Spotify: Most Streamed Female Songs Per Decade (2000s/2010s)

istan4badgalriri

8 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Rihanna & Adele are the only artists making both lists (and they're in the top 10 of each list) :clap3: 

Lady fad is coming to join :jonny:

4 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Rihanna & Adele are the only artists making both lists (and they're in the top 10 of each list) :clap3: 

I listed those who had multiple entries each decade. And then for overall entries there were like 8 females with 2 entries so it was pointless to name all of them.

I think, especially for 2010s, people would like to see who are the top 8 females that shape 2010s and then overall who is relevant in streaming from 2000s and 2010s combined instead of limiting us to 4 :psyduck:

1 minute ago, Leon said:

I think, especially for 2010s, people would like to see who are the top 8 females that shape 2010s and then overall who is relevant in streaming from 2000s and 2010s combined instead of limiting us to 4 :psyduck:

Eh I mean in that case I'd have to extend both lists to like 50 songs on each

18 minutes ago, Jynx said:

Most of Katy's huge(multiplatinum) hits were between 2010-2014, in the digital era. If look you at the 2010s list you'll see that most of the songs are from 2015 onwards aka the streaming era. :psyduck:

Poker face was a hit in the same year I kissed a girl and Hot n cold were hits and it's on the list. :psyduck:

3 minutes ago, Leon said:

It's not that serious. Y'all can do the overall list yourselves based on both lists posted...

15 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

Poker face was a hit in the same year I kissed a girl and Hot n cold were hits and it's on the list. :psyduck:

Unlike Gaga, Katy's had bigger hits since those two songs. :psyduck:

I think it's very interesting that Dua Lipa has 3 entries and Camila Cabello only one!

Could a Camila fan explain further? I thought Dua was the one hit wonder out of the two!

33 minutes ago, Jynx said:

Shallow is definitely going to be bigger. :rip: Why do people not recognize this

katy should be there. dark horse has 583m streams and feels has 604m 

51 minutes ago, Jynx said:

Well Bad Romance came after and ended up being bigger. Shallow will make the list eventually as well. That means Gaga will have 3 entries and Katy will have 0. :psyduck:

20 minutes ago, FakeHappy said:

katy should be there. dark horse has 583m streams and feels has 604m 

Shes featuring in Feels

13 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

Well Bad Romance came after and ended up being bigger. Shallow will make the list eventually as well. That means Gaga will have 3 entries and Katy will have 0. :psyduck:

Shallow is not going to be bigger than Poker Face or Bad Romance. And yeah, I thought I've already stated why Katy's songs won't make the list. :rip:She already has some of the best selling singles so, I'm not too concerned.

Most Overall entries:

1. Beyoncé, Rihanna (5)

Ticon showing the other girls how it's done. 

tgj-award.jpg

Halo :clap3:

Bey and Rih :heart2:

Bey and Rih :clap3:

On 4/2/2019 at 11:29 PM, Jynx said:

Most of Katy's huge(multiplatinum) hits were between 2010-2014, in the digital era. If look you at the 2010s list you'll see that most of the songs are from 2015 onwards aka the streaming era. :psyduck:

What about I Kissed a Girl and Hot N Cold? Those songs were huge. I'm surprised none of them made the top 25 of the 2000s, especially considering they came out at the end of the decade :psyduck:

10 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

What about I Kissed a Girl and Hot N Cold? Those songs were huge. I'm surprised none of them made the top 25 of the 2000s, especially considering they came out at the end of the decade :psyduck:

They were huge but they aren't Katy's biggest hits. Katy's major, more defining success came in the early 2010s with bigger hits like Roar, Firework, Dark Horse and California Gurls.

• 2 months later...

OP updated!

7 Rings & Without Me enter the 2010s ranking

Back when Matthew was managing Beyoncé whew 

Sweet but Psycho and Shallow are coming :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.