POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

Omg can't believe I won with an old hag :jonny5:

Ty judges, it wasn't easy, but I knew I could slay this competition and win no matter what age my celeb is! A win against ageism! :clap3:

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

OMGGGGG :jonny5:

serving Taylord whenever she wins an award lmao :lmao:

congrats u hoe

Well called it since the beginning. Congratulations @Kylie Jenner! You did it again so kindly just judge the next season so someone else can win it.

Also congratulations to you @Boys! Britney is proud of you for making it this far. You served the most iconique and funniest moments of the season and coming back from an undeserved elimination to almost winning is just magnificent.

But remember Aaron Ramsey (together with Key) walked so Jon Kortajarena could run (while Nyle and Pietro jogged).

Congrats too to @Queen Conchita. It was definitely a successful season even though you were lazy to write your own critiques. You did that BINCH!

Can't wait for POSE ™ 003! That is if we will still have it after y'all voted for next season's host as the worst judge :lmao:

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Omg can't believe I won with an old hag :jonny5:

Ty judges, it wasn't easy, but I knew I could slay this competition and win no matter what age my celeb is! A win against ageism! :clap3:

Someone give her her pills, please

jon-kortajarena-by-lawrence-thomas_fy1.j

Wow, 2nd place.

Thank you judges and my fellow contestants.

It really has been so much fun playing this season with all of you. So many people even competitors told me that I wouldn't win this competition and I didn't but I was a star on the rise the entire time and came in second place which is further than any of them got and probably ever will but thank you for the motivation to get me here. I won 4 of the awards for the season tonight showing that there was no bigger STAR this season than myself which I'm happy to have made this season what it was with the rest of you being a great ensemble cast as well.

Congrats @Kylie Jenner on the win I hope you didn't take our little rivalry personal it was all for fun and kii's to make this a top tier legendary season that it turned out to be your photos were fierce most of the time so you deserve the crown.

1 hour ago, Queen Conchita said:

2qkq7ht.jpg

THE AWARD FOR 'BEST JUDGE' GOES TO ...

Hide contents

Damn right :fan: no but thanks, I appreciated it

1 hour ago, Boys said:

Points were made @Navyofbadgals always had ha critiques done first and made sure to talk to the cast even if bullying was taking place :clap3:

Speak on it legend, congrats on your 2nd place. That’s kinda legendary to achieve when you were eliminated once whew :clap3:

1 hour ago, Alena said:

congrats @Navyofbadgals ! ♥ u deserved it sis :hug:

Ily bitch <3

1 hour ago, Invisibility said:

Cumgratz LEGEND @Navyofbadgals :clap3:

THANK you :heart2:

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

These pity votes :bibliahh:

Someone’s mad, hope you enjoyed your award ??

1 hour ago, Boys said:

You know you're too old to be so hateful

Oop

1 hour ago, Queen Conchita said:

2qkq7ht.jpg

THE AWARD FOR 'WORST CONTESTANT' GOES TO ...

Hide contents

Well deserved :clap3: 

58 minutes ago, Noah said:

@Alena was ROBBED! especially after all of the bullying @Navyofbadgals took part in against me :shakeno:

@ mods I think we found pinkbox ha dupe

Wait not this ending already dddd

Big congrats to @Kylie Jenner after being lowkey robbed in Color Game :heart2:

@Boys so deserved you made it till the end, you were THE ratings magnet of the season and your meltdowns + critiques were damn iconic

@Sabbath legend you did that with Mrs. Z! You weren't the most consistent girl out there but when you had highs, they were TRULY high. I'm happy you got here!

As for next season, I already have my model picked, hopefully Japanese excellence continues to deliver :mandown:

So there you have it, Kylie Jenner is the winner of both Season 1 & Season 2 of POSE!

I'd just like to quickly say thank you to anyone who has contributed to this season, the contestants, the judges, clueless who guest judged one round, anyone who posted :jonny:

Nearly 8.4k replies which makes POSE 002 the sixth most replied to tournament on NewTRL :heart2:

Much love x

Also congrats @Kylie Jenner on winning :heart2:

and congrats to the rest of the top 4 too, you can all be proud :heart2:

thanks to @Queen Conchita for hosting :heart2:

thanks to @PinkBox for taking on the role of the worst contestant, someone has to do it after all :heart2:

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

@Boys so deserved you made it till the end, you were THE ratings magnet of the season and your meltdowns + critiques were damn iconic

Thank you, sometimes the star of the season isn't always the winner. :clap3:

7 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Post the next season

Tea

giphy.gif

i see how it is fabrics

Just now, talent said:

i see how it is fabrics

UNLEASH YOUR WRATH, ÜBER-TALENT! 

50 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

the drama it caused but iirc everyone did decently kii :rip:

decently? that round was so bad  :skull:  all the boring street shots

4 minutes ago, talent said:

i see how it is fabrics

release the lashings :mandown:

15 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

But remember Aaron Ramsey (together with Key) walked so Jon Kortajarena could run (while Nyle and Pietro jogged).

Well I'm happy I could show him how it was suppose to be done

First male model to have top photo

First male model to make it to the finals

Furthest placement for a male model overall

Winner of 4 awards at the ceremony

whew

Just now, talent said:

decently? that round was so bad  :skull:  all the boring street shots

really? i literally don't remember anyone's entry but mine ('cause i sent it duh) but i thought it had ended up not being so bad, didn't even bother looking back on that round for the noms tho

2 minutes ago, Boys said:

Well I'm happy I could show him how it was suppose to be done

First male model to have top photo

First male model to make it to the finals

Furthest placement for a male model overall

Winner of 4 awards at the ceremony

whew

Neither Aaron Ramsey nor Key were models but yes, you certainly did that. :clap3:

Edited by KatyCatPH

11 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

@Sabbath legend you did that with Mrs. Z! You weren't the most consistent girl out there but when you had highs, they were TRULY high. I'm happy you got here!

As for next season, I already have my model picked, hopefully Japanese excellence continues to deliver :mandown:

Thank you legend, I'm glad we got to be closer because of this game :'( :heart2:

I think I already know who I'm choosing next as well tbh!

3 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

release the lashings :mandown:

oh dont worry just wait a couple weeks for me to start judgin next season’s entries. i will go even harder !

TABS won!

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.