New boxscores l Nicki Wrld Tour

Anticipating

1 hour ago, Ohno said:

Is that good or bad? I have no idea how touring stats work :rip:

This is good. Hence why this thread is flopping for Nicki standards.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• Rogue

• Anticipating

• TheFireLexus

So technically it's more like 50% cuz the max capacity is 21k :jonny:

Her label was smart in selling what they thought she could sell

1 minute ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

So technically it's more like 50% cuz the max capacity is 21k :jonny:

Her label was smart in selling what they thought she could sell

21k is not Manchester’s capacity, more like 13-17k depending on the stage / if it’s on the round.

Considering the get 2 at the price of 1 deal this isn’t good, along O2 it’s probably going to be the biggest shows of the whole tour :toofunny2:

It's one of the near sold out date for this tour so good for her :clap3: 

the other dates that were half of that attendance ain't gonna be so lucky :rip: 

2 hours ago, RightAsRain said:

bar Adele, drake and Ed.

Not you including Drake but leaving out Taylor when she makes far more $ from albums than him. I- at the transparency 

OT: This is tragic.

3 hours ago, Ohno said:

Is that good or bad? I have no idea how touring stats work :rip:

they are decent for her

dont know why lil kim stans are :ahh: - ing 

3 hours ago, gooddreams said:

I wonder how much of that she gets after they pay...

-the venue

-the dancers

-the crew

-the security

-the electricity (not shade lolol, it costs money to run a show, not sure if the electricity is included in venue costs)

-and then paying off money spent on props, graphics,etc

-pay producers royalties for the songs played

I want to know how much artists actually make from what we see in the box scores that release 

It depends on how much masters an artist owns. Katy for example owns her masters so she get more than half percentage of the  gross. I know its not just that simple but it is the gist.

2 hours ago, ThirdWardBey said:

No one said it was a problem. :rip: y’all want her to be one of the girls so bad until it’s time to compare stats and then it’s back to being a female rapper 

!!!! They think streams matter when clearly they don't since the people who are streaming Nicki's music aren't showing up to her tour.

5NuBYcU.gif

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

It depends on how much masters an artist owns. Katy for example owns her masters so she get more than half percentage of the  gross. I know its not just that simple but it is the gist.

I remember reading a while ago on atrl that Katy had an amazing touring contract (for the artist), one of the best (most profit) among pop girls, queen :jonny5:

In comparison to the Pinkprint tour, she actually got a higher gross and attendance this time around.

The last time Nicki played in Manchester, it was as follows: 9,914 tickets sold (out of 10,765) and $642,496 gross (according to the tour's Wiki page).

So much for 20,000 :ahh: 

tickets as low as 27 pounds and it still couldn’t sell out 11K seats :deadbanana4:

Since some of her few... special stans have been dragging Britney recently, and ON the basis of PoM & touring, ( :deadbanana:) I expected...well.

Wishing her luck! :heart2: She's the first female rapper to be have been wished all the best by me in the third month of 2019!

Barbz are quiet about this compared to how quick they are to post made-up numbers. Hmm. Not even sure why they would assume she made $1m when they don't know for sure all the figures. This is how you play your fave. 

Edited by thedastardly

6 hours ago, Yanko said:

they are decent for her

dont know why lil kim stans are :ahh: - ing 

Stay on topic and stop bringing other fanbases into this.

5NuBYcU.gif

Not bad, actually. But if this is one of the better selling shows then figures from the other venues won’t be much to write home about.

9 hours ago, ThirdWardBey said:

No one said it was a problem. :rip: y’all want her to be one of the girls so bad until it’s time to compare stats and then it’s back to being a female rapper 

:cm:

9 hours ago, ThirdWardBey said:

:mandown:

This is obviously fake. Britney Spears did $1,518,932 and @Chanel4 told me Nicki was doing better :eek: 

53 minutes ago, Chanel4 said:

She's on a tour. Isn't forced to cancel it. Etc..:coffee2:

Nicki was actually forced to cancel three dates (four if you count Hong Kong). Britney chose to postpone her residency. Karma really had those receipts, huh? :fan: 

14 hours ago, ThirdWardBey said:

The constant placement of “rapper” or “female rapper” in front of all of her stars to make them seem impressive when in reality she’s nothing more than a former pop girl. :rip:

This, her only actual hit songs are pop songs anyway :rip:

By their logic, acts like Beyoncé and Rihanna are female rappers because they’ve done a few rap songs :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.