Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

Just now, Yvess said:

Mmmkay. Just stating the submission order of the critiques

yeah i think we know that the mentors always do their critiques v fast so i don't get the shade your mentor comment when we saw that only the additional guest judges were slow

maybe you might want to think about the number of guest judges :dancehall: 1 or 2 is fine if they send in fast

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sabbath said:

excuse me at least i sent unlike other people :angry:  fight me fattie and this time i dont mean pinkbox! 

also i used to always send in first so im UNDRAGGABLE ???

sabbath bad

There's a lot I wanna say about last round but I guess I will just keep it in. Okay, I should be thankful I forgot.

Thank you everyone x

let it out yvess

I wouldn't invite guest judges if u guys arent too salty whenever u see low scores from mentors ugh.

Lemme log off coz I don't wanna do a meltdown here

8 minutes ago, thecptz said:

sabbath bad

XVS3BnH.gif

Who would want to book other judges just to please the delicate players ugh im donE.

stream the best song on reputation

11 minutes ago, Yvess said:

I wouldn't invite guest judges if u guys arent too salty whenever u see low scores from mentors ugh.

Lemme log off coz I don't wanna do a meltdown here

11 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Who would want to book other judges just to please the delicate players ugh im donE.

i mean now you look at the situation all wrong :rip: pinkbox was talking about the speed of the guest judges in the last round that almost killed the game :rip: no one even mentioned about the scores well maybe except boys

Btw, Its not like I attacked PinkBox.

Regarding guest judges, Im just saying that guest judges became a thing bc almost everyone isnt satisfied with just me and Pressure being the non mentor judge. It's hard to please y'all. So we got a round delayed coz of it.

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

Btw, Its not like I attacked PinkBox.

Regarding guest judges, Im just saying that guest judges became a thing bc almost everyone isnt satisfied with just me and Pressure being the non mentor judge. It's hard to please y'all. So we got a round delayed coz of it.

so you think the delay last round was because we complained about pressure's scores that's why you needed so many guest judges?

Just now, thecptz said:

so you think the delay last round was because we complained about pressure's scores that's why you needed so many guest judges?

Oh yes. That's one of the factors too.

Why does it sound like I blamed anyone? Did I put the blame to your mentor or to anyone? Did I shade or drag anyone when it was all happening?

5 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Oh yes. That's one of the factors too.

Why does it sound like I blamed anyone? Did I put the blame to your mentor or to anyone? Did I shade or drag anyone when it was all happening?

it sounds like that when you told pinkbox that sabbath is the last one to send in his critiques for the mentors and then you went on to tell pinkbox to go shade sabbath. when i think if you're do that, maybe it's the guest judges' fault who never sent in the critiques (btw i understand about bey_rih's situation)

and why did i try to defend sabbath? :biblio: he sent me as a tribute whew. wig.

2 minutes ago, thecptz said:

it sounds like that when you told pinkbox that sabbath is the last one to send in his critiques for the mentors and then you went on to tell pinkbox to go shade sabbath. when i think if you're do that, maybe it's the guest judges' fault who never sent in the critiques (btw i understand about bey_rih's situation)

and why did i try to defend sabbath? :biblio: he sent me as a tribute whew. wig.

Wow. So my post made u feel like im shading Sabbath? I didn't even said  here yhat he sent in late. I only said he sent last.

If i will drag Sabbath, I will drag him for not informing me he needed more time to judge (we have an initial 1-2 days deadline in the panel) :biblio: But i didnt. Because I'm so grateful and he is undraggable.

Xoxo

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

Wow. So my post made u feel like im shading Sabbath? I didn't even said  here yhat he sent in late. I only said he sent last.

If i will drag Sabbath, I will drag him for not informing me he needed more time to judge (we have an initial 1-2 days deadline in the panel) :biblio: But i didnt. Because I'm so grateful and he is undraggable.

Xoxo

anyway, my point is maybe you need to communicate with some of the guest judges more. yes, i know you're trying so hard to please us but if there's another delay like last round, maybe you need to move on from it (and not let this flop like square warfare because this is more fun)

I only reacted bc im being subtly shaded for being ambitious.

I should've learned my lesson from Round 8 and kept all the next rounds too damn easy or basic.

yvess not dragging me by exposing me instead, luvs it x

• bKA9HVz.jpg
  • im jk

11 minutes ago, thecptz said:

because we still love each other, family is family 

Related image

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

anyway, my point is maybe you need to communicate with some of the guest judges more. yes, i know you're trying so hard to please us but if there's another delay like last round, maybe you need to move on from it (and not let this flop like square warfare because this is more fun)

Wow. I always pm the guest judges like Gotinto via Twitter and for BeyRih she posts here but i didnt get a response when I replied to her last time. I could have moved on easily without them if sabbath sent in earlier. Sorry, I dont wanna say that but that's the reality. The time I posted all judges critiques here it was the same time she sent

i dont wanna be too nosy but I guess I am coz I always mention them here.

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Wow. I always pm the guest judges like Gotinto via Twitter and for BeyRih she posts here but i didnt get a response when I replied to her last time. I could have moved on easily without them if sabbath sent in earlier. Sorry, I dont wanna say that but that's the reality. The time I posted all judges critiques here it was the same time she sent

i dont wanna be too nosy but I guess I am coz I always mention them here.

then why gotinto failed to send in his critiques?

U want me to move on and go ahead without Sabbath's critiques? Exsqueeze me, I have to laugh.

I still love u baby Z but i even exaggerated my fever just to cover up all the delays in the critiques . Ugh. No more kind Yvess from this point.

if im not mistaken, i sent only a day after speezy and element did, and since i saw so many other judges were missing i didn't think it was that much big of a deal, anyways lemme go back to being the first to send i guess

stream YNTCD to stand with taylor and give 0 coins to sc**ter

Related image

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

U want me to move on and go ahead without Sabbath's critiques? Exsqueeze me, I have to laugh.

I still love u baby Z but i even exaggerated my fever just to cover up all the delays in the critiques . Ugh. No more kind Yvess from this point.

i don't mean that you can move on without mentor's critiques. i mean the guest judges' critiques. we didn't get more critiques after thursday [which was 3 days after the entries were posted (that was understandable since the judges had like many pictures to judge)]. well now I have to laugh. you decided to wait until sunday to finally move on. and that killed the momentum a bit.

and i understand about your sickness. but you didn't have to cover it for guest judges who are late

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.