POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

The male contestants all placing high, did the payola kick in? 

giphy.gif

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

Just now, Thanatos said:

The male contestants all placing high, did the payola kick in? 

giphy.gif

@Invisibility's results have me screaming :bibliahh:

BOTTOM    HIGH    WIN    BOTTOM    TOP 5

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

@Invisibility's results have me screaming :bibliahh:

BOTTOM    HIGH    WIN    BOTTOM    TOP 5

Versatile queen!

8OaLB9R.png?2

Lukey

2qkq7ht.jpg

SAFE PT 1

11. Fa1x Intelectual | Caroline Trentini

talent: 7th / Alena: 12th / Conchita: 11th / Navyofbadgals: 9th / Tsareena: 13th
AVERAGE: 10.4

12. Overprotected | Mariah Carey

talent: 9th / Alena: 17th / Conchita: 16th / Navyofbadgals: 17th / Tsareena: 4th
AVERAGE: 12.6

13. Loyalty | Rihanna

talent: 17th / Alena: 7th / Conchita: 15th / Navyofbadgals: 12th / Tsareena: 14th
AVERAGE: 13

14. Lukey | Paris Hilton

talent: 14th / Alena: 15th / Conchita: 12th / Navyofbadgals: 13th / Tsareena: 17th
AVERAGE: 14.2

15. Noah | Jennifer Lawrence

talent: 16th / Alena: 13th / Conchita: 13th / Navyofbadgals: 14th / Tsareena: 20th
AVERAGE: 15.2

Nailed it.

Knew it.

Lukey

Thank God I didn't have a speech prepared 

(Insert winner here)

As we can see, I have fallen into the bottom three and it breaks my heart. I am sadden at this situation and it sucks that I have to be in the bottom with two people I call dear friends (insert name here and here). However, it is time I spoke up and said why I believe I deserve to stay over my friends. Paris and I have had a pretty decent track record so far and I don't think it would be okay to just kick us out after a little slip on a very hit and miss round. Thus, I ask you (Insert winner here) that you find it in your heart to give Paris and I another shot to redeem ourselves. We have been great fans of you throughout the competition and although I know the decision would not be personal, I can not lie and say it would not hurt slightly.

You want to beat the best so keep me in. 

Yours sincerely,

Lukey

What kind of racism... 

11 minutes ago, Lukey said:

I just wanna say how much I LOVE the majority of the entries. It was very hard but we all tried out best and I appreciate that.

We should ALL be proud.

Lukey 

x

Lukey

This would make a great goodbye speech tbh 

LGTPCIt.gif

jk hope u stay not for u for icon Paris sake

Wow, I keep getting highr and higher. Will be top 10 again next round

Just now, Lukey said:

(Insert winner here)

As we can see, I have fallen into the bottom three and it breaks my heart. I am sadden at this situation and it sucks that I have to be in the bottom with two people I call dear friends (insert name here and here). However, it is time I spoke up and said why I believe I deserve to stay over my friends. Paris and I have had a pretty decent track record so far and I don't think it would be okay to just kick us out after a little slip on a very hit and miss round. Thus, I ask you (Insert winner here) that you find it in your heart to give Paris and I another shot to redeem ourselves. We have been great fans of you throughout the competition and although I know the decision would not be personal, I can not lie and say it would not hurt slightly.

Yours sincerely,

Lukey

:bibliahh:

Neither did I have a report drafted:

Dear sirs,

You may or may not know of a game playing in the Games section hosted by @Queen Conchita called Pose(tm). She's (I believe she uses that pronoun) a great member to this site and has the best interests at heart, however, it has come to mine and others attention very recently that she may not actually be the best suited to host an ATRL game. The previous challenge was quite messy, not explained well and had a lot of backlash from the competitors and yet she decided to allow it to go ahead after a few members (I was one of the few not around at the time) said to carry on with it. We all submitted to the best of our abilities but due to the confusion on what was allowed to be sent and not, it resulted in a cluster ****, sorry for my French, where judges were unfairly judging the entries when there was no specific and defining specifications on what was allowed and what was not. Because of this, 52% of the participants voted for a non-elimination round to make up for this situation, however @Queen Conchita herself decided to ignore this request and we have now ended up in a civil riot. I kindly ask for you to correct the incident at hand. Blessings and good wishes to you. 

Yours sincerely,

Lukey

Lukey

Just now, Lukey said:

(Insert winner here)

Yours sincerely,

Lukey

:bibliahh: i hate you

Just now, Lukey said:

(Insert winner here)

Yours sincerely,

Lukey

Omg :ahh:

and you can shove that report you had planned up your arse 

Oh wow, not Conchita and talent sabotaging 

How can Conchita judge if she doesn't even know what a candid is, I-

And the no critiques is suspicious, I think she just used a randomizer tbh! 

2 minutes ago, Lukey said:

(Insert winner here)

Yours sincerely,

Lukey

Sjsjsjdjdj :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

and you can shove that report you had planned up your arse 

He's not good at having things put up there :'( 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.