Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

WAIT.... THERE'S MORE!

Image result for black tiara  transparent

BLACK TIARA:

POWERS:

Serves as an instant IMMUNITY and no one will know you will use it until I post the elimination ceremony so that means the second person with the most number of votes nxt to you (assuming u r in grave danger of going home when u risk of using this) / Think of this as your HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL ala Survivor / Shady sister of the Pink Tiara

You will be alerted when your name is casted by 3 people so that you can work on your strategy on surviving the elimination ceremony / You can choose to use its main power then or risk and not do anything / Once you use this tiara, no more alerts for you in the future

EXPIRATION:

you can use this from now on up until we are down with the Final 5 TABS xoxo

NOTE:

this is non-transferable and if you get the boot without using it, it will be raffled to the people who voted for you xoxo

stock_tiara_blue_by_ladesire_db9owoh-ful

BLUE TIARA:

POWERS: 

You can steal a TABS player's power to vote on a certain round and claims it as your second vote in the elimination ceremony

Aside from that, you get to know 2 TABS' votes of your choice when you decided to use this tiara. This is a one time use only also just like the Pink and Black tiaras

EXPIRATION:

you can use this from now on up until we are down with the Final 5 TABS xoxo

NOTE:

this is non-transferable and if you get the boot without using it, it will be raffled to the people who voted for you xoxo

@Solarie @Guero @kiiwii @EriKills @Touch It @Overprotected @Psycho @KatyCatPH @Invisibility @PinkBox

@Sabbath @Speezy @Element @Sempiternal @kipperskipper

•  
Edited by Yvess

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

ooo inch resting:eatpopcorn:

this power is actually conceptualized for you and sempiternal who's not playing as mentors of this season. so use it wisely xoxo

4 minutes ago, kiiwii said:

are those won? idgi

my lips are sealed. if someone got it, he or she will know

clue: 

the two tiaras are snatched in different ways

post a lot and u might be lucky

or

do ur best getting good scores

xoxo

Lmao wow at @Yvess sabotaging me and not posting side note to one pic for judges NOT to judge it but to have a clear view of a whole outfit :mandown:

1 minute ago, Solarie said:

Lmao wow at @Yvess sabotaging me and not posting side note to one pic for judges NOT to judge it but to have a clear view of a whole outfit :mandown:

but it is impossible that they will not judge a pic that is posted or shown to them tbh. it is either remove it or not. sorry but i am not sabotaging you  :'(

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

but it is impossible that they will not judge a pic that is posted or shown to them tbh. it is either remove it or not. sorry but i am not sabotaging you  :'(

I know you aren’t I was joking.

but do remove the pic then :rip:

7 minutes ago, Solarie said:

I know you aren’t I was joking.

but do remove the pic then :rip:

are u sure? it completes the look tbh and i kinda luvs it

59 minutes ago, Yvess said:

this power is actually conceptualized for you and sempiternal who's not playing as mentors of this season. so use it wisely xoxo

yall heard her. I have the POWER so be nice ladies

BhpD7yt.jpg?2

22 minutes ago, Yvess said:

are u sure? it completes the look tbh and i kinda luvs it

Fiine leave it. :-*

9 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

BhpD7yt.jpg?2

love that color on ur collar. makes you look even skinnier.

9 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

BhpD7yt.jpg?2

You're a bit less obese than I thought 

Did you resist to eat that last fry? 

