• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Divine

• FakeHappy

• Ramos

• butterflysupreme

Her This Is Billie Eilish playlist has 1.028.000 followers.

Rihanna has 1.500.000 followers.

Ariana Grande has 1.630.000 followers.

This is strange for an artist without debut album.

Edited by KetysandGagsSon

emo diabolical talent won !

53 minutes ago, Temporal said:

I really don't understand :skull: Why are people stanning her THIS hard and also where tf did she come from since she hasn't even broken Top 40 on the Hot 100 iirc :skull: 

"Bury a Friend" charted at #74 after two days only of tracking. It moved to #14 its first full week. She's big right now.

OT: Good for her. But I hope in a few years, she changes her image. Because by that point her fanbase will look back on her and cringe. But she has noticeably big potential, despite the fact that I've never heard a song.

3 hours ago, Divine said:

???

Who said anything about Ariana / 7 Rings :psyduck:

Wrong person sorry sis :bibliahh:

None of this adds up. It's clear that she's a payola'd industry plant. Good for her tho.

Pretty sure it's going to be lower and btw this prediction is already lower then previous ones if I recall correctly.

Also haven't seen her on the hot 100 upper half but maybe I missed it? :confused:

This is sad. 

1 hour ago, Mother Earth said:

"Bury a Friend" charted at #74 after two days only of tracking. It moved to #14 its first full week. She's big right now.

OT: Good for her. But I hope in a few years, she changes her image. Because by that point her fanbase will look back on her and cringe. But she has noticeably big potential, despite the fact that I've never heard a song.

Oh, I didn't see that it flew that high, ddd. I've mostly seen Ocean Eyes bouncing on and off the chart and some of her other tracks pulling insane Spotify numbers.

She's a sweet girl, and I'm happy that any Pop girl is pulling these numbers, I just... think there are much more interesting artists than her in her Alt-Pop lane rn that could use this attention instead, i.e., Lorde. But whatever, that's true of a lot of the Pop girls I suppose.

She deserves it, extremely talented :clap3: 

This forum is really getting old tho, I’ve been hearing about her since Late 2017.

The best act from Gen Z so far.

ATRL crying for the last two years because "pop is dead" "females are over" and now, here they are, attacking a successful 17yo girl before her album is even out, how pathetic :ahh: 

Edited by Squall

29 minutes ago, NeuralBridge said:

Pretty sure it's going to be lower and btw this prediction is already lower then previous ones if I recall correctly.

Also haven't seen her on the hot 100 upper half but maybe I missed it? :confused:

No the prediction hasn't lowered and Bury A Friend peaked at #14. 

1 hour ago, Mother Earth said:

the old gays in here saying "I don't know her!!" is a self drag cause she's outselling major pop girls with these numbers and she deserves it!

She's half the age of our faves and obliterating them :bibliahh:

7 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Why are these people shading her and hating on her for literally no reason lmao :ahh:

She makes music that is both creative and heartfelt. Im not a big fan of the style of her music but I can see why her fans like her, its haunting and poetic at the same time. 

Honestly, atrl needs to shut the **** up and not expect every single girl to be like their "pop star gay goddesses" :rip:I mean have yall even listened to this girl's lyrical content? and she's only 17, keep that in mind. 

This

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.