• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

I must watch Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina season 2. You better stop sleeping. 

Pose game is very interesting and really cool. 

LET'S

GET

LOUD

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

LET'S

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

GET

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

LOUD

Be QUIET Tiffany.

My first introduction of Jenny From The Block

Just now, EriKills said:

Be QUIET Tiffany.

I just wanna get to the next page, Cassandra. Don't sush me.

vooas4.jpg

CRITIQUES: ALENA

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY: Cute entry! She looks nice. The interaction with the prop is cool and i also like the way the photo's taken. 

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID: I mean honestly i'm betting on you winning this whole season at this point. Another epic HQ entry which goes perfect with the theme and stands out. Well done.

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI: Ehh, it's pretty boring compared to most of the entries. 

LOYALTY | RIHANNA: Love this! She looks really cool and different. Also the background is super cool and it all goes together super well. I could see her in some cool video game.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER: Really cool, prop(s) stand out very well and she blends with the picture in an interesting way.

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO: Just giving me kinda 'let's take a hot picture to instagram and get the gays thristing'. Not very interesting.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON: So is the prop supposed to be the tiny cigarette or the chair? It's a nice shot but going with theme it doesn't go that well imo.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA: Very interesting and artistic shot, i love it. 

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR: She is so beautiful! It's cute, kinda safe imo.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO: Not very memorable imo. It's not bad but i'm not gagging.

tumblr_mihu9e6jHT1rdutw3o1_400.gif

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS: It's cute. The looks goes well with the background and overall the colours of the shot are nice. Not my favorite from you but it's still good.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON: It's very cutesy. Nothing out of this world, your entry last week was way more interesting. But it's still nice and safe imo.

PINKBOX | MADONNA: Iconic, very cool! Love everything about this shot, definitely memorable and a stand out of the round to me.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN: I mean it is iconic but idk if for the right reasons daksjlk. It's still a very strong entry and i'm pretty sure you've got top 5 on lock.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI: Kinda bland but it's nice. I liked your last weeks entry alot more ngl.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE: This is on the level of your colour entry, very strong! The shot is beautifully edited and she looks gorge.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA: Ehh... First of all i wish you found a higher quality shot if you really wanted to send this. It's pretty boring. Nothing going on in the back and him just covering his ****-a-doodle doo.

2vjepls.jpg

Alena again proving she is the most gorgeous youthful icon that ever graced the world... stan card renewed as always ?

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

Alena again proving she is the most gorgeous youthful icon that ever graced the world... stan card renewed as always ?

poor louisa

@Alena chair, cigarette and this kind of collar with a silver ring on her neck

hmm we'll wait for the rankings to come out but gorgeous youthful icon alena made several points!

Will Alena ever not be the best judge? I-

We have decided to stan forever

i’ll take beautiful

14 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

keep slaying :jonny6:

12 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

@Alena chair, cigarette and this kind of collar with a silver ring on her neck

ah okay!

11 minutes ago, EriKills said:

hmm we'll wait for the rankings to come out but gorgeous youthful icon alena made several points!

well u dont have to worry about my ranking for u, that's for sure :-*

10 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Will Alena ever not be the best judge? I-

We have decided to stan forever

oh thank u :'(

9 minutes ago, thecptz said:

i’ll take beautiful

Related image

Alena proving once again that she is the best person I know, whew

Cute? Eh, I guess I'll take that.

I'm wanting to know why people with below average shots are getting to sail through :skull:

@Kylie Jenner isn’t my favourite this round but y’all need to really start turning it out if you don’t want the first two seasons to be won by the same person

someone totally surprised me this round and gave a shot that i absolutely love, and they are almost certainly my #1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.