New boxscores l Nicki Wrld Tour

Anticipating

The Queen of Rap. The ONLY female rapper able to do it! 

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• Rogue

• Anticipating

• TheFireLexus

I read on Twitter that this was a sold out show... Barbz are so delusional :dies:

13 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

The fact that Gaga is making double of that with a theatre show in Vegas. :lmao:

Out of all people you comparing her to a was mainstream artist at the time Gaga was touring....

The Barbz and Arianators WINNING. :jonny5:

14 hours ago, El Chico said:

Wait someone correct me, but 10,334 was the attendance out of how many exactly? Was it really 20,000 seats? 

20,000 is the capacity of the arena for sports I think, but with an end stage you don't sell seats behind the stage where the view is blocked so the capacity is lower. Here's how much some recent tours sold at that venue

Bruno Mars: 16,555 (2017)

Justin Bieber: 16,529 (2016)

Sam Smith: 16,217 (2018)

Ed Sheeran: 15,667 (2017)

Kendrick Lamar: 14,485 (2018)

Ariana Grande: 14,158 (2017)

One Direction: 14,223 (2015)

Justin Timberlake: 13,859 (2018)

Britney Spears: 13,780 (2018)

Maroon 5: 13,764/14,767 (2015)

Harry Styles: 13,478 (2018)

Except for Maroon 5 they were all listed as sell outs.

So the capacity depending on stage set up should be around 14,000 to 16,500.

15 hours ago, El Chico said:

The Nicki haters fired the first shoots in the great Nicki War in ATRL what will the barbz do in defense? Will they drop “why y’all checking on her y’all fans ?” bombs or go for the nuclear options and call people f@ggots?

We will find out soon :jonny5:

OT: Wasn’t bad tbh if this is the best selling date then we’re in for a mess 

Girl the obsession with the barbz fff every Nicki thread too  :rip:  

OT: I mean not amazing but considering she’s over/cancelled these are good numbers for her :clap3:  

17 hours ago, gooddreams said:

I wonder how much of that she gets after they pay...

-the venue

-the dancers

-the crew

-the security

-the electricity (not shade lolol, it costs money to run a show, not sure if the electricity is included in venue costs)

-and then paying off money spent on props, graphics,etc

-pay producers royalties for the songs played

I want to know how much artists actually make from what we see in the box scores that release 

Artists getting paid with tariffs. Promoters are booking the tour paying for the artist, the production, the logistics + the promotion of the show. The boxscores are what the shows made not the artist specifically 

10k of a attendance and only earned 700k? :skull: A complete flop

2 hours ago, Riri. said:

The Queen of Rap. The ONLY female rapper able to do it! 

Girl, Cardi will STOMP on these numbers once she confirms her tour lmao

1 hour ago, ElectricFrancis said:

:dies:

I mean how is this good again? 

19 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Not you including Drake but leaving out Taylor when she makes far more $ from albums than him. I- at the transparency 

OT: This is tragic.

Lol no, tay makes a lot of money from just music but not close to 30 million. Adele sells a lot! Ed and drake have a sh!t ton of streams so they can. These are literally the only 3 artists in the world right now that can make that much or almost that much just from music. Taylor makes like a 100 million from her touring so i don't know why you're so insecure with wealth that isn't yours lol.

9 hours ago, luckythisway said:

I read on Twitter that this was a sold out show... Barbz are so delusional :dies:

Yeah with 21K attendance too :ahh:

2 hours ago, RightAsRain said:

Lol no, tay makes a lot of money from just music but not close to 30 million. Adele sells a lot! Ed and drake have a sh!t ton of streams so they can. These are literally the only 3 artists in the world right now that can make that much or almost that much just from music. Taylor makes like a 100 million from her touring so i don't know why you're so insecure with wealth that isn't yours lol.

Or maybe the OP was pointing out your lack of transparency? Taylor either wrote or cowrote all of her songs in her albums, and she gets most the royalties. Her latest and ‘floppiest’ album sold 8.5M worldwide SPS and you think she can’t make 30M from her music? Bring some receipt next time sis.

2 hours ago, RightAsRain said:

Wrong, Ed and Adele made more off of their most recent albums than Taylor but she def made more off of Reputation than Drake made off of Scorpion. 1 million SEA does not pay as much as 1 million pure album sales and their album SPS is around the same. Considering Taylor's consist of a much higher proportion of sales than Drake, she most def made more money. Not sure why you're so insecure that you just can't admit the truth about wealth that isn't yours lol.

8 hours ago, ElectricFrancis said:

local tour in theaters, won't be enough sis.

