Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

OVERALL RANKINGS (UPDATED)

Rank Round 14 Score
1 Touch It - Beyonce 8.91
2 Psycho - Lady Gaga 8.53
3 Invisibility - Madonna 8.33
4 PoKiTaurus - Mariah Carey 8.31
5 Guero - Ariana Grande 8.27
6 Solarie - Avril Lavigne 8.26
7 kiiwii - Katy Perry 8.15
8 Moonlightbae - Demi Lovato 8.125
9 Not Like The Movies - Janelle Monae 8.11
10 PinkBox - Celine Dion 8.1
11 Boys - Britney Spears 7.98
12 Queen Conchita - Conchita Wurst 7.845
13 Alena - Selena Gomez 7.83
14 Bawdee - Rihanna 7.68
15 EriKills - Tinashe 7.67
16 KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift 7.59
17 lhdang2000 - Adele 7.5
18 Loyalty - Christina Aguilera 7.483
19 thecptz - Kacey Musgraves 7.23
20 Overprotected - Björk 7.14
21 Lukey - Ciara 7
22 rooby.booby - Kesha 6.875
23 fiercE - Måns Zelmerlöw 6.35
24 Pendulum - Grimes 6.1

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

THE TOP 10 TABS

SCOREBOARD

Related image

1. Touch It - Beyonce - 8.91
2. Psycho - Lady Gaga - 8.53
3. Invisibility - Madonna - 8.33

4. Guero - Ariana Grande - 8.27
5. Solarie - Avril Lavigne - 8.26

6. kiiwii - Katy Perry - 8.15

7. PinkBox - Celine Dion - 8.1

8 . EriKills - Tinashe - 7.67
9. KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift  - 7.59

10. Overprotected - Björk - 7.14

Beyonce is still untouchable since Round 2 on the overall scoreboard.

The two remaining Spizzas, Bjork and Bey opens and closes the Top 10. 

xoxo

Edited by Yvess

10 hours ago, Yvess said:

THE TOP 10 TABS

SCOREBOARD

Related image

1. Touch It - Beyonce - 8.91
2. Psycho - Lady Gaga - 8.53
3. Invisibility - Madonna - 8.33

4. Guero - Ariana Grande - 8.27
5. Solarie - Avril Lavigne - 8.26

6. kiiwii - Katy Perry - 8.15

7. PinkBox - Celine Dion - 8.1

8 . EriKills - Tinashe - 7.67
9. KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift  - 7.59

10. Overprotected - Björk - 7.14

Beyonce is still untouchable since Round 2 on the overall scoreboard.

The two remaining Spizzas, Bjork and Bey opens and closes the Top 10. 

xoxo

Real ass Spizzas give a fck bout the Elees

It is was it is, this a 5 star clique 

Team sabbath a big ole flop,But Spizzas got it lit

You know we got it lit 

It’s a Hot Spizza Summer so you know we got it lit :gaycat2: 

Hmmmmm....

12 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

I hope @Element is having a GOOD DAY

Same here!!!!! :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator

I had an okay day today thanks for asking @Sabbath!!! I have sent my critiques and was rly only impressed by one entry. That entry could have been better too

9 minutes ago, Element said:

I had an okay day today thanks for asking @Sabbath!!! I have sent my critiques and was rly only impressed by one entry. That entry could have been better too

I hope tomorrow is better @Element!!!!!!

@Element's Critiques

@Element

@Solarie @kiiwii @Guero @EriKills

@Sabbath

@KatyCatPH  @Psycho@PinkBox @Invisibility

@Speezy

@Overprotected:@Touch It

@Sempiternal @kipperskipper

Spoiler

Element: Touch It 

Dance Score I think she handled the choreography pretty well, but I was expecting something a little more intricate and also sharper lines. Some of her motions felt a bit lackadaisical. I imagine she has some even stronger dances out there. 

Bop Score: This is a classic bop, through and through. 

Element: Bjork

Dance Score: Your explanation made me think that this was going to be awful, but it was actually a pretty decent, energetic, fun piece of choreo. She definitely has the ability to move with vigor. Some times, she did feel like she was flailing around a bit instead of dancing, but overall my expectations were exceeded.

Bop Score: The instrumentation of this song works really well for the club and almost gives me Madonna vibes. The melody is pretty flat though. I only felt like dancing along for a few seconds here and there.

