POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

11 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

@Queen Conchita legend you did that on mobile, can you add stuff to the spreadsheet too + a critique format ??

two minutes and i'll PM everything over x

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

two minutes and i'll PM everything over x

thanks queen we had to stan

Okay so judging this round, the judges will rank the groups as the whole package (theme, how well they have portrayed opposites, the shots etc) 

WIN: 1st

HIGH: 2nd, 3rd

SAFE: 4th

BOTTOM: 5th, 6th

From the bottom two groups, we will then rank the four pictures individually and then the lowest two players will be eliminated :heart2:

Winners win immunity next round and as the winner of last round Boys is immune for this one x

this is what some of y’all are serving

41 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

@PinkBox @Sabbath and @Boys @EriKills picking the same theme kcngkfldl

I mean, it’s not like the others are that different from each other either ddd (except active vs idle obvi)

cancel the round!

sent my essays

5 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

But they didn't

Kylie Jenner

Kylie Jenner

1 hour ago, Navyofbadgals said:

and both shouldn’t have picked it

I was really about to drag you until I saw I was immune so I’m gonna save those lashings for another day

Just posted a pic wait for my essays damn ma

Why is Rih’s poor look more expensive looking than all my nicest outfits tbh. 

bD98Nei.png

Just now, Boys said:

I was really about to drag you until I saw I was immune so I’m gonna save those lashings for another day

You better keep that energy when my critiques come out

bD98Nei.png

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

Why is Rih’s poor look more expensive looking than all my nicest outfits tbh. 

bD98Nei.png

Well some clothing will always look more expensive than no clothing

bD98Nei.png

• ATRL Moderator

some of these nn. I only like one group. the rest of y’all I’d like one but hate the other or just hate both :)

1 hour ago, Queen Conchita said:

2qkq7ht.jpg

- ROUND TWELVE -

GROUP CHALLENGE: OPPOSITES

6gOLFwp.gif

let me rest in peace please

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Well some clothing will always look more expensive than no clothing

bD98Nei.png

Ajsjsjs bitch. 

bD98Nei.png

1 minute ago, Noah said:

6gOLFwp.gif

We actually do need you back looking at the entries damn ma ??

2vlpdmu.jpg

CRITIQUES: BAGELS

LOYALTY (RIHANNA) & KATYCATPH (KATY PERRY) - not gonna lie I'm a LIL disappointed, maybe I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up for the Katyanna pairing but I did :thing: You guys didn't do bad, but I feel like the themes could've been executed better. I feel like Katy's theme with 'rich' could've been executed better cause it still serves a bit of rebel and the background could've been more luxurious. I think as a picture of itself it's nice. As for Rihanna I feel like it would've been better if Katy's had a more luxurious background, so your basic background would stand out even more. You guys did have a nice opposite thing going on, but both could've went more in on their themes. I will say that Katy's is a better picture, but Rihanna's is a better portrayal of the chosen theme.. ok end of essay lol.

KYLIE JENNER (BELLA HADID) & LUKEY (PARIS HILTON) - Bella's is CRACKING me tf up sjsjsjsj. I like this concept, mostly cause you guys obviously don't take yourself super seriously, but also because there is a clear opposite here. Will say that Paris' pictures in itself is kinda meh, but with this theme it's perfect (not meant to be shady). Think you guys did pretty good, there's a clear opposite and the themes are well portrayed here. Feel like some in this round went more all out, but I appreciate this too because nothing is like super wrong here x

INVISIBILITY (SHIINA RINGO) & FA1X INTELECTUAL (CAROLINE TRENTINI) - this is great oh wow. Caroline's entry is bombarded with lots of color and brightness. Love that's in motion too, one of the better motion shots we have this round. Then we have Shiina who truly looks defeated. The pose here is everything, because it tells a thousand stories. The simple lighting,  the background with empty seats, and the lack of color compared to Caroline's makes this an incredible opposite. Original theme too. You guys did exactly what this round needed, you chose a nice theme, chose great pics, and made sure the pics compliment eachother in a way of contrasting each other. 

BOYS (JON KORTAJARENA) & ERIKILLS (JEANA TURNER) - Well you're obviously not the only with Urban vs. Rural :thing: also not really getting the description you guys are selling. Jeana could've sold this stress free vibe more then, and Jon could've looked more tense. Both of these pictures really don't all that much for me, and the themes could've been executed better. I feel like yall lack that feeling of being truly opposite.

PINKBOX (MADONNA) & SABBATH (ZENDAYA) - Well you're obviously not the only with Urban vs. Rural :thing: [2]. Will say that I like this one a tad more, mostly cause the pictures are similar in its pose and photography, yet are still different enough. Kind of like two moods, which Kylie and Lukey showed too. Except they did it actually good, and you guys went like.. halfway there. I see the city girl, I see the yee-haw girl, but I would've liked seeing it here more. Both pics rest too much on the styling of the clothing to sell everything, and I need the whole pic to sell me the fantasy. Not a huge fan, let me prepare for the bullying.

THANATOS (KARLIE KLOSS) & MOONLIGHTBAE (KIM KARDASHIAN) - in terms of themes, this is the least creative theme. Light and dark is such an obvious theme to pick here, that I feel like most contestants didn't do it simply cause it's too easy. That's also my biggest complaint here, because I do feel like you guys did good and did show two opposites. Not a huge fan of Kim's picture, but I do think it compliments Karlie's pic here, so I'm happy to give it a pass. Kim is selling that 'light' theme but I also like how it feels like it's on a tight budget, then we have Karlie on the other hand whose budget looks bigger. What I love about Karlie's pic is this night-ish dark blue and the mirrors that makes these eerie looking shapes. You guys did good enough, but I'll repeat that it's a bit of a shame that you didn't go a little more creative in the round that allows this the most, but with pretty good pics, I'm happy to give it a pass x

4 minutes ago, Noah said:

6gOLFwp.gif

fff i'm so sorry :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.