POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

7 hours ago, Boys said:

Thanks sis, you’ve been killing it as well ever since your comeback. 

Black&White entries unite and RESIST the incoming lashings 

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

9 hours ago, Boys said:

Thoughts @Navyofbadgals?

I’ll do my critiques in 1 hour or so :fan:

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: LUKEY

Kylie Jenner | BELLA HADID - Nice picture. Attitude in her face serving "I'm ready to see you now, Mr Grey". 

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - Her legs look stunning, but there's something slightly off about the posture, it just seems a bit off, maybe the neck.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO  - Props for a colour shot. Going to be a dumb bitch and say "not sure what I'm looking at" though. But there is a sense of warmth and love, which is lovely :clap3: 

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - I think the description was unneeded, well not to that extent anyways. On to the picture: Love the stance, the posture is great and she is serving slenderwoman but this is a slenderwoman you'd want to be caught by.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - This is sadly one of my least favourites and I see you went down the same route as Kylie/Bella but this just doesn't do anything for me. I think it could have been executed better, sorry.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - This is an okay shot. Due to it being a face shot, I would like more intensity or oomph. She's serving "What have I just heard? Are we friends or did you just give me the harshest insult of my life?"

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - Looking old, but feeling fine. It's a nice shot, kudos :clap3: 

@Kylie Jenner @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos  @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Boys

one of those critiques is very off :mandown: 

anyways sent mine too, and let me snitch and say that Queef is the only one left to rank :mandown: 

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

one of those critiques is very off :mandown: 

anyways sent mine too, and let me snitch and say that Queef is the only one left to rank :mandown: 

Well better to have just one off compared to what you're about to serve :mandown: 

Thanks for the expose

1 minute ago, Lukey said:

Well better to have just one off compared to what you're about to serve :mandown: 

Thanks for the expose

they're might be more, but there's just one that is very off :mandown:

14 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

they're might be more, but there's just one that is very off :mandown:

Oop Moonlight coming for your #1 :duca: 

48 minutes ago, Lukey said:

2qkq7ht.jpg

Hide contents

Kylie Jenner | BELLA HADID - Nice picture. Attitude in her face serving "I'm ready to see you now, Mr Grey". 

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - Her legs look stunning, but there's something slightly off about the posture, it just seems a bit off, maybe the neck.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO  - Props for a colour shot. Going to be a dumb bitch and say "not sure what I'm looking at" though. But there is a sense of warmth and love, which is lovely :clap3: 

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - I think the description was unneeded, well not to that extent anyways. On to the picture: Love the stance, the posture is great and she is serving slenderwoman but this is a slenderwoman you'd want to be caught by.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - This is sadly one of my least favourites and I see you went down the same route as Kylie/Bella but this just doesn't do anything for me. I think it could have been executed better, sorry.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - This is an okay shot. Due to it being a face shot, I would like more intensity or oomph. She's serving "What have I just heard? Are we friends or did you just give me the harshest insult of my life?"

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - Looking old, but feeling fine. It's a nice shot, kudos :clap3: 

@Kylie Jenner @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos  @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Boys

Paris looks the oldest of anyone in her shot but I just can’t tell if that’s due to the way her face is setup or the quality of photo.

I wasn’t even gonna critique my competitors but @Lukey really wants to send me there

4 minutes ago, Boys said:

I wasn’t even gonna critique my competitors but @Lukey really wants to send me there

Weird how every time I do a critique I end up having a shadow... 

aXEbgfJ.jpg

6 minutes ago, Boys said:

Paris looks the oldest of anyone in her shot but I just can’t tell if that’s due to the way her face is setup or the quality of photo.

Literally looks like Jon took a couple hits of meth before the shoot, but go off.

I gave you a positive comment, okay, hag?

2 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Weird how every time I do a critique I end up having a shadow... 

aXEbgfJ.jpg

I never said I WAS gonna do one you retired socialite turned local DJ

1 minute ago, Lukey said:

Literally looks like Jon took a couple hits of meth before the shoot, but go off.

I gave you a positive comment, okay, hag?

I guess you would know what that looks like with Paris and that eye.

The comment was SHADY with a splash of positivity.

2 minutes ago, Boys said:

I never said I WAS gonna do one you retired socialite turned local DJ

I guess you would know what that looks like with Paris and that eye.

The comment was SHADY with a splash of positivity.

It's weird how you get defensive at a positive critique. The fact I would place you top 4 and yet you're here crying... Strange.

1 hour ago, Lukey said:

2qkq7ht.jpg

Hide contents

Tragique!

21 minutes ago, Alena said:

Tragique!

Coming from you? 

1 minute ago, Moonlightbae said:

no points were made :biblio:

??

• ATRL Moderator

:psych: oooh the nerve

Not liking how people are saying Lukey made no points when he praised my pic :'( 

2 hours ago, Lukey said:

It's weird how you get defensive at a positive critique. The fact I would place you top 4 and yet you're here crying... Strange.

You called me old if I called you @PinkBox would you feel flattered??

4 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

so @Queen Conchita

bD98Nei.png 

PTC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.