Element: KatyCatPH 

Dance Score:Okay first of all, I sprained my ankle like 10 days ago and watching Taylor JUMPING in the rain is making me so nervous lol. The beginning of her routine is extremely awkward, but she seemed to come into her own towards the end. The choreo is simple enough for Taylor to work with it and she did a good job even if she was wooden at times.

Bop Score: If you didn’t sing the chorus of this while driving back when it came out, you’re lying! I don’t know how beloved this song is five years later (how has it been five years omg)... like I can’t really see people dancing to this too much anymore, but maybe they’d still sing their hearts out which is an important part of a bop.

Element: PinkBox

Dance Score I had to watch this twice because I kept getting too distracted by the guy’s pants. :eyes: I give Celine major credit for trying and committing through this performance! She seemed incredibly timid and frail throughout, like she wasn’t fully able to complete some of the movements. They seemed very small. Her motions got the job done, but it felt like she had to think about them/she seemed lost at times. She actually did trip and fall at one point in the dance too which was unfortunate. 

Bop Score:  Wow, I’ve never heard this before but it’s very fun. If I was born earlier in time, I could see myself adding this to my playlists. I don’t know if it is the boppiest bop ever (especially bc it hasn’t really been heard since back when it was released lol) 

Element: Invisibility 

Photo Score:  For Madonna and for the iconic ~Vogue~, I had high expectations. Honestly, I felt like I watched 4 Minutes (feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland) of nothing, and then she turned it on a bit at the end with the floor routine. It was fine, but nothing out of this world imo.

Bop Score:  This is a very annoying song honestly. I hate the vocal effects. I can see how some people would be into it… like you can probably get into the zone and dance to it, but IDK it just doesn’t give me that replay quality I want in a bop. 

@Sabbath's Critiques

@Element

@Sabbath

@Speezy

Spoiler

Sabbath: Touch It - Beyoncé

Dance: I’m a little shocked that you went with this out of her entire repertoire tbh, it’s so short and I feel like she had better even in the same show. As always, she has the attitude and hits the moves like she should, but the choreography itself isn’t all that to begin with. Works but doesn’t obliterate the way I thought you would.

Bop: Even on this game I have to put up with Jay Z…..unbelievable!!!!! Anyways, yes, history in the making. An absolute BOPPINGTON, I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t get hyped when this comes up. Great energy, great vocals, great everything tbh. TABS.

Sabbath: Overprotected - Björk

Dance: Opposite to Beyoncé, it was kinda obvious you were submitting this kii. I mean, if someone says dancer I’m not gonna think of Björk, let’s be real. She did what she could and it was cute but the choreo was too simple, probably even Oldbox could pull it off, so while I know dancing is not one of her many talents, I wish she could’ve pushed it a little more. At least she looked happy and her energy matched the dance’s.

Bop: It’s fun. I wish the beat had more changes or there was more to it ‘cause it felt a little repetitive. I like it, it’s not the biggest bop of the round but it’s fine.

Sabbath: Solarie - Avril Lavigne 

Dance: - Girl, I-

I understand her being another of the girls that doesn’t do choreo but where is the effort ?she looks bored to death and all the movements are so lazy and it’s not like she had this crazy choreo, it was some simple movements here and there. I know it’s not like it’s your fault but, no words.

Bop:  - I literally remember the first time I heard this song cause I couldn’t believe it was her, what a moment. A good choice, out of all her songs I know of I think this was your best option!

Sabbath: Guero - Ariana Grande 

Dance: - scRIHming at you actually sending Be Alright. It’s fine, a lot of armography besides the choreo in the first chorus and the “break” (which I didn’t remember!), the last part being the obvious highlight of the performance. It’s not the greatest dance of all time but her movements feel solid and it’s cool that she’s going for a different type of dancing. I just wish there was more actual dancing throughout the song.

Bop: scRIHming at you actually sending Into You. I mean OF COURSE.

Sabbath: Erikills - Tinashe 

Dance:- I still rihmember saying that this should’ve been your first entry, how perfect that there’s a round specifically for dancing. I’m no Liddo Tinasher but I absolutely love this video and come back to it every now and then because she’s that good in it, also I love the ~illusion of it being a one continuos shot.

