย  Lady Gaga - 10 - Nnnnn girl, is this even fair? that's a whole setย :toofunny3:ย well i don't really have anything to say bad about this at all since it really showcased herย "performer" skills. Great jobย :clap3:ย 

ย 

ย 

P_member_18942.png

@prรฉzli

prรฉzli - Cรฉline Dion - 9 - She feltย more present at here. She's a great singer and is not afraid of showing her abilities, but sometimes the less isย better. I wasn't a fan of the end (gurl, my headphones burnt out),ย butย it was a solid performance overall.
prรฉzli - Lady Gaga - 9.5 - Smart choice. The only thing I didn't like in this is the anticlimacticย A Million Reasons becauseย it was longer than her other (and more superb) songsย unfairly.

ย 

Edited by Yvess

ROUND 2 RANKINGS

Spoiler

Related image

1.ย @Psychoย - 9.83

Related image

2.ย @PinkBoxย - 9.33

ย 

ย 

ROUND PLAYER PREZLI NURR HIKARI TOTAL
ROUND 2
KIIWII - KATY PERRY 5.5 6 7.5 6.33
PINKBOX - CELINE DION 9 9.5 9.5 9.33
PSYCHO - LADY GAGA 9.5 10 10 9.83
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Yvess

• ATRL Moderator

kiiwii getting rightfully dragged for his flop submission

:chick2:

707313-200.png

vEwfFWy.jpg

Thank you @PinkBoxย for participating!

This is hard for me to say since I kinda feel like you can easily slay the Finale (which will happen after 2 rounds)

This might be the end of your TABS journey. OFFICIALLY.

But don't forget how much you gave us a rare record of having 10s 10s 10s across the board

only you, kiiwii and Touch It gets to do it!

I will miss your constant complaints on every round but feel free to drag the girls more from now on!

Your wit will always be appreciatedย :-*ย 

See you soon in the FINALE!

ย 

COMEBACK ROUND WINNER

4rk4OLW.gif

@Psycho

WOW OH WOW. you made it back from the grave.

Congratulations!ย 

Now, you will be joining the FINAL 6

but before that, we need to know who gets ELIMINATED from the current round\

xoxo

12 minutes ago, Speezy said:

#VictoriaJustice4Pinkbox

we lost ha :'(ย 

ย 

7 minutes ago, Element said:

kiiwii getting rightfully dragged for his flop submission

not her mentor dragging her... serving Speezy tanking Bjork 6th last round lol

ย 

5 minutes ago, Nurr said:

:chick2:

707313-200.png

hi queen! thanks once again! :-*ย 

@PinkBoxย you had one job :fish2:ย We solved the Grimes curse likeย ย 3 rounds agoย 

giphy.gif

ย 

Welcome everyone to the Live Eliminations

XmFpEiq.gif

Immune: Invisibility and KatyCatPH

Autovote: Touch It

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.