Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

3 minutes ago, Yvess said:

So,6 players voted for QC while QC voted for herself :weeps:

wait what?

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Guero said:

wait what?

ooop QC voted for BEY... oop sorry 

QC voted for BEYONCAAA

the rest voted for QC

out of the 6 votes, only 1 of those votes were originally meant for QC

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

ooop QC voted for BEY... oop sorry 

always my team pulling these shenanigans :deadbanana2: . Mentee like mentor :gaycat2:

MESSSSSSSSSS Y'ALL ARE TERRIBLE AT THIS GAME, IDK WHAT GAME Y'ALL PLAYING BUT IT'S A **** ONE

The way Boys called out y'alls bad choices and you STILL make the same mistake, I...

The way Bey KEEPS surviving despite being NON EXISTENT in the thread, she's CACKLING at y'all letting her live without even lifting a finger

Just now, Yvess said:

out of the 6 votes, only 1 of those votes were originally meant for QC

what's the tea christine

3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

lads it's been an experience, thanks for having me and I managed to get conchita a few extra streams so she can get a mcflurry thanks to your generosity ?

i look forward to receiving my dark horse award in the post, lots of love x

SIS, you did so well! i even thought before that you were just wanting to get the boot first by having CW as ur tabs but you persevered and also played the game so well. it was my honor to have such a wonderful player like you who managed to utilize a small catlaogue artist well :clap3: 

then who voted for Tinashé

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

MESSSSSSSSSS Y'ALL ARE TERRIBLE AT THIS GAME, IDK WHAT GAME Y'ALL PLAYING BUT IT'S A **** ONE

The way Boys called out y'alls bad choices and you STILL make the same mistake, I...

The way Bey KEEPS surviving despite being NON EXISTENT in the thread, she's CACKLING at y'all letting her live without even lifting a finger

the way Touch It got to not only stay in the game but also go on vacations to ****ing ARUBA while getting saved the second time.........the amount of winning he possesses........he probably sacrificed Grimes or sum

1 minute ago, Speezy said:

always my team pulling these shenanigans :deadbanana2: . Mentee like mentor :gaycat2:

the moment i saw ur gworls voting each other last night in my pms... i was thinking... "speezas truly hate each other, huh?" :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, Speezy said:

the moment i saw ur gworls voting each other last night in my pms... i was thinking... "speezas truly hate each other, huh?" :deadbanana:

no one, I just had to send a cancellation vote just in case

2 minutes ago, Speezy said:

no one. so Sabbath just wasted her power :-* 

why didn't the Speezas team up wtf sfdjkskksld it wouldn't have changed things but...........

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

no one. so Sabbath just wasted her power :-* 

no matter who i chose it would've been wasted anyways sksksksk a mess

5 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

what's the tea christine

hmmmm i will stop from here... its now your job tabsses to figure out the strategies :ahh: 

coz they might hate me if i spill the tea too much :ahh: 

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

no one, I just had to send a cancellation vote just in case

Can I transfer your cancellation vote over to ColorGame tbh. 

Just now, Sabbath said:

no matter who i chose it would've been wasted anyways sksksksk a mess

yeah right! since speezas are not teaming up even in the voting time :ahh: 

they rarely use the group PM yall expect them to team up :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Can I transfer your cancellation vote over to ColorGame tbh. 

The voucher has expired x

NEW TABS DYNAMICS

First off, the MENTORS COMPETITION/RIVALRY is still far from over as their TOP 10 TABS' individual scores will still contribute in determining their performance as a mentor in each rounds.
Starting from this point, the eliminations will lie in the hands of the merge players. The current Elimination Ceremony is the prime example/teaser of things to come. Think of this as the lovechild of The Face and Survivor.

Remember that despite team averages still in play to distinguish the winning team/mentor advantages, voting will now be merged so even if you are from different teams, you can be allies when it comes to voting time since we are not saving a whole team now in rounds but teammates must also work their best to not drag other girls down or they might do it on purpose :eli:

Some key points to remember:
The highest scoring player of each round is automatically IMMUNE even if his/her team loses.
The winning team gives its mentor the power to grant IMMUNITY to any player of his choice (keyword: "ANY" which means mentors can be shady and give immunity to TABS who comes from a different team if they want)
The second highest mentor will have the advantage of cancelling a SINGLE VOTE for any TABS of his choice.
The lowest ranking mentor gets nothing.
The lowest scoring player of each round will automatically get a single VOTE in the Elimination Ceremony.

There are tiaras that may be useful in the game. Black, Blue, or even Zomp :eli: 
This ruling may be suspended in the future for rounds that may require a different approach of Elimination but it will be announced in the rounds introduction

xoxo

Edited by Yvess

whale they could've TRIED

2 minutes ago, Speezy said:

they better do something! :ahh: 

4 minutes ago, Yvess said:

The winning team gives its mentor the power to grant IMMUNITY to any players

Spigzy only has 2 members left :fish2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.