Bop: - All Hands on Deck was a better bop and an undebatable 5/5 2 On is a good song but it feels almost too chill to be a bop. I like her voice on it tho, very smooth but a bop it does not make.

@Speezy's Critiques

@Element

@Sabbath

@Speezy

Spoiler

Speezy: KatyCatPH
irl that dance is a mess and you know damn well it was off beat, I tossed it a point or so for originality.
The song was a cute bop but not her best bop IMO. It gets annoying near the bridge and after the bridge. If you sent AYHTDWS or IKYWT I would’ve gave you a 5 cause she did that!

Speezy: Pinkbox 
Okay Ms. Dion, crack your knees a bit. The dance was really cute and romantic and creative, it seems like she had fun.
The song is very well old school and fun. If I was in the 70’s I would probably bop to this

Speezy: Psycho 
She delivered with the dance and choreo but she was stiff a bit, but I didn’t dock off heavy for it. Its still a good performance.
Gaga has unlimited bops, so I’m happy you did not mess up this round up for her. Just Dance is a staple for the clubs and is a catchy bop that makes you wanna go to a club.

Speezy: Invisibility 
After seeing her dance made me double check everyones scoring. At points I felt like this was really mediocre but at the same time it was very well put together and story telling-esque
I’m not the biggest Madonna fan but this song is pretty fun, especially the instrumental

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speezy: Solarie -
This was by far the worst dance I’ve seen this round. She might as well broke out an Ashanti-scoot and moved across the stage. 
You redeemed yourself with the song thankfully. Girlfriend is legit a bop. AND BITCH WHY IS THERE MORE CHOREO HERE THAN IN THE DANCE PORTION I- :deadbanana2:

Speezy: Kiiwii 
The dancing was okay, I know shes know the dancer or choreo type of artist but she could’ve did more considering the song didn’t require much vocals.
We love A Snoop Dog track. Katy Perry really delivered with CG but it gets annoying after the second verse not gonna lie.

Speezy: Guero 
  Wait a minute, hold my tea, She snapped at 2:50, I never knew she was capable of such movements. Go awf a bit Ms. Grande
Honestly you could’ve used Be Alright twice and would’ve had a 10. I don’t get the hype for Into It but its not her best bop its borderline above average.

Speezy: EriKills
Bitch you delivered with two bops. First the company choreo and dance moves are a slay. :jonny:  The solo dancing is my favorite.
2 On is still that bop with all the multiple remixes it has. It is still a fresh song and one of her charting songs the GP knows. Good Job

RESULTS
Soon

Edited by Yvess

10 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

Speezy kinda did that huh

he is the king of dance! 

For @Element - @Speezy - @Sabbath

as soon as you read this, pls pm me the names of your members or even non-members (in case) that you will save in case you get the advantages

Assuming that you place 1st this round, 

you can give an immunity to any players

(pls pm me 2 names in case the first choice is immune due to high scores)

Assuming that you place 2nd this round, 

you can cancel a single vote that a player can get in the elimination ceremony

it will only cancel a single vote, not limit the player to vote.

(pls pm me 2 names in case the first choice is immune)

If you place 3rd in this round,

you get no advantages 

I will only reveal the extra immunity recipient before the voting is open

the single vote nullifier will be during the elimination ceremony for suspense purposes :-* 

=============

For @Element and @Sabbath

you may now start posting appeals/pleas for the JUDGES SAVE if in case Gaga or Katy loses the tiebreaker.

sbej19an6ab0.png9aaatu6lp25i.png10f7d7cpd1g3.pnggbbc4k88f01c.png

hpr7nrb71z8q.pngrpav1mn1dkgk.png

aw9hfujdbppu.png8q559vod4yiv.pngsa5kkj94gkw4.pngdhq96hbg9v73.png

Wait, I thought the "bop" we are talking about here is about the best danceable songs by the artists. But why some judges are talking about songs that you'd only dance to with contemporary style? I just don't get it.

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

Wait, I thought the "bop" we are talking about here is about the best danceable songs by the artists. But why some judges are talking about songs that you'd only dance to with contemporary style? I just don't get it.

The only rule I had for best bop is to judge it on how "enjoyable" it is. :-* 

Speezy really did THAT :clap3:

#SpizzaForever

3 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

Yeah this confused me too :rip:

4 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

You did Gaga and Avril wrong sis :bibliahh:

I have no time to look for good photos but I actually liked their pics ???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.