Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Nvm, I take this back!! 

The redemption :ahh:

While waiting for @Element's choices and for the panel's TABS SAVE decision....

Let me post this one...

Please Choose One Male Artist from each Groups

Please choose the two artists by priority, so whoever is the first name you typed means he is your first priority xoxo

PLEASE CHOOSE WISELY

I know this is kinda homophobic so i put in their names in case you dunno all of them :eli: 

Once chosen, write the names of the male artists on the list below :-*

example: Yvess - Josh Groban + Jesse McCartney

I made it more than 18 choices for now so that you have a lot of choices

GROUP A

(choose 1)

Freddie Mercury is listed (or ranked) 1 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeShawn Mendes is listed (or ranked) 1 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedElvis Presley is listed (or ranked) 5 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeCharlie Puth is listed (or ranked) 3 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedDavid Bowie is listed (or ranked) 8 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeSam Smith is listed (or ranked) 6 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, Ranked

Usher is listed (or ranked) 8 on the list The Best Male R&B Singers Of 2019, RankedJoji is listed (or ranked) 21 on the list The Best Male R&B Singers Of 2019, RankedJustin Timberlake is listed (or ranked) 9 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedLewis Capaldi is listed (or ranked) 16 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedBob Marley is listed (or ranked) 34 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeThe Weeknd is listed (or ranked) 2 on the list The Best Male R&B Singers Of 2019, Ranked

1ST ROW (L-R) Freddie Mercury, Shawn Mendes, Elvis Presley, Charlie Puth, David Bowie, Sam Smith

2ND ROW (L-R) Usher, Joji, Justin Timberlake. Lewis Capaldi, Marvin Gaye,The Weeknd

GROUP B

(choose 1 too)

Michael Jackson is listed (or ranked) 2 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeBruno Mars is listed (or ranked) 2 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedPrince is listed (or ranked) 6 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeKhalid is listed (or ranked) 4 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedElton John is listed (or ranked) 17 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeJohn Legend is listed (or ranked) 7 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, Ranked

Image result for kendrick lamar 125x125Justin Bieber is listed (or ranked) 11 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedImage result for ed sheeran 125x125Troye Sivan is listed (or ranked) 13 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedRobbie Williams is listed (or ranked) 100 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeDrake is listed (or ranked) 7 on the list The Best Rappers Of 2019, Ranked

1ST ROW (L-R) Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, Prince, Khalid, Elton John, John Legend

2ND ROW (L-R) Kendrick Lamar, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Troye Sivan, Robbie Williams, Drake

1. Touch It -

2. Psycho -

3. Invisibility - 

4. Guero - 

5. Solarie -

6. Kiiwii -

7. Pinkbox - 

8. EriKills -

9. KatyCatPH -

10. Overprotected - 

@Element @Solarie @kiiwii @Guero @EriKills

@Sabbath  @KatyCatPH  @Psycho@PinkBox @Invisibility

@Speezy @Overprotected:@Touch It

@Sempiternal @kipperskipper

Please choose the two artists by priority, so whoever is the first name you typed means he is your first priority xoxo

PLEASE CHOOSE WISELY

I know this is kinda homophobic so i put in their names in case you dunno all of them :eli: 

GROUP A

(choose 1)

Freddie Mercury is listed (or ranked) 1 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeShawn Mendes is listed (or ranked) 1 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedElvis Presley is listed (or ranked) 5 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeCharlie Puth is listed (or ranked) 3 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedDavid Bowie is listed (or ranked) 8 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeSam Smith is listed (or ranked) 6 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, Ranked

Usher is listed (or ranked) 8 on the list The Best Male R&B Singers Of 2019, RankedJoji is listed (or ranked) 21 on the list The Best Male R&B Singers Of 2019, RankedJustin Timberlake is listed (or ranked) 9 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedLewis Capaldi is listed (or ranked) 16 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedBob Marley is listed (or ranked) 34 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeThe Weeknd is listed (or ranked) 2 on the list The Best Male R&B Singers Of 2019, Ranked

1ST ROW (L-R) Freddie Mercury, Shawn Mendes, Elvis Presley, Charlie Puth, David Bowie, Sam Smith

2ND ROW (L-R) Usher, Joji, Justin Timberlake. Lewis Capaldi, Marvin Gaye,The Weeknd

