Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

16 hours ago, Sabbath said:

I snapped, I really truly snapped

qIfhZaW.gif

i was so pleasantly surprised with the SWIFTness :alexz: slay a bit ma! 

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

:alexz3:

just a glimpse 

Sabbath: xxxxx - xxxxx - xx: I think you chose a really great entry and that it fits the purpose of the round very well. Everything from the outfit, to the lyrics of the song, to obviously her gorgeous voice screams xxxx and truly encapsulates her whole artistry. However, with that comes the negatives like her tendency to not fully use the stage she’s on and closing her eyes too much instead of using them as well as her body to fully emote the song. 

qIfhZaW.gif

ANNA OU

We want the critiques [2]

We want the critiques [4]

but only me and Sabbath finished :) 

Why do we have to wait for everyone to finish tho, all the other games post them as they come in :shakeno:

16 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Why do we have to wait for everyone to finish tho, all the other games post them as they come in :shakeno:

coz the other judges have their teams...and seeing the critiques of other judges may influence the other mentors?

i can post it but i fear that someone will accuse a mentor of giving a low score just because that mentor gave the other girl a low score....

that's my fear. but if the majority wants to see the critiques, i can try to post it without the score but then again it would be obv if the song had a good review or not? 

it is my first time to host a tournament and my prev judging stint was in SURVIVOR S4 and S5 way back in 2015 and i remember the critiques are collated by DIllon before posting... idk if i should follow the "trend" in newtrl though :'( 

but then again, im open for suggestions xoxo

9 hours ago, Yvess said:

Special Guest Judge for Round 1

It is my honor to have a Games Section and YTT veteran guest judging our first round!

:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: 

b.thumb.jpg.f77edb9f45071951e86f600d4caa20f4.jpg

@Remmy

A ****ING LEGEND IN OUR MIDST! We are not worthy. :jonny:

Miss you legend!

18 minutes ago, Yvess said:

coz the other judges have their teams...and seeing the critiques of other judges may influence the other mentors?

i can post it but i fear that someone will accuse a mentor of giving a low score just because that mentor gave the other girl a low score....

that's my fear. but if the majority wants to see the critiques, i can try to post it without the score but then again it would be obv if the song had a good review or not? 

it is my first time to host a tournament and my prev judging stint was in SURVIVOR S4 and S5 way back in 2015 and i remember the critiques are collated by DIllon before posting... idk if i should follow the "trend" in newtrl though :'( 

I get you and yeah, for the sake of impartiality, it is best to have all critiques first before posting them. I'm in for having all critiques at once for fairness.

Edited by KatyCatPH

15 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

I get you and yeah, for the sake of impartiality, it is best to have all critiques first before posting them. I'm in for having all critiques at once for fairness.

it kills me to wait since im an impatient hoe but i find it the best way to ensure fairness

me and fa1x dont have teams, but fa1x will have it done on Wednesday. Mine is done since last night. xoxo 

It is fairer, but it's less fun since it'll be harder to drag every judge :shakeno:

I think every judge is a professional who will not let himself be influenced by others critiques :clap3:

Just now, Overprotected said:

I think every judge is a professional who will not let himself be influenced by others critiques :clap3:

Yes, except for @Sabbath :clap3:

I'm okay with waiting for all critiques and agree it's fairer, you're doing great btw @Yvess :party:

8 hours ago, Guero said:

he hasn’t even acknowledged his guest judging position. 

results delayed incoming!

I went to sleep about 10 minutes before the announcement, whoops :keir:

ANYWAY Yvess and I have been in talks since before this game was even posted! I'm also getting $5M just for one episode, you bitches can't even spell paycheck :lipton2:

11 hours ago, PinkBox said:

ok legend

5 hours ago, Sabbath said:

LEGEND

2 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

A ****ING LEGEND IN OUR MIDST! We are not worthy. :jonny:

Miss you legend!

Hello hello :celestial4:

8 hours ago, thecptz said:

lmao @Remmy now you better participate in mcs next :heart2: miss you

sorry my schedule has just filled up all of a sudden

11 hours ago, Yvess said:

Special Guest Judge for Round 1

It is my honor to have a Games Section and YTT veteran guest judging our first round!

:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: 

b.thumb.jpg.f77edb9f45071951e86f600d4caa20f4.jpg

@Remmy

To anyone saying they miss me, don't forget that YTT exists! In YTT you can create weekly countdowns, just like TRL aka the reason this site exists! Share your favorite music, explore others' tastes, and enjoy a non-hostile environment unlike other sections. :) As the official embassador, I decided to spotlight a random thread so you can get an example of what it's like: https://atrl.net/forums/topic/671-destination-weekend-05-10-19-started-changing-me/?page=64&tab=comments#comment-12724227 - #sponsored #ad

1 minute ago, Remmy said:

sorry my schedule has just filled up all of a sudden

you have time for the dying section, YTT but you don't have time for another dying section (which is games obvi) :shakeno:

16 hours ago, Invisibility said:

I'm okay with waiting for all critiques and agree it's fairer, you're doing great btw @Yvess :party:

thanks sis @Invisibility, im glad that u guys are bearing with me  xoxo

5 minutes ago, thecptz said:

you have time for the dying section, YTT but you don't have time for another dying section (which is games obvi) :shakeno:

Hello, this is an automatic reply telling you that Remmy's inbox is currently full and he will not be able to get to your message at this time. There are approximately 245,509 messages before yours. Be patient and he'll hopefully be in contact with you soon!

Just now, Remmy said:

Hello, this is an automatic reply telling you that Remmy's inbox is currently full and he will not be able to get to your message at this time. There are approximately 245,509 messages before yours. Be patient and he'll hopefully be in contact with you soon!

you're being rude right now stepdaddy :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.