HDD: Billie 307k

iHype.

I'm so happy for Billie, she's a damn talented girl and deserves it!!!   Also she's love Ariana so i don't understand why y'all pitting her against Ari!!!!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JBJT2786

• vocalqueef

• fridayteenage

• Blue Rose

22 hours ago, avi said:

It will go down. 200k sps tops. Album is horrible. 

11 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Projections raised.

:rip:

Great numbers for Billie :clap3:

Not bad tbh. I mean the album as a whole is not my cup of tea but it has some good songs.

unless she has some crazy promo tactics staged for later this week I don't see it passing TUN. still amazing and could easily hit 300k

3 minutes ago, Little Dark Age said:

unless she has some crazy promo tactics staged for later this week I don't see it passing TUN. still amazing and could easily hit 300k

Is not gonna touch TUN first week, but I could see it having better 2nd or 3rd week or the following ones.

Billie is a new artist and right now word of mouth is on her favor, Ariana is established af so it’s normal she will debut higher first week.

Billie almost making almost the same numbers as TUN without any hits is the impressive thing here, Ariana needed 2 massive #1s to get those numbers.

nnn just get those 280k so I can brag about my predictions being exactly right :cm:

but watch her get those 300k. 

Drive Bitch
On 3/30/2019 at 10:57 AM, umich said:

I’m more impressed at the pure sales. 

BFPNnfa.png

She has tour bundles? 

I knew the predictions were too low, its holding so well on streaming :duca:
I think 300k is the max but will probably end up around 285k~

These sales & her sudden rise is extremely sus. 

I don't believe for a sec that this success is organic, there's something so shady about all of this. :rip:

Tour Bundle or not the sales are very Impressive. Congrats Billie on a stunning debut. 

1 hour ago, Thor said:

I don't believe for a sec that this success is organic, there's something so shady about all of this. :rip:

I don't like her but most teenagers I know listens to her music :rip:  The 14-18yo listens to billie eilish and buy her music.

1 hour ago, Thor said:

get out of the house for once in your life boo

Get out the house? where is her music played out the house exactly? not in clubs or bars. Not on radio. Not in stores. Where is she at out the house? Maybe they have it playing on loudspeakers at childrens parks. I wouldnt know.

I think her music only exists in teenage girls bedrooms.

Edited by Rentboy

3 hours ago, Thor said:

Every teenager I know, loves her, even when they don't. Everything's organic :rip:

Yeah, everyone I’ve interacted at my campus at least knows who she is, even the guys. Her success really came out of nowhere.

1 hour ago, Rentboy said:

Get out the house? where is her music played out the house exactly? not in clubs or bars. Not on radio. Not in stores. Where is she at out the house? Maybe they have it playing on loudspeakers at childrens parks. I wouldnt know.

You're probably just out of her age range, then. Most of us who are early 20's/teens know who she is or know a lot of people that know who she is. (I talk about music a lot with people my age, so)

3 hours ago, Rentboy said:

youre prob just old

Never heard of her but again she is just starting. Will check her out. Great numbers. :eek:

9 hours ago, Thor said:

I mean her streaming numbers prior to this album are impressive, she has 6 songs that have more than 100 million streams on Spotify, with the combined totals of songs released from the album, prior to it, being over 600 million.

Spotify (according to kworb)

lovely - 430 million (not from album)

when the party's over - 300 million (from album)

bury a friend - 190 million (from album)

you should see me in a crown - 80 million (from album)

wish you were gay - 60 million (from album)

YouTube

lovely - 282 million

when the party's over - 189 million

bury a friend - 105 million

you should see me in a crown - 76 million (vertical video)

I think her success is expected, she has a huge following.  Her success is very similar to Lana ala BTD, very little awareness among much of the GP, but a diehard audience.

10 hours ago, Thor said:

her rise isn't that sudden, you just didn't notice it before now. 

On 3/31/2019 at 2:27 PM, Genio said:

those #s are huge for a debut album, congrats to her :clap3: 

wait this is a debut? i'm sure i've heard of this girl around here somewhere for years now :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Judas Bertha said:

youre prob just old

the average atrl user is in their late 20s and early 30s so it's understandable :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.