GROUP B

(choose 1 too)

Michael Jackson is listed (or ranked) 2 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeBruno Mars is listed (or ranked) 2 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedPrince is listed (or ranked) 6 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeKhalid is listed (or ranked) 4 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedElton John is listed (or ranked) 17 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeJohn Legend is listed (or ranked) 7 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, Ranked

Image result for kendrick lamar 125x125Justin Bieber is listed (or ranked) 11 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedImage result for ed sheeran 125x125Troye Sivan is listed (or ranked) 13 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedRobbie Williams is listed (or ranked) 100 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeDrake is listed (or ranked) 7 on the list The Best Rappers Of 2019, Ranked

1ST ROW (L-R) Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, Prince, Khalid, Elton John, John Legend

2ND ROW (L-R) Kendrick Lamar, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Troye Sivan, Robbie Williams, Drake

1. Touch It -

2. Psycho -

3. Invisibility - 

4. Guero - 

5. Solarie -

6. Kiiwii -

7. Pinkbox - 

8. EriKills -

9. KatyCatPH -

10. Overprotected - David Bowie + Kendrick Lamar

Charlie

John Legend

PLEASE CHOOSE WISELY

I know this is kinda homophobic so i put in their names in case you dunno all of them :eli: 

GROUP A

(choose 1)

1ST ROW (L-R) Freddie Mercury, Shawn Mendes, Elvis Presley, Charlie Puth, David Bowie, Sam Smith

2ND ROW (L-R) Usher, Joji, Justin Timberlake. Lewis Capaldi, Marvin Gaye,The Weeknd

GROUP B

(choose 1 too)

1ST ROW (L-R) Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, Prince, Khalid, Elton John, John Legend

2ND ROW (L-R) Kendrick Lamar, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Troye Sivan, Robbie Williams, Drake

1. Touch It -

2. Psycho -

3. Invisibility - 

4. Guero - 

5. Solarie -

6. Kiiwii -

7. Pinkbox - 

8. EriKills -

9. KatyCatPH - Charlie Puth + John Legend

Just now, Overprotected said:

Praying I'm not dead last :duca:

HOPEFULLY :-* 

@KatyCatPH

37g0iw.gif

KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift

Spoiler
Yvess - KatyCatPH - 7.5
Best Dance: 3.5 - This is like Bjork's more dynamic version of Its Oh So Quiet, I am not a fan of her gorilla moves but I feel like the dance in the rain is a great highlight in this video. 
Best Bop: 4 - This is an anthemic bop for sure but I feel like it gets annoying sometimes especially when you get to hear the lyrics. But a bop is sometimes paired with cringe-y lyrics so I guess I find it to be a minor issue or a non-issue at all. 

Speezy: KatyCatPH
Dance: 2 Song: 4

Girl that dance is a mess and you know damn well it was off beat, I tossed it a point or so for originality.
The song was a cute bop but not her best bop IMO. It gets annoying near the bridge and after the bridge. If you sent AYHTDWS or IKYWT I would’ve gave you a 5 cause she did that!

kipper - KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift

Dance: 4/5

Very smart choice. You got lucky she made this music video :eddie: Sia's impact :eddie: But tbh it is a cute concept and cute routine!! 

Bop: 3/5

My ears bleed. :shakeno:This song is straight up annoying. Yes it;s very catchy, but also very annoying. I feel a bop should be something that makes you smile, and this makes me angry. You should have went with one of her infectious songs like Style instead:michael:

Element: KatyCatPH - 7/10

Dance Score: 3/5 - Okay first of all, I sprained my ankle like 10 days ago and watching Taylor JUMPING in the rain is making me so nervous lol. The beginning of her routine is extremely awkward, but she seemed to come into her own towards the end. The choreo is simple enough for Taylor to work with it and she did a good job even if she was wooden at times.

Bop Score: 4/5 - If you didn’t sing the chorus of this while driving back when it came out, you’re lying! I don’t know how beloved this song is five years later (how has it been five years omg)... like I can’t really see people dancing to this too much anymore, but maybe they’d still sing their hearts out which is an important part of a bop.

xo

@Guero

37g1s2.gif

Guero - Ariana Grande

Spoiler

Yvess - Guero - 9.5

Best Dance: 4.5 - A pleasant surprise and I stan this song so this is a great choice. The voguing thingy is my favorite. 