The amount of low IQ individuals on this forum is absolutely incredible. Let me break it down for the mentally-slow, condom-tears:

1. Nicki is FEMALE RAPPER who is 10-YEARS deep into her career playing a HEADLINING TOUR in EUROPE..and still can hit at least 90% ticket capacity. I’m going to reiterate this again: literally WHO can relate? Anybody bringing up Cardi in her “hot moment” 1.5-2 years into her career has literally no right to an opinion in any of these comparisons out of sheer stupidity. 

2. Nicki is touring Europe, outside of her core market, without a hit since Swalla/Side by Side (almost 3 years ago) and without a solo hit since Anaconda (longer).  Maybe you could argue Woman Like Me helped her in the UK, but we all know it wasn’t a smash. 

So...she’s touring EUROPE (outside her main market), without a European hit in 3 years, 10 YEARS into her career as a female rapper

BUT...

3. AND...here’s the kicker: for “flopping so hard” this era and “being over” without recent hits in the market....and provided these numbers from Pollstar are right, she STILL sold more tickets for her Manchester date on the Nicki Wrld Tour than she did in Manchester for her stop on The Pinkprint Tour (9,814 / 10,765, 92% attendance...essentially the same attendance rate as the NWT), and grossed more in total ($642,496 vs $744,718...over 100k more in gross)

Haters you can kill yourselves 

18 hours ago, ElectricFrancis said:

Honey, you better pray Cardi can sell 10,000 tickets in the UNITED STATES 10 years into her career! And if she does, you will THANK and RESPEK the Generous Queen for opening that door for her by being the FIRST to do it 

Edited by Black Jesus

4 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

The amount of low IQ individuals on this forum is absolutely incredible. Let me break it down for the mentally-slow, condom-tears:

1. Nicki is FEMALE RAPPER who is 10-YEARS deep into her career playing a HEADLINING TOUR in EUROPE..and still can hit at least 90% ticket capacity. I’m going to reiterate this again: literally WHO can relate? Anybody bringing up Cardi in her “hot moment” 1.5-2 years into her career has literally no right to an opinion in any of these comparisons out of sheer stupidity. 

2. Nicki is touring Europe, outside of her core market, without a hit since Swalla/Side by Side (almost 3 years ago) and without a solo hit since Anaconda (longer).  Maybe you could argue Woman Like Me helped her in the UK, but we all know it wasn’t a smash. 

So...she’s touring EUROPE (outside her main market), without a European hit in 3 years, 10 YEARS into her career as a female rapper

BUT...

3. AND...here’s the kicker: for “flopping so hard” this era and “being over” without recent hits in the market....and provided these numbers from Pollstar are right, she STILL sold more tickets for her Manchester date on the Nicki Wrld Tour than she did in Manchester for her stop on The Pinkprint Tour (9,814 / 10,765, 92% attendance...essentially the same attendance rate as the NWT), and grossed more in total ($642,496 vs $744,718...over 100k more in gross)

Haters you can kill yourselves 

Honey, you better pray Cardi can sell 10,000 tickets in the UNITED STATES 10 years into her career! And if she does, you will THANK and RESPEK the Generous Queen for opening that door for her by being the FIRST to do it 

Reported for inciting violence onto other members. 

OT: Can’t wait for the updates. Very interested in seeing the comparison between this date and the others since this one was well off than the others. 

It kills me when fan accounts always use the highest number of attendees for a venue.

21,000 fans. :skull:

Just now, Rogue said:

Reported for inciting violence onto other members. 

Wow! Thanks for demonstrating the mentally-slow comment right after my post! Haters you can kill yourselves is a lyric from a Nicki song, you'd know that if you actually a fan and not a sad troll :kiss:

1 minute ago, Black Jesus said:

Wow! Thanks for demonstrating the mentally-slow comment right after my post! Haters you can kill yourselves is a lyric from a Nicki song, you'd know that if you actually a fan and not a sad troll :kiss:

Doesn’t matter, it’s still mean spirited and unnecessary to even bring it up. Stick to the topic without the hateful slander thanks! :mandown:

Idk why yall keep entertaining rouge one. its clear they dint have a day job and only comes on the internet to escape that poor reality. 

22 hours ago, ElectricFrancis said:

The fact that a 'succesful' date barely grossed over 500K :rip:

Just now, Rogue said:

Doesn’t matter, it’s still mean spirited and unnecessary to even bring it up. Stick to the topic without the hateful slander thanks! :mandown:

kj4f7bd7c4.gif

3 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

The fact that a 'succesSful' date barely grossed over 500K :rip:

You're clueless. 700k is "barely grossing" over 500k? Female rappers don't generate large audiences in Europe, especially one 10 years into their careers. Literally look up the concert tour grosses of ANY female rapper today, from the US or Europe, and tell me if their average attendance was 10k or more. It's not an artist problem, it's a GENRE problem. 

Edited by Black Jesus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.