Jeana

Jennifer

My top 3 in alphabetical order.

thanks sis :heart2: yours is cute too :hug:

9 hours ago, Alena said:

ah okay!

I hope you put me a little bit higher in a ranking now

sent my critiques and rankings

ready to be bullied again for the TRUTH!!

giphy.gif

Bagels' critiques on the next page ja?

7 hours ago, talent said:

@Kylie Jenner isn’t my favourite this round but y’all need to really start turning it out if you don’t want the first two seasons to be won by the same person

...:thing:

45 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

yes x

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: TSAREENA

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @Yvess @Loyalty @EriKills @jamesfog @beatinglikeadrum @Sabbath @thecptz @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @PinkBox@Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Noah @Boys

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - good entry. The lighting makes this really pop for me and Katy is interacting nicely with the prop.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - amazing job again. Stanning your consistency so far. Love the choice of the prop and Bella really sells it. Swimming sensually with greek stature bust? uhm nothing out of place there. Great lighting as well.

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI - hmnm I see poop face. The prop is not really exciting and nothing here is really memorable outside the poop face. wish he was more committed to the football pose.

LOYALTY | RIHANNA - great entry. I like that the bag of chips is the prop in this and with the colors it pops out. Always loved this shoot.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - good entry. love the red throughout and Jeana looks stunning.

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO - hmnm I'm not sure what the exact prop is meant to be. I'm guessing the banana but it looks sad and with the other elements, it just seems a bit random.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON - I can't say what exactly the prop is here as well. the chair? the cigarette in her hand? it needs to be obvious and this just really bored me compared to other entries. Charlize looks hot though.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - Great job. I like the unusual prop and ripping up a plastic bag has never looked so dramatic. great shot. I know we've already soon one pic from this shoot in the future round so the punch is not as strong.

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR - hmnm I don't see what the prop is here. 

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - interesting shoot definitely but more for the people around Shiina than her and the prop. still pretty good for the round.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - this is cute but her outfit draws me in rather than the prop.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - this is cute. not as exciting as some other entries but I like the pink.

PINKBOX | MADONNA - great job with this. love the red and how she's interacting with the sword. the shadows on the wall add an interesting element to the pic as well.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - the pic is so iconic and a fitting pick for the round. good choice.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - the colors are pretty interesting in this shoot. I know it's just a fruit as the prop but she holds it like it's worth the world and I like that. 

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE - really love this. she's fully engaged with the prop and with the fog, the red dress and the lighting it's just a really dynamic shot. amazing job.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - I don't like how he's holding that bag. I thought it was a pillow initially, compared to the others this round, it doesn't do much for me.

you don’t see a building? and she’s sitting on it? @Tsareena

Eh, I'll take good.

16 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

hmnm I see poop face. The prop is not really exciting and nothing here is really memorable outside the poop face.

Image result for im done gif

• ATRL Moderator
36 minutes ago, thecptz said:

you don’t see a building? and she’s sitting on it? @Tsareena

:thing: not enough for a prop round

I hope the other judges gets their critiques in soon. :heart2:

@Tsareena she has this bdsm collar as a prop too. 

:biblio:

Welp I've received a lukewarm reception so far, but looking @ the critiques some ppl flopped harder than me

iTl0KKSqKdJx7_zpse965209f.gif

• ATRL Moderator
48 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

@Tsareena she has this bdsm collar as a prop too. 

clothes are not props :rip

3 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

2 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

yes x

2 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

CRITIQUES: TSAREENA

tenor.gif?itemid=5012250

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.