Best Bop: 5 - SLAY ME. 

Speezy: Guero 
Dance : 5 Song: 3

Wait a minute, hold my tea, She snapped at 2:50, I never knew she was capable of such movements. Go awf a bit Ms. Grande
Honestly you could’ve used Be Alright twice and would’ve had a 10. I don’t get the hype for Into It but its not her best bop its borderline above average.

Sabbath: Guero - Ariana Grande - 7.5

Dance: 3 - scRIHming at you actually sending Be Alright. It’s fine, a lot of armography besides the choreo in the first chorus and the “break” (which I didn’t remember!), the last part being the obvious highlight of the performance. It’s not the greatest dance of all time but her movements feel solid and it’s cool that she’s going for a different type of dancing. I just wish there was more actual dancing throughout the song.

Bop: 4.5 - scRIHming at you actually sending Into You. I mean OF COURSE.

kipper - Guero - Ariana Grande

Dance: 3/5 Very cute. Love the voguing moments. I wish there was more though cuz at times she was just standing around. But cute effort on her part. 

Image result for rihanna ariana gif

Bop: 5/5 TABS TABS TABS across the board.

xo

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

Lemme get the ghays

Shawn + troye

Senorito will slay :ahh: 

@Overprotected

37g0mj.gif

Overprotected - Bjork

Spoiler

Yvess - Overprotected - 6.5

Best Dance: 2 - I commend the bravery in the early apology you did in your explanation. I kinda enjoyed the video due to the production value of the MV and I feel like I should give you some points to that. Now, the dancing,,, definitely she aint a Janet Jackson of dance but I appreciate her trying to bust a move. 

Best Bop:4.5 - Now, you can say you make up in this category. I like this bop. I enjoyed it. :katie2:

Sabbath: Overprotected - Björk - 5

Dance: 2 - Opposite to Beyoncé, it was kinda obvious you were submitting this kii. I mean, if someone says dancer I’m not gonna think of Björk, let’s be real. She did what she could and it was cute but the choreo was too simple, probably even Oldbox could pull it off, so while I know dancing is not one of her many talents, I wish she could’ve pushed it a little more. At least she looked happy and her energy matched the dance’s.

Bop: 3 - It’s fun. I wish the beat had more changes or there was more to it ‘cause it felt a little repetitive. I like it, it’s not the biggest bop of the round but it’s fine.

kipper - Overprotected - Bjork

Dance: 2.5/5

First of all the song is fugly :mandown:But luckily we're not scoring that :eddie: I thought this was a cute entry and route to go. It's like a musical theater production. With that being said, it's just ok :michael:She sort of walked through her steps. That wall flip was a gag :dies: Was that even her thought :mandown:

Bop:3.5/5

Bop: Well Bjork is an acquired taste. You either like her or don't. :thing:This song was ok. I like the production the most. That's what really makes the song. Otherwise it's kinda boring :jamming:

Element: Bjork - 6/10

Dance Score: 3/5 - Your explanation made me think that this was going to be awful, but it was actually a pretty decent, energetic, fun piece of choreo. She definitely has the ability to move with vigor. Some times, she did feel like she was flailing around a bit instead of dancing, but overall my expectations were exceeded.

Bop Score: 3/5 - The instrumentation of this song works really well for the club and almost gives me Madonna vibes. The melody is pretty flat though. I only felt like dancing along for a few seconds here and there.

xoxo

@Invisibility

37g0xl.gif

Invisibility - Madonna

Spoiler

Yvess - Invisibility - 9

Best Dance: 5 - The theatrics is such a great moment! She definitely outdanced a lot of young girls this round and the girls in here should be taking notes from her :jonny5:  
Best Bop: 4 - Well, this is a good choice since the message of the song is like a tribute to what "bops" are all about. 

Speezy: Invisibility 
Dance: 3.5   Song: 4

After seeing her dance made me double check everyones scoring. At points I felt like this was really mediocre but at the same time it was very well put together and story telling-esque
I’m not the biggest Madonna fan but this song is pretty fun, especially the instrumental

kipper - Invisibility - Madonna

Best Dance: 4.5/5 TABSdonna.  Queen of vogue. Queen of gays. 