BhpD7yt.jpg?2

YVESS' CRITIQUES

g6Bjg8f.gif

TEAM @Sabbath

@Psycho @KatyCatPH @Invisibility @PinkBox

KatyCatPH - Gray

Spoiler

Yvess - KatyCatPH 

Photo: This is a cute gown and I love Taylor's full bangs era. The silver gray gown fits her nicely! :-* 

Song: Like this song, the haunting vibe meshes well with the "protective" lyrics of the song that encapsulates the color assigned to you  :clap3: 

Pinkbox - Orange

Spoiler

Yvess - Pinkbox 

Photo: I like the consistency in the design, it gives me Lady Gaga bubble dress vibes. Cute shade of orange fits the wrinkled design of her garment and skin :heart2: 

Song: Great choice. The explanation solidified the score I gave to you :heart2: 

Psycho - Blue 

Spoiler

Yvess - Psycho 

Photo:BEAUTIFUL DRESS! I love it! She looks immaculate in that blue gown :worship: 

Song:  It fits the description and I love ASIB OST so this is a nice choice. Love the chorus! :heart2: 

Invisibility - Pink

Spoiler

Yvess - Invisibility 

Photo: NOSTALGIA WINS :jonny5: 

Song: Wow oh wow, you slayed with this song choice as you didn't choose to go the mushy route too much :clap3: 

xoxo

Edited by Yvess

YVESS' CRITIQUES

g6Bjg8f.gif

TEAM @Element

@Solarie @Guero @kiiwii @EriKills

Solarie - Yellow

Spoiler

Yvess - Solarie

Photo:The outfit may be the most unique in the pool of entries in this round but good thing it is undraggable (to me) since we all know Avril as the pop star who refuses to grow up so the youthful look blended well even with the color description assigned to you. I just wished she got more taller but hey, we cant have it all :ahh: 

Song: This Self Titled Era album track is the epitome of your assigned color and your in-depth explanation nailed it :clap3: 

Kiiwii - Brown

Spoiler

Yvess - Kiiwii 

Photo: SLAY MA! :jonny5: 

Song: I was intrigued when I saw the song choice but when I got to listen to it, it made sense. Kudos for pulling off a difficult color btw! 

Guero - Black

Spoiler

Yvess - Guero 

Photo The iconic dress is so elegant and compliments her features. She is not the best model in town but this is a nice photo. :clap3: 

Song:The redemption is here. The intrigue, The mystery. The needed drama. This is a BLACK ARTIST SONG at its finest! :alexz: 

EriKills - Violet

Spoiler

Yvess - EriKills 

Photo: This is beautiful. I kinda cackled when I saw this video performance before coz it sealed her fate as a has-been :eli: 

Song: SLAYFUL SONG CHOICE. maybe you snapped :jonny5: ?

XOXO

YVESS' CRITIQUES

g6Bjg8f.gif

TEAM @Speezy

@Touch It @Overprotected

Touch It - Red

Spoiler

Yvess - Touch It

Photo:The curves of her body amplified the wonderful design of her dress. Let me deduct some points for seeing Jay-Z :eli: 

Song: Clever song choice and the explanation helped me understand the song's relation to your color assignment. :clap3: 

Overprotected - Green

Spoiler

Yvess - Overprotected

Photo: Queen of SOIL! :clap3: I love the sparkly green. I am just distracted with the way she poses like a dog or whatsoever but I guess it works well with the Queen of Indoor Gardening narrative. Let me call her now the QUEEN OF VEGETATION as well

Song: im glad to see joga in this game, i actually loved it :clap3: 

xoxo

6 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Yvess Abdul :clap3:

let me deduct some points xo :ahh: 

g6Bjg8f.gif

50 minutes ago, Yvess said:

wrinkled design of her garment and skin :heart2: 

I'm quitting this game 

4 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I'm quitting this game 

But it was a great compliment tbh :-*

2 hours ago, Yvess said:

Cute shade of orange fits the wrinkled design of her garment and skin :heart2: 

:bibliahh:

Yvess Abdul made points tho. :clap3: 

edit: you made NO points :biblio: :  

2 hours ago, Yvess said:

I kinda cackled when I saw this video performance before coz it sealed her fate as a has-been :eli: 

Edited by EriKills

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

:bibliahh:

Yvess Abdul made points tho. :clap3: 

Did Ms Abdul ever lie?

JoyfulHappyBluewhale-size_restricted.gif

2 hours ago, PinkBox said:

I'm quitting this game 

is wrinkle a triggering word for you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.