Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

4 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

:1stplace: for the overall averages

yeah sis! :'( you won immunity if we will do it that way tbh :'( 

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

M E N T O R ' S   C U P

SALVATION DUELS

@Speezy @Sabbath @Element

Image result for jordin sparks 200x200

SPEEZY

R1: AESTHETICS:

Right Here, Right Now

R2: UNCONVENTIONAL: 

Marry Me 

R3:STORYLINE:

SOS

Image result for ellie goulding 200x200

ELEMENT

Goodness Gracious

Anything Could Happen

On My Mind

Image result for michael jackson 200x200

SABBATH

Scream

Black or White

Thriller

ROUND 1 CRITIQUES

Spoiler

@gotintoririfever1

Speezy - Jordin Sparks - Aesthetics- 3 -I literally don't know what is happening in this video. She looked cute but aesthetics is more than looking cute, its about leaving a mark to audience with the visuals. Forgettable. Next.:foxaylove2:

Element - Ellie Goulding 
Aesthetics- 8 - Loved the video with the tumblr-y 2013-2014 visuals which served its purpose.:lakitu:

Sabbath - MJ
Aesthetics - 10 - LOVED the song and video. Pop excellence. :worship2:

@Hikari

Hikari - Jordin Sparks - 5 - The scenery just felt really simple and plain just like the song, nothing really memorable that would stick out so just average overall

Hikari - Ellie Goulding - 7.5 - This is prolly one of my least fave Ellie songs, but neon lights theme/aesthetic was cute so there's that

Hikari - Michael Jackson - 9 - Love the futuristic/space feel, great video and song :clap3: 

@prézli

prézli - 5.5 - Jordin Sparks - R1 - Britney did it better. For some reason, it felt cheap. I think there are too many parts of her standing on that black cube while her sitting on the throne is the best among the scenes and it needed to be longer.

prézli - 8.5 - Ellie Goulding - R1 - I felt the production had low budget, the colors didn't look good at all, but it has a positive message about being carefree, so it fits.

prézli - 10 - Michael Jackson - R1 - This was/is the most expensive music video of all time for a reason. Her & his best music video ever.

ROUND 2 CRITIQUES

Spoiler

@gotintoririfever1

Speezy - Jordin Sparks - Aesthetics- 3 -I literally don't know what is happening in this video. She looked cute but aesthetics is more than looking cute, its about leaving a mark to audience with the visuals. Forgettable. Next.:foxaylove2:

Element - Ellie Goulding 

Unconventional - 7 - Love the song and the video, could have sent a stronger video for this but it was a great video nonetheless.:chick2:

Sabbath - MJ

Unconventional - 10- Amazing. Iconic. Very creative. King of Pop snapped.:gaycat1:

@Hikari

Hikari - Jason Derulo :skull: - 1 - He didn't even marry her in the end! A mother****ing dick!

Hikari - Ellie Goulding - 8 - Love how she kinda started the half-shaved head thingy movement, i don't know if this is her most unconventional MV but I liked it regardless xx

Hikari - Michael Jackson - 9.5 - Hmmm the Remember The Time MV would be a great pick for this round as well, but Black or White is just as creative too.

@prézli

prézli - 1 - Jordin Sparks - R2 - Yeah, no.

prézli - 8 - Ellie Goulding - R2 - This video always reminded me of Rih's Only Girl, but it is better. Love the colors so much, but I don't know why her nose was bleeding though, that's kinda creepy.

prézli - 8 - Michael Jackson - R2 - I was never a big fan of this music video because it has cheap and expensive elements at the same time. It is creative for sure, but those changing heads scared me when I was a kid. :skull:

ROUND 3 CRITIQUES

Spoiler

@gotintoririfever1

Speezy - Jordin Sparks

Storyline- 2 - A bop with a non-existent storyline as an entry. Groundbreaking.:spin:

Element - Ellie Goulding 

Storyline - 6- Great visuals but the storyline is rather weak, this entry could have been a great fit in Aesthetics round.:nicole2:

Sabbath - MJ

Storyline - 10 - No need for an explanation. Tens across the board. Sabbath could send any of each song for any of the round and still end up with a ten. Can't say the same thing for others.:gaycat2:

@Hikari

Hikari - Jordin Sparks - 4 - Eh, so the girl never got to get back at his bf? Lame! Loved Jordin's golden thumb nails tho :gaycat2:

Hikari - Ellie Goulding - 6 - It just felt like a cheaper version of Katy's Waking Up In Vegas. Tho I think this MV had more budget than Katy's. :fan:

Hikari - Michael Jackson - 10 - Competition is over :clap3:

@prézli

prézli - 2 - Jordin Sparks - R3 - Where's the storyline? All I saw her lurking and checking out her boyfriend for 1 minute. Her nails tho. :flame:

prézli - 7.5 - Ellie Goulding - R3 - It lacks a proper storyline. I don't quite see how their relationship came to dead-end, but it was clear forwards the end that Ellie hated him.

prézli - 10 - Michael Jackson - R3 - Duh.

XO

Edited by Yvess

SALVATION DUEL SCORES

Congratulations @Sabbath! You won the first duel! 

You won the immunity and you chose to give it to

Spoiler

ROUND PLAYER PREZLI GOTINTO HIKARI TOTAL
ROUND 1
ELEMENT 8.5 8 7.5 8
SPEEZY 5.5 3 5 4.5
SABBATH 10 10 9 9.66
ROUND 2
ELEMENT 8 7 8 7.66
SPEEZY 1 1 1 1
SABBATH 8 10 9.5 9.16
ROUND 3
ELEMENT 7.5 6 6 6.5
SPEEZY 2 2 4 2.66
SABBATH 10 10 10 10

ROUND PLAYER R1 R2 R3 TOTAL
OVERALL
ELEMENT 8 7.66 6.5 7.38
SPEEZY 4.5 1 2.66 2.72
SABBATH 9.66 9.16 10 9.60

THE TABS UP FOR ELIMINATION

(updated)

@EriKills @Touch It @Overprotected @Solarie

Touch It gets an autovote for scoring last in the overall averages

ROUND PLAYER R1 R2 R3 TOTAL *
ROUND 18
Solarie - Avril Lavigne 3.75 4 4 3.91  
EriKills - Tinashe 5 5.25 4.25 4.83  
Touch It - Beyonce 4.5 5.25 5 4.91 gets the autovote
Overprotected - Bjork 1 2.5 3 2.16  
KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift 3.75 2.5 2.25 2.83 IMMUNE
Invisibility - Madonna 3 1.5 2.5 2.33 IMMUNE 

NOTE: the WINNER of the 1st SALVATION DUEL amongst Mentors gets to give any TABS player immunity

girls, it is now your time to work on your charm or friendliness skills to make it in this elimination ceremony

Be strategic or anything you want

Please PM me your votes until 

4:00 pm
18 September 2019 (GMT-4) Time in Eastern

(that's more than 24 hours from  now)

if needed extension, tell me but i think that;s too generous already

@Element

@EriKills@Solarie 

@Sabbath

@Invisibility @KatyCatPH 

@Speezy

@Overprotected:@Touch It

21 minutes ago, EriKills said:

RIP-150x150.jpg

cute, right? :-* 

1 minute ago, Element said:

Lmaooooooooo

Image result for ellie goulding praying gif

• ATRL Moderator

Alright let’s bring Gaga in before the vote and give her an idol

1 minute ago, Speezy said:

Stan her nails though :clap3:

well i am sure, the next duel might be your time to shine as jordAn sparks :-* 

Just now, Element said:

Alright let’s bring Gaga in before the vote and give her an idol

hmmmm.... whoever wins the comeback round will not join the vote and no idol will be given at this point xoxoxoxxoxo

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

hmmmm.... whoever wins the comeback round will not join the vote and no idol will be given at this point xoxoxoxxoxo

I’ll believe it when I see it

Just now, Element said:

I’ll believe it when I see it

sure! bookmark me sis :-* 

I'm so late, but sksksks at me getting 1 / 4 / 4 / 1 for Bad Girl. A missunderstood masterpieceT

@KatyCatPH and I safe tho, the Spizzas and Elliements can't stand it

Oh wow, I missed everything huh? Especially my first win.

But yay, finally! It has been a long time coming. I had a feeling I could win this but Madonna and Björk did put up a good fight. Now we TABSbaths are safe. Congratulations @Invisibility!

3 hours ago, Speezy said:

#Justice4Bojrk

Not when u tanked ha with a 6th place kfkflf

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.