Bop: 5/5 LOVE this song. One of her instantly catchy and infectious songs!! Great round for you.

Element: Invisibility - 6.5/10

Photo Score: 3.5/5 - For Madonna and for the iconic ~Vogue~, I had high expectations. Honestly, I felt like I watched 4 Minutes (feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland) of nothing, and then she turned it on a bit at the end with the floor routine. It was fine, but nothing out of this world imo.

Bop Score: 3/5 - This is a very annoying song honestly. I hate the vocal effects. I can see how some people would be into it… like you can probably get into the zone and dance to it, but IDK it just doesn’t give me that replay quality I want in a bop. 

PLEASE CHOOSE WISELY

GROUP A

(choose 1)

1ST ROW (L-R) Freddie Mercury, Shawn Mendes, Elvis Presley, Charlie Puth, David Bowie, Sam Smith

GROUP B

(choose 1 too)

1ST ROW (L-R) Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, Prince, Khalid, Elton John, John Legend

2ND ROW (L-R) Kendrick Lamar, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Troye Sivan, Robbie Williams, Drake

1. Touch It -

2. Psycho -

3. Invisibility - 

4. Guero - 

5. Solarie -

6. Kiiwii -

7. Pinkbox - Shawn Mendes + Troye Sivan

8. EriKills -

9. KatyCatPH - Charlie Puth + John Legend

@Solarie

37g15w.gif

Solarie - Avril Lavigne

Spoiler

Yvess - Solarie - 6.5

Best Dance: 2 - I haven't watched this performance since I don't like Melissa but looking at it now, she truly gave her fans a different canvass to play with in this era with her songs and live performances. I must admit that I am kinda liking this video coz she is actually moving and she is enjoying her dance routines - something I rarely see from her. 

Best Bop: 4.5 - The only correct answer when you ask to play a great bop from our childhood. A solid choice! 

Speezy: Solarie 
Dance:1 Song:5

This was by far the worst dance I’ve seen this round. She might as well broke out an Ashanti-scoot and moved across the stage. 
You redeemed yourself with the song thankfully. Girlfriend is legit a bop. AND BITCH WHY IS THERE MORE CHOREO HERE THAN IN THE DANCE PORTION I-  :deadbanana2:

Sabbath: Solarie - Avril Lavigne - 5

Dance: 1 - Girl, I-

I understand her being another of the girls that doesn’t do choreo but where is the effort ?she looks bored to death and all the movements are so lazy and it’s not like she had this crazy choreo, it was some simple movements here and there. I know it’s not like it’s your fault but, no words.

Bop: 4 - I literally remember the first time I heard this song cause I couldn’t believe it was her, what a moment. A good choice, out of all her songs I know of I think this was your best option!

kipper - Solarie - Avril Lavigne

Dance: 1.5/5 Cute routine, but girl. Obvi dancing isn't in her repertoire of talents, but anyone can do this.:michael:I mean at least she is having fun and committing through the routine. 

Bop: 4/5

Yasss great song choice!! A fun bop from Miss Avril. :party::clap3:

@PinkBox

37g0pw.gif

Pinkbox - Celine Dion

Spoiler

Yvess - PinkBox - 8

Best Dance: 4 - My mom would definitely love this performance. I actually liked it, I expect nothing from her in the dance department so this is a cool surprise for me. Kudos for the explanation too! I love reading explanations coz it gives me more of your reasons why it was chosen and you pretty much sold me into it. Maybe it is a voodoo black magic tho that you used on me jk :-* 

Best Bop: 4 - Not a super fan of this song at first listen but it grew on me as I gave it more listens today at work. The high notes in the succeeding choruses is heavenly.

Speezy: Pinkbox 
Dance: 3 Song: 3

Okay Ms. Dion, crack your knees a bit. The dance was really cute and romantic and creative, it seems like she had fun.
The song is very well old school and fun. If I was in the 70’s I would probably bop to this 

kipper - Pinkbox - Celine Dion

Best Dance: 2/5

And the winner of Dancing With the Stars is... not Celine!!:eddie:Girl she was walking through that the entire time. It got so boring so quick :emofish: I appreciate the fact it was an actual ballroom dance, which is a very unique choice for this round. But she is not a dancer. 

Bop: 2/5 Idk not  huge fan and I wouldnt really call it a bop:michael:

Element: PinkBox - 6/10

Dance Score: 2/5 - I had to watch this twice because I kept getting too distracted by the guy’s pants. :eyes: I give Celine major credit for trying and committing through this performance! She seemed incredibly timid and frail throughout, like she wasn’t fully able to complete some of the movements. They seemed very small. Her motions got the job done, but it felt like she had to think about them/she seemed lost at times. She actually did trip and fall at one point in the dance too which was unfortunate.  

Bop Score: 4/5 - Wow, I’ve never heard this before but it’s very fun. If I was born earlier in time, I could see myself adding this to my playlists. I don’t know if it is the boppiest bop ever (especially bc it hasn’t really been heard since back when it was released lol) 

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

:dancehall:

:-* 

@Touch It

37g0ar.gif

Touch It - Beyonce

Spoiler
Yvess - Touch It -  8
Best Dance: 3.5 - I didn't expect this to be sent as your entry but I can say you definitely highlighted her talent skills but I feel like with the talent of hers, I kinda wished I have seen more of her mad dancing skills. Dance Goddess, yes. But did I see it here in this video? Sorta. :-* 
Best Bop: 4.5 - Yes! This is a BOP mama! I feel like this song stood the test of time and I actually wished you have sent in her CIL dance choreo for your best dance since it is a classic. :-* 

Sabbath: Touch It - Beyoncé - 9

Dance: 4 - I’m a little shocked that you went with this out of her entire repertoire tbh, it’s so short and I feel like she had better even in the same show. As always, she has the attitude and hits the moves like she should, but the choreography itself isn’t all that to begin with. Works but doesn’t obliterate the way I thought you would.

Bop: 5 - Even on this game I have to put up with Jay Z…..unbelievable!!!!! Anyways, yes, history in the making. An absolute BOPPINGTON, I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t get hyped when this comes up. Great energy, great vocals, great everything tbh. TABS.

kipper - Touch It - Beyonce

Dance: 4/5

Iconique performance for sure. But I dont think this showcases Beyonces iconic dance moves or skills that much, and it certainly isn't her best dance performance.:michael:Regardless it was a serve. 

Best Bop

5/5

Now this is her best bop :eddie:Once you here the first 2 seconds you are already dancing :katie2:

Element: Touch It - 9/10

Dance Score: 4/5 - I think she handled the choreography pretty well, but I was expecting something a little more intricate and also sharper lines. Some of her motions felt a bit lackadaisical. I imagine she has some even stronger dances out there. 

Bop Score: 5/5 - This is a classic bop, through and through. 

@EriKills

37g1ys.gif

EriKills - Tinashe

Spoiler

Yvess - EriKills - 10

Best Dance: 5 -  I GOTTA STAN HARDER, I GUESS. 4 MINUTES OF DANCING IS SUCH A FUVKING GREAT TALENT. I LOVE IT! This is your golden TABS moment tbh. Mentor wars shouldn't stop this from getting the acclaim it truly deserves.

Best Bop: 5 - You can never go wrong with this Top 30 Classic Bop. Slay us! 

Speezy: EriKills
Dance: 5 Song: 5

Bitch you delivered with two bops. First the company choreo and dance moves are a slay. :jonny:  The solo dancing is my favorite.
2 On is still that bop with all the multiple remixes it has. It is still a fresh song and one of her charting songs the GP knows. Good Job

Sabbath: Erikills - Tinashe - 7

Dance: 5 - I still rihmember saying that this should’ve been your first entry, how perfect that there’s a round specifically for dancing. I’m no Liddo Tinasher but I absolutely love this video and come back to it every now and then because she’s that good in it, also I love the ~illusion of it being a one continuos shot.

Bop: 2 - All Hands on Deck was a better bop and an undebatable 5/5 2 On is a good song but it feels almost too chill to be a bop. I like her voice on it tho, very smooth but a bop it does not make.

kipper - EriKills - Tinashe - 9

Dance: 5/5 Dancing with the Stars robbed WINNER. Poor Tinashe HATED by the GP. This was the best dance this round :clap3:

Best Bop: 4/5 Her one and only "hit" :mandown: Solid choice and TABSnashe slayed this round.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.